brown james
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 123
    wow is that to the fit or not ,,,lol,,,sorry kix but it fits
  • thomas.j.clark.jr
    thomas.j.clark.jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    That's about right. I haven't been able to play in almost a week. I can sign in but game never loads.  :(
  • tegetthoff
    tegetthoff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 652
    Well, did not ever imagine this happening, that in the XXI. century a .com business who operates a free service, just does not care about paying customers being unable to use the service. And doing that just 2 days before the year's main event ... Definitely not a good sign ...

KEEP CALM AND ABANDON SHIP
    No Signature
  • thomas.j.clark.jr
    thomas.j.clark.jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    Yeah, it sucks big time. Meanwhile I have no idea if my base is in one piece or destroyed requiring a dock repair before i can launch fleets. They need to find out how come the server is keeping select people from playing. They need to hire Charlie Chan to find out what's going on so that everyone can enjoy the game instead of being benched on the sidelines. The least they could do for this mess is allow us to choose which prizes we want from ALL the prizes on this raid seeing as how we were prevented from playing by their system.
  • tegetthoff
    tegetthoff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 652
    edited 10 Dec 2015, 6:53PM
    Yeah, it sucks big time. Meanwhile I have no idea if my base is in one piece or destroyed requiring a dock repair before i can launch fleets. They need to find out how come the server is keeping select people from playing. They need to hire Charlie Chan to find out what's going on so that everyone can enjoy the game instead of being benched on the sidelines. The least they could do for this mess is allow us to choose which prizes we want from ALL the prizes on this raid seeing as how we were prevented from playing by their system.
    You can access battle log so you can know... I can access battle log, that is not part of the flash game, that is a hardlink above the flash div, the orange button. That works... just the flash does not load to island.

My base was sic! -1% damaged and 0 building destroyed by a pnh fleet a day ago :) And btw https://www.kixeye.com/game/battlepirates/home here this last hit (that was done since I cannot load island) does not show up , just in battle log ...
    No Signature
  • terry.cannell
    terry.cannell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2
    Finished tier c and did not get my bonus.