something for the MODS

butterface
butterface
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 415
hell even im getting annoyed reading all the crying....if i wanted drama i would be watching some crap show on MTV but instead most of the topics are crying over build times and they took away my free glitches ........ let the trollfest of comm warriors begin lol
ID 5053 

• ToyotaObsession
    ToyotaObsession
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 5,983
    #TheStruggleIsReal

The Rules we talk about constantly
    Report hackers because of the rules.
    Submit a ticket if you qualify.

Questions? Concerns? PM me.                                            image
  • butterface
    butterface
    Skilled Warrior
     :D  sometimes it isnt a easy choice i agree lol

ID 5053 

• kingbiatch
    kingbiatch
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 419
    edited 31 Jan 2015, 10:01AM
    if ppl had not of cheated and bragged how easy raids was and had points in the raid which in reality they was glitch repairing only showed to kixeye that the game was easier than it was maybe a few years ago the issue would of been solved,not saying game is not expensive but alot of these glitch repair players payed cash for expensive fleets they could just glitch repair so the cost was not a issue seen by anyone big shame infact that these same players are now the ones complaining ( let the trolling begin ) the truth hurts so prove the point and troll away lol :p
    KingBiatch

LV 85
    242K id
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324
    i haven't seen it in action yet, but their fix for that glitch created a new glitch that is even worse, and once again we'll be back to square one.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • butterface
    butterface
    Skilled Warrior
    SoCalMade  flagged my pic....... here you go this pic is clearly for you ...........

ID 5053 

• purcellwd
    purcellwd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 481
    hell even im getting annoyed reading all the crying....if i wanted drama i would be watching some crap show on MTV but instead most of the topics are crying over build times and they took away my free glitches ........ let the trollfest of comm warriors begin lol
    stop reading them and go sit in the corner on time out :)
  • butterface
    butterface
    Skilled Warrior
    purcellwd said:
    stop reading them and go sit in the corner on time out :)
    NO lol its fun to make fun of some of them :)
    ID 5053