raid vid

machine-R-us
machine-R-us
Incursion Leader
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,489
raid vid is post to be posted today any know what time it should be?
imagecoop is a must in this game to make lower lvls better because with out coop this game will die and the stupid trolls and idiots dont care about low lvls 
  • BlackGriever
    BlackGriever
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 431
    it time for patient captains =)
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755
    edited 11 Aug 2015, 11:41AM
    and maybe a spot of rum.. but yes they need time to produce and post the vid sometimes it comes out after the event starts

• Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716

No swag this time :(

Meep!
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    It's 5am where the Kixeye offices are right now lol
  • TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,124
    58147 this morning.
  • Moralaki
    Moralaki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 96
    DRONE-BEE said:
    It was due to come out in 3 hours, but because you posted this we will probably get it in about 8 hours from now. That is if more do not show impatience and start asking where it is.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    Not sure there will be one, since Swag is no longer with kixeye. Even he hinted video may have to come from the players.
  • Drax
    Drax
    Not sure there will be one, since Swag is no longer with kixeye. Even he hinted video may have to come from the players.
    problem here is Kix needs to release the new kit t someone in order for them to make a video about it and also reveal some details/give access to the test server so someone can run the new stuff and hit some targets so they can record it then release the video one Kix have sanctioned the content is ok...

In the past (long distant past) it was the CM that did the vids (yes Swag used to be the CM) so that does suggest that the baton should be passed to Doomrooster to carry on the tradition..
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238
    Who cares. 
  • katra5
    katra5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 977
    didnt they fire the guy that made the raid videos
  • Drax
    Drax
    Who cares. 
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    | him up there at the top
  • hitman
    hitman
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    i'll be very surprised if we get a raid vid anytime before Thursday.  Hopefully we'll get the brief by tomorrow though....
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • machine-R-us
    machine-R-us
    Incursion Leader
    hitman said:
    i'll be very surprised if we get a raid vid anytime before Thursday.  Hopefully we'll get the brief by tomorrow though....
    a mod said tuesday
    imagecoop is a must in this game to make lower lvls better because with out coop this game will die and the stupid trolls and idiots dont care about low lvls 
  • hitman
    hitman
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    i'll be happy to be proved wrong on this but i wouldn't bet on it
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • machine-R-us
    machine-R-us
    Incursion Leader
    hitman said:
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    i'll be happy to be proved wrong on this but i wouldn't bet on it
    raid prizes are also going to be released today
  • stef625
    stef625
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 208
    RELEASE THE VIDEO! If you don't already know dear Kixeye the video is good marketing material; is not a chore for you. It inspires players and gives them an idea of the hulls and new tech. The better video you create the more players will go for the prices. Hard to believe a multimillion dollar company doesn't have a proper marketing team. 
  • Get_U_Sum_HOW
    Get_U_Sum_HOW
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 847
    Things always getting nurffed when Yall rush these guys into telling you whats coming. Just be happy there is gonna be a raid at all.
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    Tuesday for the Briefing. With Swag quitting, there may be a delay in getting a video made. 
  • EvilGeniusReborn
    EvilGeniusReborn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,269
    A moment for our fallen comrade.......

Kixeye. Killing the game, one upgrade at a time.

• darksun98
    darksun98
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,338
    DRONE-BEE said:
    Where did you read that the video was supposed to be posted today? You do know that the raid video is set back one hour for every post asking for the raid video. 

I dunno if we will even get a video. With Swag gone, whose gonna do it. I'd say it's way way way over the devs teams head to make a video, heck they can't even get comms or the forum link to work. 

I'm not looking forward to this raid at all. I just feel this raid is the breaking point that is the fulcrum of the Kixeye castle.
    IGN: Darksun lvl 92     id# 1221759

Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

Aren't skins decorations?
  • LunacyFrog
    LunacyFrog
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 82
    I don't care about the vid, just post the **** prize list!
  • WilburWrightIII
    WilburWrightIII
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 855

@stef625 said:
    RELEASE THE VIDEO! If you don't already know dear Kixeye the video is good marketing material; is not a chore for you. It inspires players and gives them an idea of the hulls and new tech. The better video you create the more players will go for the prices. Hard to believe a multimillion dollar company doesn't have a proper marketing team. 

Lol exactly why no one should care. It has as much usefulness as an add hyping the performance of an economy automobile. It's pure hype and often mis leading.

What is troublesome is no raid briefing. That means they were still monkeying around finalizing the Raid as of yesterday morning. Does not inspire confidence that another rush job won't lead to yet again more glitches and or nerfs in the new prizes after the release.

• stef625
    stef625
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 208

@stef625 said:

Lol exactly why no one should care. It has as much usefulness as an add hyping the performance of an economy automobile. It's pure hype and often mis leading.

What is troublesome is no raid briefing. That means they were still monkeying around finalizing the Raid as of yesterday morning. Does not inspire confidence that another rush job won't lead to yet again more glitches and or nerfs in the new prizes after the release.

you sir are a genious. Scratch what I said. New statement: DON'T RELEASE THE VIDEO! lol
  • BlackGriever
    BlackGriever
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 431
  • Wargod Charles Zengi
    Wargod Charles Zengi
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 423

Bite, read, bite read, bite..... change page read, laugh (Har de Har har) read

Attack Me I Will Seek Revenge, Not today Of Course, but much later down the line.

82 Hulls Secured, More To Come.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,732
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    No MOD said there would be a Vid up today.
  • machine-R-us
    machine-R-us
    Incursion Leader
    Laredo said:
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    i forgot 2 correct what i was going to say i meant raid prizes

• AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    DRONE-BEE said:
    Laredo said:
    DRONE-BEE said:
    hitman said:
    a mod said tuesday
    i forgot 2 correct what i was going to say i meant raid prizes

Raid prize should have been released today, but we all knew last week they were late on the content, hence it was expected it would be delayed, so personnaly not surprised by the delay. I had a doubt when i saw the update pushed to wednesday.