Damaged increased on 43s

• EvilGeniusReborn
    EvilGeniusReborn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,269
    edited 17 Apr 2015, 8:56AM
    Kixeye have a really bad habit of shooting themselves in the foot PR wise. Only did a few targets last night and was happy with the damage to coin ratio (About an hours damage for a 43). But if a certain fleet can do a target for very little damage, that is not a valid reason to make that target harder for everyone. Kixeye need to get their testing sorted before raid and not be changing or tweaking mid-raid except in extreme circumstances.

Stop this **** before you lose your customers, Kixeye!!

Kixeye. Killing the game, one upgrade at a time.

• AR3S16
    AR3S16
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 252
    edited 17 Apr 2015, 8:46AM
    World Of Warships here i come. Fuq kixeye, gonna go buy a premium bundle for World Of Warships and get early access to the game
  • psyshowbob
    psyshowbob
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 78
    came on this morning and no 43s apart from 3 in the hole  sec and yer the dam has gone up on every 1 i hit no matter what  it was 
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716

Really don't understand why they do this. A mod could come into this thread and say nothing was changed....but it was. I was auto hitting 43s from my phone. The damage difference start of raid vs. A few hrs in was quite amazing. Went from feeling positive about the raid to demoralized in the same day.

Oh well. Why after 4 years I'd expect anything but a screw job again is beyond me.

Meep!
  • mark.shenton.37
    mark.shenton.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 358
    badbrad said:
    All done with you Kixeye!!  All Recycled!!  Hope this is a trend!!

How can only 4 w/h hold so much when I got 5 at lvl 12 and only hold 200 odd million   ??
    Sectors visited -   120 (home),  200, 253, 411, 94, 182, 500, 106, 379, 252 (currently)
  • MEDUSA_THE
    MEDUSA_THE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 471
    edited 17 Apr 2015, 10:52AM
    I just lost a fleet of MCX on  a 43... for next to no points (60 something K) and 100 sec points...im sitting this out until kixeye fixes it.  im not going to pay that much... worst raid ever

loads of sectors..
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    kix wasnt getting enough milk out of the cash cow so they upped the dmg and that didnt help so they stopped respawn on 43 making players hit higher lvls 
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • MR Stagger Lee Jock
    MR Stagger Lee Jock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 724
    The irony was I would have farmed and coined 43's so win win for me and kix, now they bumped up damage and you cannot find any 43's I won't, so ask yourselves how is this making the game and your profit margin any better Kix?
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    well i have read this thread and others and noted the times, in all that time not one mod has popped on to say they will look into it or confirm or deny the raising of dmg. you think one of them would of seen it by now.....or were they told to say nothing. pound to a penny any other day you would have mods on here closing threads left right and centre, they are all hiding so they dont have to answer for the cash grab
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • caederus
    caederus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 760
    badbrad said:

How can only 4 w/h hold so much when I got 5 at lvl 12 and only hold 200 odd million   ??
    When you recycle you can overfill the warehouses. Old way of doing large builds before they upped WH size. Officially endorsed by Swag at the time. 

My advice to new players: "Delete the game from Facebook, change your email on Kixeye to [email protected] and scramble your password. then just turn around and forget this place even exists. You will be better off."

• MEDUSA_THE
    MEDUSA_THE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 471
    they changed the little drone ships weapons in a 43.   they were chain guns, not they are long-range rocket things by the looks of them.  Im sure i posted this before
    loads of sectors..
  • Bob.Smith90
    Bob.Smith90
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 18
    Yep - their greed is so dam obvious.  They dropped the spawn rate by 95% and increased the damage by 25% minimum.  I guess they were afraid that too many people would get decent hulls without massive coining.
  • abusive wizard
    abusive wizard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 30
    your lucky I cant even find 43's in my sec any more yesterday they where all over and today they are gone and if u do find one your right, WAY MORE DAMAGE then before and no co-op on recon either which says it is.
  • badbrad
    badbrad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 12
    badbrad said:

Well Genius, salvage all of the ships in your dock and look at your warehouses...Thats the max apparently.
  • MR Stagger Lee Jock
    MR Stagger Lee Jock
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 17 Apr 2015, 1:01PM
    Yesterday I used my SCX fleet with a crew in 43's until fleet was about 50% dead with crew life used up, I got the following:

just over 1300 fleet xp
    2hrs 35mins rep time
    just over 2,400,00 raid points

Overnight a weapon retro finished so fleet was technically better than the day before, I used the same crew again and farmed 43's till crew dead and these were the results in a far quieter map as fewer players on so would assume sleeping or given up;

720 fleet xp
    1hr 38mins rep time, that would back up the fact I got less xp as did less fighting as spent most my time looking for 43's even though less players in game

840,000 raid points

Now I accept there are slightly differing points for 43's but lets try to look at it logically with an open mind too?

1st session 155 mins damage 2.4 mill points so average 15,483 points per min damage taken

2nd session 98 mins damage 840k points, so average 8,571 points per min damage taken

Even if I was lucky and hit all the higher points ones in 1st stint and only hit all the lower points ones 2nd time round.

The figures speak volumes in over 12hrs since I played the game last there were way less targets to hit and when I was able to find a target I got nearly half the amount of xp from the 43's I did the previous stint, everyone is saying you lessened the 43's and upped the damage.

I'm not ranting, I would happily have coined my way through 43's and had a decent raid, but the game seems to have changed over the last 12hrs and would be grateful if you could inform me why the stats differ so much.

