Being a new player myself, i would like to share some of my Strategies which have helped me survive and thrive in War Commander
- Use your bubble(protection) wisely. Use it to Get used to the game and to prepare your base
- Scout your sector, make friends in chat. If your sector is dominated by clans, try to join one. If you don't, the clans will see you as "fair game" and attack you. They will gang up you if you take their deposits and that will leave you resource deprived. It is also more fun in a Clan
- Be active and polite in your sector and in Chat, this will make people recognise you and even if you are not part of a clan, treat you like a member.
- When Attacking buildings, put an expendable(cheap) unit ahead. When infantry pop out of the destroyed building, they will attack the expendable unit first, giving your main force time to kill them
- Use a fast unit as mortar bait. I prefer the honey badger. Make them run around the Mortar Turret, giving your other units time to kill it. Your bait will not die if you do it right, as the mortars will fall behind it.
- Surround your important structures(Storages, CC, Power plants) with barricades and groups of Closely packed MGs and mortars
Also. a glossary of in game slang
Feel free to share more and improve on mine.
- Bubble(noun): Damage protection. e.g: He is in a bubble
- Bubble(verb): To attack someone and put him in damage protection. e.g: Bubble that guy
- Depo/Depot: Resource deposit
War Commander level: 29, Home Sector : 265. Ater Honos Forum Officer
Event/Sickle Prizes: Plasma Turret, Gladiator, Shock Trooper, FAV, Hellstorm, Hellfire, Gatling Truck, Attack Dog, Stinger,Elite Riflemen , Honey Badger, Colossus
Next event unit LEAK!!: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/402782
See my Unit Parodies for a laugh: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/396069Turtling is not a strategy, It's a weakness