Owen's shipyard

• The Iron Admeral
    The Iron Admeral
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,703
    did somebody like my railgun idea?
    lol, I have absolutely no problem with you using it, in fact i encourage it
    We are both listening and not chickens (we're Unicorns damnit).

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/134366-The-hell-feature <-- New thing to fight
    My little futuristic Battle Pirates fiction: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/189769-Battle-Pirates-Land-Sea-Sky
    The objective of life is not to arrive at the grave in a perfectly preserved body. The idea is to slide in sideways, completely used up, and say, "That was one helluva ride!"
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,769
    I'm thinking about adding Rail Guns to my story, too. :)

Only Wyvern's scientists tried something new and made a twin cannon version of it. :D

It boasts the same range, but it takes both slugs to do the equal amount of damage, and the charge-up time is slightly lessened. :)
  • The Iron Admeral
    The Iron Admeral
    I'm thinking about adding Rail Guns to my story, too. :)

Only Wyvern's scientists tried something new and made a twin cannon version of it. :D

It boasts the same range, but it takes both slugs to do the equal amount of damage, and the charge-up time is slightly lessened. :)

The Lancer still makes all else look obsalete.... If you can beat the lancer, the yew, or the bois d' ark... then i will give you a cookie

My little futuristic Battle Pirates fiction: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/189769-Battle-Pirates-Land-Sea-Sky
    The objective of life is not to arrive at the grave in a perfectly preserved body. The idea is to slide in sideways, completely used up, and say, "That was one helluva ride!"
  • awsomness
    awsomness
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 343
    oouuwww i want a cookie, just make sure its oat meal i really like those cause its a cookie but its good for you
    I'LL SEE YOU
    BUT
    WILL YOU SEE ME
  • The Iron Admeral
    The Iron Admeral
    awsomness wrote: »
    oouuwww i want a cookie, just make sure its oat meal i really like those cause its a cookie but its good for you

What about macadamia nut cookies? with white chocolate chunks?

• awsomness
    awsomness
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 343
    ok NOW im hungery
    I'LL SEE YOU
    BUT
    WILL YOU SEE ME
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    The Lancer still makes all else look obsalete.... If you can beat the lancer, the yew, or the bois d' ark... then i will give you a cookie

Nah. XD

They munch up too much juice. :D
  • The Iron Admeral
    The Iron Admeral
    that is why the hannibal is loaded with powerplants... if it didnt have magnetohydromatics then they would have issues.... like the ship not moving anymore....

• Charon
    Charon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 353
    When's the next chapter coming?
    Χάρων
    Sector 135
    My blood is blue, striped with white and the cross is in my heart!
    I have no need for your pitiful resources, so I'll take your dock and research for the fun of it.
    Every game's objective is to have fun.
  • CrossX1
    CrossX1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 243
    man dont just leave us hanging around like this lol i know youve got more in your head than that

• blackbeard123
    blackbeard123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 118
    when is this story going to continue!?
  • cliftontd@aol.com
    [email protected]
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 483
    I'm posting a reply for one reason. BUMP!
    You better stand tall when they're calling you out! Don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down! (Bon Jovi)
  • cliftontd@aol.com
    [email protected]
    Skilled Warrior
    Owen’s Shipyard

