cannot attack alliance members?

• RainbowPride
    RainbowPride
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 644
    Turgond said:
    I am for stopping the frubbles but this change also takes away several beneficial aspects from players in the same alliance. I thin they have all been mentioned already (Rez sharing, base testing, guard movement testing). I think you have thrown the baby out with the bath water here. I kind of like the idea of no bubble from a fellow alliance member hit but this would also leave your fellow alliance members vulnerable after a base test so not sure that is the solution either.
    you forgot to mention when an enemy is coming in to attack your ally member one of your members could easily be waiting to hit said base with a phantom stopping your attacker while anothr phantom hits the attacker that is caught off guard, sure a random non or other alliance  can do the same thing but this knocks off one of the disgraceful options being used.they couldnt have chosen a better thing to fix than this issue
  • norma.stitz.7
    norma.stitz.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 138
    Holy **** Kixeye!!!!!  By all mean, do anything and everything BUT change the platform (Flash) your game is on in attempt to stop the RAMPANT hacking and glitching!  Don't you think it's time to make your game more secure instead of fuxxoring with the games mechanics???
  • CaptainsStingray
    CaptainsStingray
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 540
    Can people stop flagging my comments because you dont agree with me, none of them should be flagged as i know the forum rules thank you, btw as i said Alliances dont attack other members of the alliance as that would question the whole point of it being an alliance.
    Listen Linda Listen...
  • Rapse
    Rapse
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 209
    Im realy getting tired...
  • RainbowPride
    RainbowPride
    Strike-force Captain
    Drax said:
    CynBad said:
    You open res for them if they can't. You want to view their base do it on your friends list. They want a base test have them to hit someone or have some one not in your ally hit them. Only thing is when that happens for a base test someone is going to give up medals so i can't see 25% base test anymore. I believe it is a good move for kixeye. JMO. 
    1. Opening res does not empty full warehouses if you want to get rid of excess.
    2. Friends list does not work on kix or any of the other alternate platforms.
    3. Getting a base test and feedback allows you to move things, having a random hit your base does not let you move stuff for ages waiting for repairs and there is no guarantee of any feedback
    4. Most alliances don't mind moving medals about between them from a test but a random does not like losing medals from a 25%

causes more problems than it solves does this change
    ces like hoarding and keeping medals amongst themselves for a leaderboard and bubble each other, since the medals will stay in thier rgrasp, and some players like to hit bases and quickly ask their ally member to bubble them up before the enemy has time to retaliate, yes yu can get a random player to bubble you after hitting someone but that may take more tiem to establish than quickly using ally comms

• Thunder8412
    Thunder8412
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,078
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    obviously this is to combat frubbles (even though they are part of the game) 
    so how can we give alliance members resources
    how can we test each others base guard movement and give base tests?

this goes to show the quality of the kixeye team, in my eyes not a good move kixeye
    No more tap - glitch repairs.

OP going to have to pay or wait now?

i dont glitch repair i either wait or coin, implying or accusing me of glitch repairing is quite sad is that what you do
    So you are just a frubbling **** that can't take a hit.... you should admit to glitch repairing and hacking.... People might have some respect for you

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,353
    as i said
    :tongue: 
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755

ces like hoarding and keeping medals amongst themselves for a leaderboard and bubble each other, since the medals will stay in thier rgrasp, and some players like to hit bases and quickly ask their ally member to bubble them up before the enemy has time to retaliate, yes yu can get a random player to bubble you after hitting someone but that may take more tiem to establish than quickly using ally comms

medals mean nothing they are useless you cannot spend em or trade em - as much use as a chocolate fire guard
  • CaptainsStingray
    CaptainsStingray
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 540
    as i said
    :tongue: 
    stop trolling
    Listen Linda Listen...
  • Drax
    Drax
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 7:21PM
    kix double post, site lag to blame
  • Drax
    Drax
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 7:22PM
    kix post issues, 3 for the price of 1.... nice wish they did the same with coin
  • Mantewarless
    Mantewarless
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,173
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 7:22PM
    Why not make it so that you can attack an alli member but they won't get a bubble. Means you can still test base designs, give res,  just not frubble
    I made this very statement on another BP site.  This would have ended the frubble frenzy while maintaining some very solid tactics in the game, such as peeking to check fleet roam to allow mates to adjust it accordingly, sharing resources, etc.

