Training Experience for Special Forces in Sentinel 20 Bases

Fert000
Fert000
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,757

**Sentinel 20 bases done with SF on RUBI

Sentinel 20 XP Earned (Damage Expectation: Minor)

Lead Operator (1st): 128,399

Operator (2nd): 110,689

Operator (3rd): 108,451

Operator (4th): 97,642

Operator (5th): 86,709

Repair Time: 1m 02s (Approximately 3-5 bases to maintain instant repair integrity)

Heavy Operator (1st): 126,828

Lead Operator (2nd): 159,528

Operator (3rd): 82,886

Operator (4th): 73,512

Operator (5th): 40,917

Repair Time: 04s (Approximately 10 bases to maintain instant repair integrity)

Sheila (1st): 215,432

Heavy Gunner (2nd): 80,616

Heavy Gunner (3rd): 87,903

Heavy Gunner (4th): 81,485

Heavy Gunner (5th): 69,633

• Fert000
    Fert000
    bumping for players, my copy and pasted links wont work so I told them I'd bump the SF guides to the top
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,770
    Fert000 said:

Repair Time: 1m 02s (Approximately 3-5 bases to maintain instant repair integrity)

I am not 100% sure how they are breaking up the XP among the Team Members but I am guessing its just by how much damage to each Target each member does.

If this is the case they numbers above are only relevant to that exact Line Up of those exact Levels of members.

If someone else has a couple of different level members in their lineup the xp for each member will be completely different right?

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Fert000
    Fert000
    TroyW said:
    Fert000 said:

I am not 100% sure how they are breaking up the XP among the Team Members but I am guessing its just by how much damage to each Target each member does.

If this is the case they numbers above are only relevant to that exact Line Up of those exact Levels of members.

If someone else has a couple of different level members in their lineup the xp for each member will be completely different right?
    Correct, this is why its generalized, this shows that with these setups, which is why I used different ones, how much xp you would generallly make with that lineup. It helps because you can see which position generally gets more xp. Now levels being different means xp will be different, but no dramatically. For example, in every single one of these setups you can see that the person in the rear got the least  amount of xp. The front two got the most. Its all fractional if levels across the board for your SF are generally within the same level.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord

Fert000 said:

These numbers are generated by doing how many Sentinel 20 bases?

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Fert000
    Fert000
    TroyW said:

Fert000 said:

A single 20
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Fert000 said:
    TroyW said:

A single 20
    That's a wild difference in XP ...

The total XP from the base on the second set is 483,671 xp and the total for the third set is 535,069 xp.

Both for doing the same base setup?

That brings up some Questions for me.

Also xp is generated two ways Damage Done & Damage Taken so is the increase in xp of the members in front due to the fact that they are tanking the damage or is it because they don't do as much damage?

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    I need to still do a bunch of testing on this so I can understand exactly what is happening.

I have been putting off making the Veteran Experience Page on the wiki or the general Special Forces page until I understand everything better.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Fert000
    Fert000
    TroyW said:
    Fert000 said:
    TroyW said:

A single 20
    That's a wild difference in XP ...

The total XP from the base on the second set is 483,671 xp and the total for the third set is 535,069 xp.

Both for doing the same base setup?

That brings up some Questions for me.

Also xp is generated two ways Damage Done & Damage Taken so is the increase in xp of the members in front due to the fact that they are tanking the damage or is it because they don't do as much damage?

i realized the difference, but the fact is I used rubi and thats the results I got, the front generally gets more because they tank the damage. lets say you had stronger people in the back though, then the results could change. Thats why i posted pictures of exactly what i used, the only thing that stumped me is why the shiela squad would get more xp? They take the least amount of damage, get damage resistance, and still get more xp. My theory is, that people who require more xp per level to level up, get more xp than those that dont. I created this theory base on the fact that when I trained my sheila squad all at the same time, she was the 1st to be level 20, yea she tanked damage, but no way she tanked 130k xp more than the 2nd guy in a Sentinel 20. My 2nd theory is damage, the more damage dealt by the SF then the more xp, meaning it wouldnt matter if the defense was destroyed, but just that it was damaged. We as players were never given the in-depth details of exactly how it works, yea we can assume, and heck we may be right, but in the end its just a theory. I attempted to provide the best support to players I could by providing general xp gains for the easiest way to train SF (in my opinion)
  • Fert000
    Fert000
    TroyW said:
    I need to still do a bunch of testing on this so I can understand exactly what is happening.

I have been putting off making the Veteran Experience Page on the wiki or the general Special Forces page until I understand everything better.
    If you need help on the page lemme get involved, would be happy to help
  • Doc_B2
    Doc_B2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
    Fert000 said:
    TroyW said:

Correct, this is why its generalized, this shows that with these setups, which is why I used different ones, how much xp you would generallly make with that lineup. It helps because you can see which position generally gets more xp. Now levels being different means xp will be different, but no dramatically. For example, in every single one of these setups you can see that the person in the rear got the least  amount of xp. The front two got the most. Its all fractional if levels across the board for your SF are generally within the same level.
    It has such deference in exp because when 5th member of a team is starting to shot, the target is already dead. Point is this, if u want to lvl up exact SF then u need to put it in front of team, he will start shoting 1st and will get most exp.

I`m doing 50`s to train them. It gives more exp. I clear 4 badass buildings, and plasma canons. Then SF team harvest rest. My Sheila is geting more then 1 mln exp after each v50, rest got less cause they do much less damage then her.
  • Fert000
    Fert000
    Doc_B2 said:
    Fert000 said:
    TroyW said:

It has such deference in exp because when 5th member of a team is starting to shot, the target is already dead. Point is this, if u want to lvl up exact SF then u need to put it in front of team, he will start shoting 1st and will get most exp.

I`m doing 50`s to train them. It gives more exp. I clear 4 badass buildings, and plasma canons. Then SF team harvest rest. My Sheila is geting more then 1 mln exp after each v50, rest got less cause they do much less damage then her.
    I have that method up there, its just not recommended because of the repair times, but it is a great way to get xp
  • Oldbud007
    Oldbud007
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 34
    Let's keep it simple shall we, in order to level SF's up the quickest, stick ur leader units or Shiela in the middle or back of the pack hit whatever you like level 20 rogue, remember you are trying to lvl up your sf's, hit a few then return to base & instant repair them, as long as they don't have more than 5 mins damage, this is free, then go in & check their levels & swap them around so the least xp is in front & repeat this procedure till all are maxed out, even if you are a higher level & get nothing in res from the rouges, it does not matter, I have 3 toons of SF's going all at the same time, these are nearly maxed out now & I use RUBI, I enter rogue hit "F" key & leave them to it, then send the next lot in, then the next, easy as, then every 3 times around I send them home & starts all over again...  ;-)
  • Oldbud007
    Oldbud007
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 34
    NEVER USE RUBI ***
  • mputttt
    mputttt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 18
    nice tutorial thanks you
  • Fert000
    Fert000

No problem, i got kara maxed in two says with verkraft 50s

• John Davies
    John Davies
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 87
    can you promote the same SF more than once please

• John Davies
    John Davies
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 87
    can you promote heros as well
  • meemadd
    meemadd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,244
    couldnt it be changed so a sf that is maxed doesnt share in the vxp?