Date – Later half of 2080s Sector 73, Michaels, Engineering Class Room
    The class filled in to the room as the Engineer Instructor sat at his mahogany desk looking over his notes. Most of the time he had prepared replies to questions that he knew his students would ask, but this class was known for asking some of the quirkiest questions. He looked up as the last student entered the room and gave them time to get seated.
    “Good afternoon class.” He began as he got up and stood behind the podium. “Today we are going to look at another of the unique weapons systems of the New Republic, The Vertical Launched Missile System or the VLMS and the Black Rain Missile Warhead System.” The Senior Technician shifted through his notes and continues. “Who would like to start this off with telling me what the Vertical Launched Missile System or the VLMS is?”
    “I would sir.” That was from a second year engineering student who was excelling in this class.
    “Yes cadet Matherson.”
    “The VLMS is a flush deck missile delivery system that was created by the New Republic in the latter half of the 2060s.” Matherson was a bit nervous, but continued. “It was a serious of 8 vertical missile silos with a below deck magazine for its missile payload. The launcher was armor plated and so was the magazine. The only visual part of the weapon system was the two foot high raised platform that had sixteen hatches on it. Half of these hatches were in fact exhaust ports for the missile’s engine gases as flames. It is unknown how many extra missiles New Republic warships carried due to the fact that combat against them never last for any length of time.” Matherson ended his comment and sat down.
    “You are quite correct Mister Matherson.” The Engineer Instructor turned the class room lights down and triggered the projector.
    On the wall of the classroom an image that was angled in such a way that you were able to see the top and two sides of the object came up. It was an image showing a box that was twice the length of the other side and by the image of a person standing beside was several decks deep. The image was sectioned in such a way that you were able to see the internal layout of the device. On top of the image was 16 hatches and inside showed several missile tubes, some was empty, but a few had a missile inside.
    “You would be thinking that the Magnetic Rail Gun was the main Offensive weapon of the New Republic, but in fact it was this system along with the Solid Fuel Booster and the Black Rain warhead that gave them the offensive superiority that enabled the New Republic to face naval forces twice their size.” Engineer Instructor finished.
    “Would any one like to add on how such as system kept the internal magazine from over heating and cooking off the additional missiles that was located just one deck below?” the Engineer Instructor ended.
    “Yes sir I would.” This was from a young female engineer cadet.
    “Miss Baker.”
    “The System was believed to use a massive coolant system in the magazine which kept the backup munitions at a colder temperature. Some even believe that New Republic warship in fact only carried 8 to 16 missiles totally, but we know this to be false.” She quickly took a peak at her notes from her reading. “We do know from reports that the VLMS did in fact launch salvos of missiles, so with this in mind, they had to have a sizeable magazine of missiles somewhere onboard.” She finished and the continued when the Engineer Instructor nodded his head. “The lower missile storage had to be equipped with a coolant system and a system that would open the missile tubes from below deck and raise the reload missiles in to tubes that was quickly cooled after each firing.” She finally finished and sat down.
    “Miss Baker, you are correct.” Engineer Instructor replied and clicked to the next picture.
    “In fact in 2082 a New Republic Battlecruiser was captured before its crew could scuttle her and it was indeed found to have these very systems that you mentioned. The missile tubes were only 16 feet in depth and running between the four launchers was a series of transit tunnels which ran to the magazine storeroom. Besides the 32 missiles that were inside the silos, there was room in the magazines for over 200 additional missiles. Just under the VLMS was the auxiliary engine room and under the missile magazine was the main engineering space. The magazine and VLMS was indeed supplied with a very advanced form of cooling system and the entire system was a marvel to behold.” Engineer Instructor moved around the room to gauge each cadet’s reaction to the image. “The ship on the outside is identical to the Draconian Battlecruiser in every way, but its internal structure is vastly different.” Engineer Instructor commented. “In fact we will be covering a class that talks about the difference between the Draconian version of the Cruiser, Battlecruiser, Strike Cruiser, Battleship, and Dreadnought and the versions in use with the New Republic.”
    “Now to continue with our discussion on the subject, we continue with the Black Rain Warhead.” The Engineer Instructor continued with the topic. “Would anyone like to comment on this subject matter?” The Engineer Instructor commented and sat down to listen. This class was one of the best engineering classes that he had since he began teaching.
    “I think I would sir.” A voice came from the back of the class.
    “Mister Rodriguez, please enlighten us.” The Engineer Instructor knew this would not end well, for Rodriguez was known for adding some smartass remark to his presentations.
