Boring?

Bourbon Boy
Bourbon Boy
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 277
So this game that used to be fun has become a giant Borefest.  Yes, the chores suck.  Yes, the shift from PvP to PvE really sucks.  Yes, the repair and build time sucks.  But OMG.  Can you please please please fix the ridiculously moronic antiquated ranking system? Every salvage I hit makes me hate Kixeye more.  And I have to hit thousannds to satisfy your moronic system.  (Avoided the f-bomb only because I don't want another forum ban, but boy do I hate these bleeping bleeping bleepers).

• Haappy
    Haappy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 972
    Then why are you still playing.  Maybe its time to get a new hobby
  • Touch it
    Touch it
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 273
    edited 2 Oct 2015, 3:50PM
    lol and u 2 knobs^^^^^^ must love ranking then....ya REMOVED

MOD Edited out abusive language to keep from banning you too.
    Laredo
  • promodchevy
    promodchevy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 155
    dredge fleets should pay way more points.
    drac bases should pay way more points. Plus a hell of a lot more uranium. For the damage it's asinine.
    base attacks should pay way more points.
    raid targets should pay way more points
    countermeasure ships should get way more points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it's in the fleet, all ships should share equally, and get way more points.

• BloodRavenFavian
    BloodRavenFavian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,212
    Please refrain from profanities. It's against forum rules (link in my sig). You can retort civilly. Crazy, I know, but possible.

Anywho, I agree the ranking system does need a look-over.
    We are always watching. Quiet ≠ safe.

• Quincey Bailey
    Quincey Bailey
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,553

Ranking campaigns that we can only do once aweek would be nice. But if you have several sub fleets it can be speed up on auto

• The Rum Diary
    The Rum Diary
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 2,072
    dredge fleets should pay way more points.
    drac bases should pay way more points. Plus a hell of a lot more uranium. For the damage it's asinine.
    base attacks should pay way more points.
    raid targets should pay way more points
    countermeasure ships should get way more points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it's in the fleet, all ships should share equally, and get way more points.

+1

I believe that all of these could be implemented without breaking the game economy.
    sfc174: ".....I'm starting to fall in with the tinfoil hat crowd who believe this game has been taken over by some experimental behaviorists conducting research on how far you can push addicts."
  • promodchevy
    promodchevy
    Minor Nuisance
    adding a ranking campaign is just more crap to do.
    Maybe less chores to do by combining them would help people come back.
    How many times have you heard someone say it's like a 2nd job just to "TRY" and keep up???
  • Haappy
    Haappy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 972
    A ranking campaign could be good.  We would have a choice of participating or not.  Thus it really isn't a chore.  As I think of it, we have a type of ranking campaign already, its called  Unidentified Raiding Fleets.  They are small but they do work. Maybe we could see more of them 
  • Seawitch_1
    Seawitch_1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 77
    I would really  like to see the Unidentified Raiding Fleets show up more often, they are so much better then ranking by other (outdated) ways in the game.  
  • promodchevy
    promodchevy
    Minor Nuisance
    Again, just give us a reasonable amount of points for what we are already doing.
    We already have dredges, weekly mission, campaigns, special campaigns, unidentified fleets, alliance points, opening cargo, drac bases etc etc.
    We don't need unidentified fleets, we need an intelligent plan moving the game forward instead of putting out anything & everything you can think of to cost us unreasonable amount of coins per minute of game play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!