Sentinel 70 Time Limit

• killer99999999
    killer99999999
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,770
    covehomer said:
    They are challenge bases and I've found they can be done in a variety ways.  In fact, they can be done without advanced units.  Be creative and mix it up, there are already several good videos showing how.
    i agree the bases are quite reasonable for 4000 point payout. however i do feel the timer should be extended to cater for the DC's and loading issues that are v common at the moment..
  • WarSoldiers
    WarSoldiers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 122
    OMG REALLY ?

A LVL 30 CAN DO IT

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,760
    Sorry, I started this thread not to complain about the Timer....

I really am just looking for a conformation from kixeye if it is supposed to be there so I know how to handle it on the wiki.

The last two cycles of SO I did the 70's.

Ya they can be done this time too but its more of a hassle so this cycle I did the 45's which very easy ( for me at least ) and they only take a few min each so doing 8 did not take long.

I used on the 45's 
    • 30 eRM
    • 5 Scorchers
    • Archangel 
    I guess what I'm saying is if one avenue turns into more of a hassle than its worth to you find an alternative.  

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Joe_B831
    Joe_B831
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 626
    TroyW said:

I really am just looking for a conformation from kixeye if it is supposed to be there so I know how to handle it on the wiki.

Ya they can be done this time too but its more of a hassle so this cycle I did the 45's which very easy ( for me at least ) and they only take a few min each so doing 8 did not take long.

I used on the 45's 
    • 30 eRM
    • 5 Scorchers
    • Archangel 
    I guess what I'm saying is if one avenue turns into more of a hassle than its worth to you find an alternative.  

You do a great job on the Wiki! It's a great help to sort things out.
  • owen.dack.9
    owen.dack.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 152
    edited 29 May 2015, 9:24PM
    don't forget those of us lower levels who do not have max level scorchers etc and have to use spec ops on these high level bases, I've spent hours farming rogues for raining blood oni ops for hiting the old layout.. 15 mins time limit only allows for 1 cooldown period on a spec op, do we get the spec op cooldown removed now so we can use it as many times as we will need to for one of these new layout 70s?
  • Joe_B831
    Joe_B831
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 626
    OMG REALLY ?

A LVL 30 CAN DO IT

If he has E-Hovers then yes it's possible.                                                                                          

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    mjshearer said:
    1. Use two Bullseye Missiles to take out the Rocket Silos (I'm assuming, I haven't actually utilized this method yet to know which level is most effective and how many they actually take to destroy, but I'm working on upgrading that as we speak)

2. Use two Shock missiles to disable the two sets of Storm Turrets.

3. Archangel flies around and destroys one Storm Turret.  End Attack.

4. Restart attack. Repeat 2 and 3, reducing the number of Shock Missiles after one set of Storm Turrets is destroyed.

5. After Storm Turrets are gone, destroy rest of base/units with Archangel.

A bit heavy on the resource requirements producing all of those missiles, but this is how I get it done.
    I really wish I could use the Bullseye ( mine are level 5 ) but in order to do 2 70's it would take 4 and then that's 12 days to replace them.  

Plus I tried using a Bullseye  on a Flood Turret mounted on a Unique Defensive Platform during the event in a level 90 Dam Fortress and it barley did 50% damage on it. 

I really can't find a use for these missiles with such a long build especially when your not even sure it will do the task you need it to.

Plus philosophy is anything you do in attacks should be able to be done over and over and over.  Meaning if I can't continually do the same thing repeatedly without having to eventually stop to repair or build then I'm need to find a better way.  This is just the way I approach the game - not everyone see it the same way as I do, and that's fine.   

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 29 May 2015, 9:41PM
    don't forget those of us lower levels who do not have max level scorchers etc and have to use spec ops on these high level bases, I've spent hours farming rogues for raining blood oni ops for hiting the old layout.. 15 mins time limit only allows for 1 cooldown period on a spec op, do we get the spec op cooldown removed now so we can use it as many times as we will need to for one of these new layout 70s?
    You don't need Scorchers and the level is not really important.

Most players have at least the Torch from Shadow Op's Cycle 10's Level 2 Prize.

• If you use the eRM in front of the Scorchers or Torches when you attack the Warhorses they will stay protected since the RM have a shorter range.
      • Make sure you spread out the eRM so they are not all bunched up - Warhorses have splash so need to spread them.
    • Micro Heal the Scorchers or Torches - the can be sent into battle with just seconds of healing.
      • So if they accidentally get destroyed in the battle you can just pop back to your base and do a quick heal and you good to go again.
    • Tip - Make several Platoons of only 13 eRM in each.  
      • Reason is it makes for extremely fast repair since 13 is the max for instant repair.  This way you bypass having to deal with the broken platoon fill/order with healthy and dead eRM jumping around as your trying to pull add or subtract from platoon.
    • Tip 2 - If you attacking Warhorses you can throw in a few Shock Troopers in each eRM platoon.
      • They have a longer range also so they will stay behind the eRM.
      • If they get killed you can just micro heal them also.
      • They only shock the warhorse for a sec or two but your only looking to delay their shooting slightly so your Scor/Torch can get a couple more shots off before the eRM are all dead. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• MARC_BUICK1
    MARC_BUICK1
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 14
    DCFIREMAN said:
    This is a joke the reduction of the time limit, hell, by the time you get a chance to scatter 37 ERM you lose 3-4 min. and you have to do this twice if using the Scorcher/ERM methods posted in the videos. Hell, I'm old with arthritis in both hands, it takes me 5 mins!... LMAO.... I did it with 45 seconds to spare!  They need to raise the time limit to at least 30m for the "Old Retired War Vets" like ME!!! LOL
    13 erm each toon , do 3 toons of them like that, scorcher 5 of them, get killed , do it again , 7 mins done 