    “Sir the Black Rain warhead is in fact a sub-munitions bus vehicle that is attached to a standard missile as a warhead. The type of missiles that is used by the new Republic was the standard Mark 4 version that was equipped with a Mark 3 Solid Fuel Booster to extend its range.” Rodriguez commented, but was apparently not finished. “The Black Rain warhead has the capability of carrying from 4 to 8 sub-munitions. “Rodriguez continued. “When launched the missile would by use of a laser targeting system track the target fleet and at a height of 200 feet above the target would release the sub-munitions which would “Scatter” its sub-munitions over a 200 meter area, a main reason for the VLMS launching multiple missiles at one time.”
    The Engineer Instructor was amazed that Rodriguez was correct with his statements, and remarkably hadn’t said any smartass remarks.
    “Yes indeed that is the basis of the launching and operation of the Black Rain warhead. But why did the New Republic deploy this system over Enhanced Warheads?”
    Rodriguez looked puzzled at the Engineer Instructor. “I guess they wanted to damage a larger number of ships at one time.” He added.
    “You are correct Mister Rodriguez.” The Engineer Instructor commented and clicks the viewer to show a schematic of a missile warhead that was obviously a rending of the Black rain warhead. “This weapon was another system, along with the Rail Cannon that gave the New Republic naval forces an element of shock and awe.” The Engineer Instructor stood up and walked to the back of the room and clicked the project to show the next slide. On the slide was a link to a video clip. “This footage was taken during a fleet action with a fleet of New Republic Battlecruiser.” The Engineer Instructor started the video and leaned against the back wall.
    The video began showing a map rendering of the battlefield with five Seawolf Fast Destroyers facing off against five Battlecruisers. A counter in the upper right corner clicked off the distance between the two fleet elements. When the counter reached 1006 meter the Battlecrusiers opened fire, and the video switched to an external view.
    At a distance the black armored hulls of the five Battlecruisers could be seen. Suddenly their decks erupted in flames and smoke and four objects from each ship leaped from their decks, quickly followed by another four objects from each of the ships decks. 40 missiles trails could clearly be seen in the sky a few seconds later as the first volley closed the distance another two salvos of missile erupted from the Battlecruisers launchers. Sure enough at a height of about 200 feet the first salvo of missile separated in to their sub-munitions and this sudden multiplication of object feel on to the fleet below, given the impression of black rain falling from the heavens and a few seconds later as the first 320 sub-munitions struck the fleet another 320 sub-munitions began their free fall to the fleet below.
    A few of the student recoiled from the carnage that the system rained down on the fleet which was quickly reduced to only one operational Seawolf Fast Destroyer, which quickly started to attempt to retreat from area as another 320 sub-munitions feel on it and the video ended.
    “The reactions that you showed was the same reactions that was displayed when the New Republic first deployed this weapon.” The Engineer Instructor slowly made his way back to the front of the class. “But what is the major problem with this delivery system?” He added.
    “It has a weakness sir?” was the returned remark.
    “Yes it does and a very large one at that.” The Engineer Instructor commented and continued. “Yes, when deployed in a fleet formation the VLMS does fire a large number of missiles that the Black Rain warhead is quite effective, but only a few of the sub-munitions actually strike the target fleet. When the system is deployed by a lone unit, the volume of fire from the VLMS is not sufficient enough to put the amount of sub-munitions on target to cause significant damage to the target units.” The Engineer Instructor stood in front of the podium. “This fact is what eventually cultivated in the capture of a New Republic Battlecruiser in 2082.” The Engineering Instructor looked up at the clock and relized that he had only a few minutes left. “The most remarkable element of the VLMS is its range when coupled with the Solid Fuel Booster, and to this day no one has been able to figure out how the New Republic is constructing missiles that has rnage beyond the 960 meters that is obtained by Solid Fuel Boosted Assault Missile systems. It is a closely guard secret of that government.” The Engineering Instructor finished and looked at the clock.
    “In our next discussion we will examine the difference between Draconian warships and thise Draconian designs used by the New Republic.”
    And as the Engineering Instructor finished his statement the bell rang and the class stood and started to file out of the room. The man sat down at his desk and looked up at the image on the veiwer and shivered while he massaged his left leg. It was during that battle that his active role as a ship board engineer had ended. Being one of the survivers from an encounter with a New Republic Battlecruiser force had injuried more than just phyiscally, it had given him nightmares ever since. The Engineering Instructor reached over and turned the viewer off, but the image of the rain of sub-munitions stillplayed out in his mind. He knew that tonight would be a ruff one as he would be spending restly hours trying to get some sleep for the next day.