On the other side of this, however, it isn't that hard to set up a dual alliance for frubbling, thus creating a situation where everyone travels together with frubble-mongers in their own alliance.  

The best theory is the simplest: just do away with protection all together, for ultimately that is what Kixeye will look to next in order to generate massive coins.  Essentially a lowered blanket cost, say 50 coins, to completely heal your base.  Then your options are simple...pay 50 coins to repair your base or 10 coins for a 24 hour bubble (which has a 5 day cooldown).  Smart money would opt for neither and just coin their dock and return to play, thus generating even more coins.

Mark my word...it will be a "coming soon" item before years end.
    Those who can...do.

Those who can't, whine and then call the do'ers  names.

Ever feel like you are in 1st grade?  If not...read the forums.
  • RainbowPride
    RainbowPride
    Strike-force Captain
    Drax said:

medals mean nothing they are useless you cannot spend em or trade em - as much use as a chocolate fire guard
    and yet many players take pride over a high medal count.
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 613
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

this goes to show the quality of the kixeye team, in my eyes not a good move kixeye

i dont glitch repair i either wait or coin, implying or accusing me of glitch repairing is quite sad is that what you do
    So you are just a frubbling **** that can't take a hit.... you should admit to glitch repairing and hacking.... People might have some respect for you

dont frubble either, i have a repair button,  once again trying to say im a hacker or use glitches? is that what you do? you seem to know alot about it

Haters will always Hate

• Thunder8412
    Thunder8412
    Master Tactician
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

dont frubble either, i have a repair button,  once again trying to say im a hacker or use glitches? is that what you do? you seem to know alot about it
    Grow up and stop whining, and stop hitting my posts as troll you child

• Thunder8412
    Thunder8412
    Master Tactician
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

Level 92, 237 medals and sector hidden??? Do you even play? 

Coordinates, and let me see how well that repair button works.....
  • Bugzapper
    Bugzapper
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 14
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 8:11PM
    It's about time you did this. You need to get rid of cargo, start a retro upgrade and cancel it, (the ones not requiring uranium) it gets rid of much more cargo anyway.
  • The god King
    The god King
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 883
    Great job Kixeye. Tired of seeing alliances tying up bases and frubbling. You need resources? Go hit someone. You need to see how your base guard moves? Go hit someone. 
    Reside: SODP
    Level: 81
    John 3:5

Jesus answered , Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

• MCPirateDog
    MCPirateDog
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 995
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 8:11PM
    I guess we can see who gets and gives frubbles now.   People can get their own res.  I dont know how many people ive hit that have wh on outside go hit one of them.  
    I've got my warehouses on the outside because I want to force a bubble n a prep.  

Also I can get resources so fast now at my level I don't care if someone gets my resources.   Eventually you reach a level where this is the case..    
    I'd rather keep my base and force a bubble on the prep attack gone too far.

I also don't have room inside my base for the warehouses.  I'd rather have my turrets safe than my warehouses.

Also...I've never done the hit my ware house thing.  Instead I'd open cargo for friends.   That way I can rank up.

So don't assume players with the warehouses on the outside are doing it to share resources. Or to make a frubble easier. 
    The reasons above are more likely depending on the play style and what level they are.

Probably good the frubble is gone....but it never bothered me much.
    Peeps used to that are gonna coin bubbles now instead.     Yeah  more money for Kixeye !   (heavy sarcasm).
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 613
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

what are you some child? who cares about medals? and your sector is hidden do u even play? go troll elsewhere

Haters will always Hate

• kixeyeuser_1411452520059_1370174266
    kixeyeuser_1411452520059_1370174266
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 27

Would it have anything to do with the glitch repair of attacking base when ships return dead or in need of repair?

obeast 
  • Thunder8412
    Thunder8412
    Master Tactician
    edited 30 Jun 2015, 8:19PM
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

what are you some child? who cares about medals? and your sector is hidden do u even play? go troll elsewhere
    208 - It won't be hidden in a moment. Challenge has been issued, are you craven?

I see your troll post, and raise you a dislike! Ha!
  • Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    Closing troll infested thread...
This discussion has been closed.