VIDEO TUTORIAL : Shadow Ops _ Hellstrom lvl.11 vs Kane's force lvl.20

REVENGER_SR71
REVENGER_SR71
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 4
edited 8 Nov 2014, 3:54PM
Easier ways is with Raptors fully upgraded, but I do not have them so I had to do it the hard way. To destruction of a 1 base needs about 4 min. It is important you do not lose even one helicopter, but you have to be constantly on the alert because of certain bases appear Zombie that goes to the helicopter. 

I hope I helped you. Good luck!

http://youtu.be/ZWrZ8GFF42A
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    Much easier to hit the z's just in front of the spitter's still out of range of the spitters and they die with first wave,,,HOWEVER,,there is still that glitch with the North tower,,,the spitter sometimes,,,very random (maybe on purpose) will continue to have the extra range of the tower after it's(Tower) is destroyed and will take out all your air..poof...way before you know what is happening to stop the attack....it's random so you could get all 80 or just one before you lose your air.......then of course if you are coming in from the other side,,,,you target the set of 3 z's in front of the cluster of spitter, using the 3 oil rigs as reference coming in on a 45 angle....again,,,,you will have the North tower glitch every once in a while....yeah,,piece of cake,,,4 min X 80 X the time it takes to find 20's piece of cake,,,,just stay on line for 48 hours,,,forget work, school, family,,,,hope your retired and you don't have to paint the house......O look the sun is shinning got to go,,,,make hay while the sun shines.....Love ya! 
  • Ady Leader PBe Clan
    Ady Leader PBe Clan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 1
    Easier ways is with Raptors fully upgraded, but I do not have them so I had to do it the hard way. To destruction of a 1 base needs about 4 min. It is important you do not lose even one helicopter, but you have to be constantly on the alert because of certain bases appear Zombie that goes to the helicopter. 

I hope I helped you. Good luck!

http://youtu.be/ZWrZ8GFF42A
    can i join wit u, i'm in sector 33