Note from the Author:
    I was hoping the Michael would do a few more of these. So I wanted to do a few for everyone just to give me a break from writing the Forsaken Seas: Dawn of the New Republic. I hope everyone enjoys this one.
    You better stand tall when they're calling you out! Don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down! (Bon Jovi)
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 812
    Hi Guys,

Glad you've enjoyed this thread and my other one. I haven't really been writing BP recently, been working on other projects that I am involved with.

Writing is a hobby, I've had a few ideas recently for another story so I may post another one shortly.

Nice try Admiral, quite enjoyable.
    My piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/125229-The-Battle-Pirates-story Hope you enjoy!!

My second piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction[url] http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/196200-Owen-s-shipyard?p=1716922#post1716922 [/url] Hope you enjoy!!!
    Sortar wrote: »
    haha what an idiot..more money for king will and his tribe of merry idiots...you guys complain then just spend more...classic..
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Here's something new continuing to follow individual characters, one of mine, Todd Dredge, and one of Kixeye's the new commander of their forces Commander Vassago

Tale Six

Sector 1, Aftermath of UEF Battle

The Battle of Sector 1 between Kixeye Corporation and the UEF had been devastating to Kixeye and their people no more than Captain Todd Dredge. His Sea Scorpion had barely survived the battle against the UEF flagship, somehow his ship had survived the enemy Fortress was nowhere to be seen, Todd had turned around to look at the wreck of the Ocean as it began to capsize and sink. He knew his father was aboard, and that Admiral Dredge would not leave the vessel.

"SIr, the Ocean... what will we do?" One of his crew asked.

"We run" Todd said quietly "we cannot return their firepower, it's time for a new strategy." He said quickly "set a course for Sector 383, time to call in some old favours." He ordered, the Sea Scorpion was a fast vessel able to outrun all but the fastest of the UEF's fleet and able to outgun anyone who could catch them. The journey was long and difficult but they were able to avoid contact with the UEF.

Sector 383, Several Weeks Later

Slowly quietly a new faction of Draconians had began to arise, known as the Elite faction they were dedicated soliders that wished for one thing the destruction of the Forsaken Alliances. As his Sea Scorpion approached the new Draconian Headquarters in Sector 383 Todd Dredge wondered quietly if this was the correct path.

"Draconian Battleships launching, five of them." One crewmen announced

"Broadcast our surrender" Todd answered quietly standing at the windows watching the approaching vessels.

"Sir?"

"This is how it needs to go." Todd said soon after Draconian Shocktroops in full Body Armour were boarding the vessel arresting Todd's people who put up no resistance. Dragged from the bridge of the Sea Scorpion Todd was dragged through the Draconian facility, in the dock there was a new ship that Todd didn't recoignise with a long pointed forward section and what looked like seven weapons turrets. Soon he was brought in front of the new Draconian Elite leader "Commander Vassago, how nice it is to meet you." Todd said smirking

"Captain Dredge" Vassago said quietly walking around his desk unlike many Draconians Vassago's face was exposed his head was shaved his left eye replaced by a mechanical one. Vassago's uniform looked like it was made of a red coloured leather material with gold chains fasening the front of the cloak. "I was sorry to hear of your father's passing" he said "but that doesn't explain why you are here?"

"I want to continue to fight against the Forsaken Allianes, but Kixeye Corporation is crippled perhaps beyond fixing." Todd said "I want to help you, to bring the Forsaken to its knees."

"The creator comes to its creation" Vassago said quietly "your people created the first of us!" Vassago stressed "you changed them to be your perfect soilders then they overgrew your command and control. And now finally" he said "finally, my Elites have overgrown the Draconian Empire, my Elites will overpower all those who have caused us pain. The Kixeye, the Forsaken, even the original Draconians they will all be our prey. Are you ready to be part of that?"

"Give me the revenge I seek and I'll do anything you need." Todd promised as Draconian shock troops entered the room

"We'll see" Vassago promised.
    My piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/125229-The-Battle-Pirates-story Hope you enjoy!!

My second piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction[url] http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/196200-Owen-s-shipyard?p=1716922#post1716922 [/url] Hope you enjoy!!!
    haha what an idiot..more money for king will and his tribe of merry idiots...you guys complain then just spend more...classic..
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Sector 383, Several weeks later

Pacing in front of the window Vassago was furious the Forsaken Alliance had broken Draconian encryption and captured plans for the new Strike Cruiser. Each time Vassago made a step forwards something consipired to stop him. His desk communications bleeped. "Commander, we're ready down here." Immediately Vassago walked to the exit and walked down to the holding area.

