Halloween FAT Official Discussion.....

Shiba
Shiba
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,575
edited 28 Oct 2015, 9:44PM
Ok you want this good old beating up on each other.. 

REMOVE ALL REPAIRS !!! 
Make this about us having fun, and not about waiting for repairs and or spending gold to do it. 

Make it fun.   

• hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    did someone say repair insurance?
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    could you do the skins for both types of v2

..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • AWESOME_SHADOWCAT
    AWESOME_SHADOWCAT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 675
    Katrina x said:
    If they REALLY wanted to show us baby steps, and since this is only a casual FAT then they would have brought back the Uranium insurance and screw the Gold!!
    THis player is 100% right.  I will say this though.  WEE all no how dim witted they can b over on the DEv side and whoever the genius that approves the stuff that is aloud to go out, but i think of it like this, it usually takes them a decent amount of failures before they take a hint.  U dont lose anything by not playing this FAT.  IT will b another crappy FAT turnout for them i would imagine.  No 1 is gonna coin there ****'s off for skins  LEt them have another crappy turnout for this 1 and mayb they will go back to maken it fun for us with the uranus insurance in the following 1.  Ill do the free battles again that is it for tokens and stuff
  • Katrina x
    Katrina x
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 122
    edited 28 Oct 2015, 6:53PM
    Take, take, take, that is all it ever is with Kix! Why I ever believed all the bullchit about listening to your players blah, blah, blah, and thought things would turn around, is beyond me!! Surprised you even dared post that Doom tbh, surely you would know there would be a backlash again.
    Be careful.... This Kat has very sharp claws!!
  • Terry_S448
    Terry_S448
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 229
    Business as usual. Like raid I am sure they will add some must have tech in. You wonder why no one trusts what you have to say anymore..

• Michael Staten
    Michael Staten
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 426
    while you call for some good old fashion fun you sure make it seem like a fat quick coin grab attribute. You are correct in the notion one does not have to do it. but think of it this way. What if no one played. what if no one did anything in your game anymore. My point is having or typing in such a smug way  can in itself put forth an action you may not want to happen. You can always take the time to ask a co worker if this seems right or for that matter a good PR agent. If its meant for good old fashion fun then make it fun. second fleet is free 3rd fleet is 10k and up. the skins should be allocated to the first 20 pirates not only 1 person who spends the most wins. This is why the FAT is going down hill because whoever spends the most wins the prizes. Fun is meant to be had by all BP players. Not trying to find some way to have a cash grab at the bequest of a holiday. which is normally when you try and make extra cash at the end of the month.

• SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,227
    tick tock
  • viraljoker
    viraljoker
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,686

Meh I'll take a look at it and see what there is in the toybox this time around. Probably won't do it anyways. I would rather buy the v2 paint job with some coins along with it though! I think the 4K points tag is a bit much for it.

• kixeyeuser_1404247878438_100008351087243
    kixeyeuser_1404247878438_100008351087243
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 59
    should have left FAT in the garbage can.
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 756
    Shiba said:
    I'm probably going to get roasted for this but......

If you don't want to do it, don't.

Other than the three skins, there are no new prizes in the FAT. 
    Ya you should get roasted for that.. 
    This isnt about what prizes there are, or arent there..      Fighting for 5 minutes, and spending the next few hours repairing.. is neither  Fun, or Old school.. 

remove the repairs and then it gets fun.   

So.... don't do it. If you don't like the FAT, don't do it. 

I'm really confused by this logic. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. 
    Didn't you guys remove arena tourney's because players wasn't participating in the first place?

now your bringing it back with the same crap "No U insurance toy box spend gold on ships we don't own" system and expect people to participate for SKINS!

news flash mate NOBODY WILL DO IT, you guys at kix think we have missed the arena tourneys or something?

highly doubt that the majority player base will be jumping for joy to see it back, apart from the small minority that think skins are cool.......IDIOTS!

Kix, you killed the arena tournaments months ago hence why they got pulled from the game in the first place so save yourselves the hassle and leave it dead. 
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 880
    Shiba said:

This isnt about what prizes there are, or arent there..      Fighting for 5 minutes, and spending the next few hours repairing.. is neither  Fun, or Old school.. 

I'm really confused by this logic. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. 
    I think the real problem is the way that the description is worded:

good, ole fashioned beating each other up for bragging rights. 

should be

good, ole fashioned beating each other up with your wallets for bragging rights. 

BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• USMC_Sergeant_E5
    USMC_Sergeant_E5
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,590
    edited 28 Oct 2015, 8:33PM

Bring back the uranium insurance then and only then I will do the FAT.    Other then that its just a coin grab.
    Level 42 War Commander - Too many cheaters/hackers.
    Level 76 Battle Pirates - "Where is the dry dock at?"
    Level 41 Vega Conflict - Quit/Game sucks.
    1992-2002 - USMC Veteran - Semper Fi
  • MichaelMatthewMcKay
    MichaelMatthewMcKay
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 207
    Shiba said:

Agreed. People complain about everything, it seems, just for whatever pleasure they get out of complaining.  It has wrecked the forums, and forced players who actually enjoy the game into Facebook groups for support, information, strategy, etc.
  • Halfwar
    Halfwar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 111
    I'm with doom on this one. if you don't want to do it, don't. it's not like there's an aegis in there. 
  • Mr_Corsair
    Mr_Corsair
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8
    Hey Doomrooster, I was looking at the Tournament and I see there's a V2-H skin but I don't see it listed in any tier is it gunna be a thx for playing prize? That would be awesome! :) if you could let us know that's be great! 

Mr_Corsair 
  • Buddah88
    Buddah88
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 179
    edited 28 Oct 2015, 9:24PM

You get it by earning a certain amount of points

Points Progression:

Earn points to gain the following prizes:

• 200 - 1 hour FAT repair token

• 600 - 1 hour FAT repair token

• 1000 - 1 hour FAT repair token

• 2000 - 2 hour FAT repair token

• 3000 - 3 hour FAT repair token

• 4000 - Interceptor “Nightshade” V2-H Skin

• phil.bailey.14203
    phil.bailey.14203
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 72
    Shiba said:

It seems to a lot of players that your Don't do it attitude is totally wrong for a CM.
    Plus the wording of the FAT description as good old fun is laughable.

The return of repair insurance would bring back the fun to the FAT's 

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    i gave up the fat and wont be joining in unless there is a better change, ie lower repairs or even, get rid of repairs altogether on fat then people could really play it better and enjoy the game, its only 2 days, it wont bankrupt you kix
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,416
    The FAT is a choice to do, nothing in there is "GOTTA HAVE"  either do it or don't. But all the fussing over nothing makes no sense what so ever.  I personally, am not doing it.  I'm not a collector, for those that are, have fun.
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    Laredo said:
    The FAT is a choice to do, nothing in there is "GOTTA HAVE"  either do it or don't. But all the fussing over nothing makes no sense what so ever.  I personally, am not doing it.  I'm not a collector, for those that are, have fun.
    everything about the game is a choice, you really dont get it do you?

you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
This discussion has been closed.