The quickest way to collect resources (50 mil oil & metal in 3 minutes)

• Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 211
    TheBAM said:
    Let's not derail a thread that someone worked hard to create to help other people. Also, it doesn't matter whether there's a video or not. KIXEYE could see all the data and change it if they wanted to. Making other people aware of an easier method is a great way to help everyone.
    SO YOU ARE APPROVING PEOPLE TO ABUSE A GLITCH OR CHEAT THE GAME? WOW ARE YOU FOR REAL? I WOULD NOT PROMOTE THIS, I WOULD HAVE THE THREAD DELETED.
    Seriously? Abuse Cheat or Glitch? You my friend are abusing your capslock.

There is nothing wrong with people getting resources without having to take out an entire base. The only, only reason some people have an issue with this, is in some cases bases do not reset as they should.
  • UK-Smiler
    UK-Smiler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 358
    Ceessie said:
    TheBAM said:
    Let's not derail a thread that someone worked hard to create to help other people. Also, it doesn't matter whether there's a video or not. KIXEYE could see all the data and change it if they wanted to. Making other people aware of an easier method is a great way to help everyone.
    SO YOU ARE APPROVING PEOPLE TO ABUSE A GLITCH OR CHEAT THE GAME? WOW ARE YOU FOR REAL? I WOULD NOT PROMOTE THIS, I WOULD HAVE THE THREAD DELETED.
    Seriously? Abuse Cheat or Glitch? You my friend are abusing your capslock.

There is nothing wrong with people getting resources without having to take out an entire base. The only, only reason some people have an issue with this, is in some cases bases do not reset as they should.
    Yup and that's Kixeye fault, not the players. Kixeye should have addressed the reset issues some time ago and we would not even have this issue. I personal dont hit 45s as i find them pointless they offer poor amount of medals, poor amount of thor, and a poor chance of winning a useless unit. So the only good thing about them now is the Oil and Metal resources they offer. If a player is lacking time and needs to gain some quick oil and metal for a upgrade then I now see no issue here.     
  • hello1
    hello1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,049
    The real problem is needing 100 mil oil and 100 mil metal for an upgrade.
    This game has really turned to farm commander.
    There is no longer any balance to this game.
  • Warda67
    Warda67
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 12
    Honeybuns said:
    This thread is so freaking stupid, I hope no lower level learn from this, there is no advantage to this methood over other bases you can go for, spending same amount of time or even less.

You can do the same thing with normal rogue bases with minimal damage (instant repairs after 7-8 bases), and you take out the base completely with 1-2 runs (depending on the layout) without making yourself into a joke and your sector mad.
    You can just auto Ebanshee also with 4-6 min repair after every 6-7 in 30 and 35 , Some people dont find farming irritating ..... 
  • sorenson.ang
    sorenson.ang
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 506
    level 30 RF bases is easier to destroy than this. my level 7 hellstorm take almost no damage and i am level 30
    War Commander level 32
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 764
    I don't know if there was supposed to be audio with that explaining what is going on, but I couldn't hear any.  What I got from the visual was get a really, really powerful unit (that I don't have access to, I suspect) and attack resources.  I am not sure that is really helpful to me, but I will keep looking around...
  • willow04
    willow04
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 88
    i have a fix for farmers ..i just kill all farmers ,end of story
  • Paul_M7159
    Paul_M7159
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 381
    Yeah really skilful lets all start doing it and leave the whole map full of farmed rogues! What you going to do then?
  • yubutthurt
    yubutthurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 65

First erm and dogs for mines,then Hellfires with dbl shot and hellstorms,then ehoovers,then hellfires again,then special forces,got to use antipersonel special to save time

• yubutthurt
    yubutthurt
    Potential Threat

Quik way for res...auto low lvl rougues and collect the res bonuses,farming is faster but I heard in comms its bannable if ur caught farming HH45's...

• yubutthurt
    yubutthurt
    Potential Threat

If ur stuck in event u could try farming that lvl cuz it will reset everytime.HH45's seem to time out and not reset,leaving wh and cc destroyed all over the map.same with resource generators and wh in high lvl rouges until cc is destroyed.another way is to hit wh and resource gens from high lvl bases,its definitely the fastest way,u can fill ur wh immediately but remember to spend it asap after attack ends and jump or forever live in a bubble base.

• Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,645
    enjoy the repair on phantom LOL this is not a good way of getting res... period
    WC: #Addicted
    Vega: Meh
    Battle Pirates: Played, Forgotten, Never Returned RIP
  • kixeyeuser_181432467_25480_7519961
    kixeyeuser_181432467_25480_7519961
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 4
    I've come across quite a few 45's done like this. I must say it is quite irritating. However, I do agree that it could be a strategy in a game of war. The real issue is of course everyone's attempt to be part of a team and share the resources (whatever your methods). If someone is devious enough to irritate a sector this way, then you may be right; he could now be a target, no different than not obeying the rules. Besides, the set-up of the 45 seems made for this, in which I am willing to bet that Kixeye had considered the Phantom's potential in all the base set ups