After all it's a busy weekend with Moto gp and F1, so wondering why I should bother with the event when it looks like I'm being turned over.
  • mark.shenton.37
    mark.shenton.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 358
    badbrad said:
    badbrad said:

Well Genius, salvage all of the ships in your dock and look at your warehouses...Thats the max apparently.
    Well bright spark, last I knew this was stopped so wind your neck in you muppet. Don't ask don't know
    Sectors visited -   120 (home),  200, 253, 411, 94, 182, 500, 106, 379, 252 (currently)
  • MR Stagger Lee Jock
    MR Stagger Lee Jock
    Strike-force Captain
    Ok a follow up:

Repped fleet, added a crew went out again found 3 targets in 30 mins;

156 fleet xp 40 mins rep time 210,000 raid points so 5,250 points per min damage taken.

It's just not worth playing the game anymore with so little points to be got, 30 mins to get 3 targets.

Moto gp 1st qualifying's on guess where I'm going, when you fix the game I'll wander back on until then good luck folks
  • psyshowbob
    psyshowbob
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 78
    yep sec 374 is over run with lev 45s 61s and no 43s in sight pull yer finger out kixeye before we all tell you to do 1 and demand are cash back 
  • Lord_Pantygrabber
    Lord_Pantygrabber
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,573

They will tell you that you need to kill the th 45 to get the 43s to spawn or some silly crap like that

• Grathakar
    Grathakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,162
    Everything is working as intended. Try clearing your cache and refreshing. LOL

• Doyen
    Doyen
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,394
    edited 17 Apr 2015, 2:17PM
    Each destroyed target gets replaced with a random target.  Over time, the targets nobody likes to hit pile up.
    My sector's already 2/3 full of 61's because everybody hates those and no one clears them.  43s are nowhere to be found because people love hitting those and clear them minutes after they spawn.
  • jhyers
    jhyers
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 808
    they increased the damage and lowered the spawn rate to 5% of the original number.  Are you new around here?
  • kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 227
    why cant we have 1 raid were they will not try and grab more money then they should by uping the damage or changing things for there own pockets

• MR Stagger Lee Jock
    MR Stagger Lee Jock
    Strike-force Captain
    well just watched 1st Moto gp free practise came back on to see no targets to hit so about to go back and watch some more bikes instead of waste my time scanning a screen with no 43's.
    Add some 43's kix and happy to coin my fleets, don't want my coins leave the game as it is, I'm happy watching motorbikes go round and round for free
  • vetehinen
    vetehinen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,232
    Kixeye have a really bad habit of shooting themselves in the foot PR wise. Only did a few targets last night and was happy with the damage to coin ratio (About an hours damage for a 43). But if a certain fleet can do a target for very little damage, that is not a valid reason to make that target harder for everyone. Kixeye need to get their testing sorted before raid and not be changing or tweaking mid-raid except in extreme circumstances.

Stop this **** before you lose your customers, Kixeye!!
    You right 

Seems that Doomrooster is doing something else than working here again ... no answer from kix 

Problem is that i spotted when i did drac base before event started in my sector was that it took longer to my SCx fleet to get out new salvo 

So kix not only put more armor on ships in 43 and gave them more range they made our ships shoot slower 

Some one could say i dont know that but i have been ranking up that SCx fleet and do know how long it took to next salvo 

before event salvo ... 1 1000 ... next ...1 1000 ... salvo 

Now it is salvo ... 1 1000 ... 2 1000 ... salvo  ... that is just lame by kix 

Kix has soon no leg to shoot at when they keep going like this 

Also my operation under last event was ... take an insta cannon fleet and SCx out ...insta could take out some times all drones and deal damage to those bigger ships before sinking ... now same fleet shoots shoots and shoots and sinks doing very minimal amount of damage to anything 

Also having these range 124 remote targeting ships that shoots rocket missiles anti subs combo guns  is stupid ... found in some targets

Tested also siege hurricane to slow reavers down and siege missile Z fleet shooting like crazy ... how much armor those ships have 1 mil or ?

Some are doing good ... but they have been lucky to have right fleet build and having right crew ... 

Whats the point having hull store event if there aint no points to get ? 

You can take how many hulls you want ... with what points ? 
  • Matthew Catoe
    Matthew Catoe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 222
    i think the tactic here is by the first day everone has a groove, they know how much theyll need to coin to get what they want and then they buy that many coins, then kixeye changes it all up and stops spawning the easy to kills. Even if you quit at that point youve already bought your coins. Best bet is to save those coins for next raid and dont feed the trolls.
  • DRIVE_BLIND
    DRIVE_BLIND
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 255
    At the start of the raid yesterday, I hit several 43s, docked, coined the repairs, hit more 43s, docked, coined the repairs and repeated for several hours until I went to bed.

Today, there are no 43's to hit, you appear to have turned the spawn rate down to virtually zero, as a consequence I've not been able to hit them, I've not sustained any damage and have therefore not coined any repairs. 

By not spawning 43s, Kixeye are missing out on my coins.
  • uuuuuugghhhhh
    uuuuuugghhhhh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 669
    ^i did the same i got into a groove once the raid started and even added coin so i could get even more points by hitting as many 43's i could then dock, coin repaairs and relaunch. went to bed woke up and there were no 43's to find let alone the ones i did find and do ended up being harder. today i get home from work and spent a good hour scanning for a single 43 and no luck. guess my coins will stay and my fleets docked. oh well ill find something better to do
  • CaptConley
    CaptConley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 835
    I just spent some time scrolling around the map in my sector which is usually very lively with comms blowing up constantly. No one is playing. I saw three people hitting their campaign tower and zero hitting map targets. Our sector hasn't reached the first unlock to raise points either. It's because Kix upped damage and as a consequence no one is hitting anything. 
  • Omnivore
    Omnivore
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 78
    ^ That