In the small pen were the forty-two survivors of Todd Dredge's Sea Scorpion, some of the other surivors had died from wounds sustained in battle with the UEF but for the most part they were no worse off than any other regular Human being. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we the Draconian Elite Force have decided that you will be released from Draconian holding." Vassago said to the releived captives "but first" he paused for a moment "allow me to introduce our newest commander - Dread." He introduced standing to one side revealling Todd Dredge, or at least the man that had been.

Dredge's dark hair had been shaved away the left side of his head no covered in a metal plate, his left eye replaced by an implant. Dressed head to foot in red leather Dredge stood over his former crew. "Captain?" One whispered

"These are free people of the world Dread, do with them as you see fit." Vassago whispered to Dredge

"There is only one solution." Dread replied, his former identity now gone, in his hand he raised a semi-automatic pistol. Pointing it at his former crew he fired round after round killing each without hesitation or remorse.

"Now go out and bring Draconian peace to the seas."

"Of course." He said quietly leaving the room heading down to the docks to his new command a brand new Strike Cruiser, ordering his new crew to sea they all followed his orders instantly no doubt Vassago had told them who he was and the fate of his previous crew. As the Strike Cruiser headed to sea it was met by three other ships a Dreadnaught and two Battleships, as they closed on the ships a Barracuda Attack Submarine raised from the depths Dread smiled "set course for the nearest Forsaken base." He ordered, it was time for a new phase of his life.

And here's the code for Todd's force in Ultimate shipyard, I've tried to match the set ups of current Draconian forces with the new ships that have been released so you have a couple of mortar ships, a missile ship, a gun ship and something new for the Dracs a Sub.

Hope you like it

ZF010268ZC016OMEOMFOHFOFCUUCZZS044D15A4BA38A3FA38A38A38B33B11B21C19C16C1CC15SZZS053D11A35A4BA33A33A35A35A2FA31B2AB11B15B33C19C16C1CC16SZZS044D10A38A38A38A38A38A38B33B11B23C16C19C1CC1CSZZS044D10A29A29A28A28A28A29B1EB11B24C16C19C1CC1CSZZS035D12A21A21A21A38A38A38B11B39B0FC17SZFZ

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Nice work. I started on chapter 7 of my story, too. :)
  • cliftontd@aol.com
    [email protected]
    Skilled Warrior
    I think I did a **** fine job Mike. Chapter 7 of Forsaken Seas: Dawn of the New Republic is up.
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    I think I did a **** fine job Mike. Chapter 7 of Forsaken Seas: Dawn of the New Republic is up.

It's a decent chapter only thing you need to do is put gaps between the various people speaking

Breaks it up a bit looks fine on computer as is but forums need a space or it turns into wall of txt

• Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    shameless bump

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Zere iz not enough story in zis thread. FIX IT NAO. o.O
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Zere iz not enough story in zis thread. FIX IT NAO. o.O

Contemplating it, a friend (Code Red) of mine brought up these stories a couple of days ago and ideas have began to spin...

• Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Tale 7

Captain's Log

I died.

Eighteen years ago my life changed. I had a loving wife and a beautiful baby child but I also had an enemy Kixeye Corportation. The greatest enemy our pirates had ever faced. Together with other pirates from my home Sector 73 including Mark Red, Captain Buk, Simon Hell and Admiral AB Duinhir I formed the United Expeditionary Fleet (UEF). Together we traveled through seventy two sectors of Draconian and Kixeye forces until we reached Sector 1 home of Kixeye Corporation's headquarters the mammoth ship Ocean.

Barely able to move itself we fought and fought against the massive vessel but it took a nuclear tipped warhead to end the battle. Fired by AB Duinhir and only missing its target because of the actions of his son Alalcomenous, actions that saved everyone's life including my own, detonating underwater a massive wave swept over us all crippling Ocean breaking the back of Kixeye Corporation.

