how to do 45 shadow ops

DarkSkinNinja
DarkSkinNinja
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,878
you challenge me in forums?Image result for anime gif swordsmanthen be prepared to lose.
  • marioodak
    marioodak
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 754

This is actually brilliant! The only way I saw so far that didn't call for banshee wingmen, scorchers, or Sheila

• glimmerman76
    glimmerman76
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 11
    you can use concussion on evanq and with concussion missile to do it also
  • DarkSkinNinja
    DarkSkinNinja
    but this doesnt cost thor and vanqs would take more damage as SF shoot through shields
    you challenge me in forums?Image result for anime gif swordsmanthen be prepared to lose.
  • lafromla1
    lafromla1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,080
    or just beg until a higher level player gets you 2 70's......much easier for the newer player that wants everything given to them.
  • TheBAM
    TheBAM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 405
    Nice video! ^_^
  • glimmerman76
    glimmerman76
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 11
    but this doesnt cost thor and vanqs would take more damage as SF shoot through shields
    while I agree I take some damage I did 8 bases and used no thor since im using level 2 con missile.  I think I had a total of 2 hours repair on a plat of 6 evanq
  • DarkSkinNinja
    DarkSkinNinja
    while I agree I take some damage I did 8 bases and used no thor since im using level 2 con missile.  I think I had a total of 2 hours repair on a plat of 6 evanq
    using this for SF i did maybe 15 last night after this video only having to repair ERMs, at 4 mins a group