• deathdealer
    deathdealer
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,777
    Rumour has it the 70s only resset 1 time so let it expire and then kill it on second attack but honestlly I just got off work not tried to see it but heard from a trusted source.
    Banned_Player I never run I never hide I just plot my revenge!!! Rogues rule because we follow no rules!!
    Currently in 254 141 is my original home The lag has improved so i am back lol

Do you want a friendly bubble? I can lvl you and say ty for Res thats as friendly as i can get!!
  • StormLord71
    StormLord71
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 49
    edited 30 May 2015, 2:28AM
    Instead of slinging ridiculous garbage like this onto loyal and honest customers.....how about sort out the problems that are degrading any goodwill and loyalty such folk have to this game, a game that is rapidly descending into a total farce ( if it is not already at that level  !!! ).

Too much new content....WE DON'T WANT IT !!!!

Too many Events and Shadow Ops......AGAIN.....WE DON'T WANT THEM !!!

Bugs and Glitches that continue to blight the game ......FIX THEM !!!!

STOP taking the game beyond the realms of REALITY....Don't think that No matter how hard you make things....folk will just swallow all the CRAP you throw at them....least of all, don't expect them to actually pay you GOLD for the privelage !!! That is ARROGANCE at it's most BLATANTLY STUPID!!!!!

Move the game back towards PVP rather than it's current format of FARMVILLE / UPGRADE COMMANDER !!!!!

And the biggest issue to ALL LOYAL and HONEST PLAYERS.....

Cheats and Hackers....SORT OUT THIS CRAP, FAST........BAN THEM ALL and CLOSE the BLOODY LOOPHOLES. 

Until Kixeye start thinking about looking after the folk who play the game legitimately and actually start to LISTEN TO THEM, this game is rapidly heading for the garbage bin in the eyes of many.

• Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,698
    OK, so it seems they can be done easily enough within the time period....SO why have the timer then? Watch for the bait and switch kixeye  does so often, they'll 'compromise' on 1 thing when they changed several and think they are being good guys for responding to 'our wishes'
      WC ID 3439259
  • REDGambit
    REDGambit
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 319
    Good thought but did you see how long it takes to build the Bullseye missiles?   Let alone upgrade them.  My thoughts were that also.  Videos show the way.
  • BANGBANGGANG
    BANGBANGGANG
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,010
    TroyW said:

I used on the 45's 
    • 30 eRM
    • 5 Scorchers
    • Archangel 

Itsa bug because i just open one and timer was set at 7 min which dont seem right at all u said 15 min i got 7 min so their a bug goin on here 
  • Joe_M
    Joe_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592
    sorry... Kixeye... but, this 15 min. time limit  is just one more reason for me to play less... not more.  
  • BANGBANGGANG
    BANGBANGGANG
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,010
    edited 30 May 2015, 5:49AM
    covehomer said:
    They are challenge bases and I've found they can be done in a variety ways.  In fact, they can be done without advanced units.  Be creative and mix it up, there are already several good videos showing how.

IF THIS WAS MEANT BE CHALLENGE BASES WHY WASNT WE INFORM OF NEW CHANGES WE DO HAVE RIGHT TOO KNOW SINCE THIS IS A GAME BASED ON USE OF MONEY WE THE CONSUMERS HAVE THE RIGHT TOO KNOW IF U WANNA PLAY THAT GAME ;) 
  • albania09
    albania09
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 377
    yea. i tried to attacks a 70 even if i am a lvl 30. it showed me the time limit and i started attacking again. in the middle of the attack the timer showed 0 and then i finished attack. it went back to 15 min. maiby you need to attack again and again so it wont reset.

• Lex_116
    Lex_116
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 7
    it's simple to take out the 70s, all you have to do is used 2-4 evanqs to take out the silos, you will need to have accalrator armor on your evanqs for it to work, then you use shock misiles lvl 6 or higher to shock the warhorses and turrets, and you can take them out with scorchers or other high dps tanks, if you don't have evanqs, you can take out the silos with raptors or Onis if you have or if you get the oni ops is even better. i do them in less then 5 mins, and 70s bases are ment to be hard but yet stil easy once you get the hang of it. so stop crying about the 16 mins rest and do 45s or 20s. After all they did make the 20s payout higher for this reason. it's all about finding out how to do them, takes time. also you can look for ways to do them here on forum or youtube.

have a nice day.
  • Nalaka Hewapathirana
    Nalaka Hewapathirana
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    70's could take out in many ways under 15mins. Level 70 base is the highest level challenge base in the game right now and the challenge is justified IMHO.