Officially I died that day, officially the war ended that day, Within months however the Draconian Elite Faction arose from the ashes of Kixeye Corporation. Stronger than any Draconian we had seen up until now they brought their own iron fist over all other Draconian Factions. To the rest of the world the Draconian Elite Empire was nothing different to the Draconians who had plagued the seas for generations. Forsaken alliances had formed that were as large and as strong as the Elites able to stand against them, everyone thought the future of the seas was for the Forsaken to decide.

The people who saved me thought differently. They knew the "Elite" Empire was not just a Draconian one but also one built on the ashes of Kixeye Corporation. Elements of Kixeye had remained and were powerful, so I stayed dead to my wife, to my daughter and to all my friends.

In my death I found that not all those I thought dead were actually dead, the people who had saved me from the ruin of my vessel had saved others along their travels. Mark Red, a pirate that had been a close neighbour of mine within Sector 73 and thought long dead, had been recovered by these people. He had been saved when his ship was destroyed by Kixeye forces but his perspective for the future was different than my own "No Mercy" was his call and many followed. A strategy of striking down everyone, Draconian, Elite and even Forsaken forces were all targets in the search for the Kixeye enemy.

It was a strategy although I admired I could not partake in. My home was in 73 on Michaels Island, my people were there, my family was there. Capturing a so called Super Fortress I quietly recruited a crew from ex-Michaels Island pirates and others from Sector 73 and we began searching Sector 73 and the surrounding sectors for threats to the people we cared about.

Many ask why did I not return home, there was an engagement early in my new career where I interfered in a test of a new Draconian Neue Ziel-class Battleship. The idea was to slow their development I happened to come across a Michaels Island Sea Wolf scout fleet, it was an accident but one my crew saw as a sign.

We assisted in saving the last of the Sea Wolves from destruction, my crew suggested it was time to go home. Michaels Island would be on the Draconians radar they would know my people had been involved in the Neue Ziel's destruction. But the time was not right, I would protect my people and my family from afar as I knew the Draconians had worse in store than their new Battleship.

There were stories abound about the Dreadnaught X, Juggernaught and the new Spectre Submarine that going home was not an option. One ship could not hold the line against these new threats however and so we enlisted other unattached ships to our cause, it was our time to step into the light.

I died.

The world knew this, I knew this, but there were things that needed to be done. A **** in the armour of the Draconian Elites had to be found. We learned their new Communication Hubs were not just a way to extend their power but also a way for them to communicate with dozens of fleets throughout the Forsaken Sectors. Rallying our forces we contacted Forsaken Captain Harlock, he was as rough a pirate as you could get but he had an ear of the new Forsaken Council and of Duinhir's Republic.

We informed him that the Hubs were a serious threat, that he needed to rally the Forsaken for one final challenge against the Draconians. Unfortunately even the efforts of dozens of Forsaken Captains did not break the Draconian spirit. As I understand it many Draconian Hulls were captured by Forsaken forces, their marines boarding the hubs and capturing the blueprints as well as intelligence on current Draconian operations. But the war continues...

I sometimes wonder if dying was worth abandoning my friends, my people and family. The war is never ending, we cannot beat the Draconian Elites there are so many of those genetic hybrids that we will likely never be free of them. My daughter is coming of age, she will soon join the ranks of the Forsaken, my wife has lived a life alone because of my actions. Is there a way for me to continue this war and have a family? Can I repair the damage that has been caused by this war?

The future they say is known as the "Undiscovered Country" the future is always fluid, I know now that I have one goal. Michaels Island, my home and my family, can it be done? The same was asked before when Kixeye Corporation threatened us all, with my allies we overtook them and forged a future, so much has been given for the good of others now I have to make sure my future remains alive.

Hope you enjoy

• Mark A Schuster
    Mark A Schuster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 127
    Micheal good to see you writing again. Hope to read more of your stuff
    Code_Red

• Siren_NBS
    Siren_NBS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 53

sub master Angelique is still alive  ;)  Too bad your story seems to have died :(

Siren
  • andrew.stanyer.9
    andrew.stanyer.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 17
    excellent 
  • MadnessofMike
    MadnessofMike
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 18
    this thread survived as well awesome!!  I didn't have this on my laptop so I couldn't repost