Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 45
    edited 1 Sep 2014, 5:31AM
    <font color="#ff0000">u mean like this ? </font>  daamn right no color lol
    nice filter Kixeye
  • Omer Celikovic
    Omer Celikovic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 45
    do i need to destroy the 45 ac completly to get epic tech ? 
  • N7_forlife12
    N7_forlife12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 6
    show whats going on huh
  • youiwe
    youiwe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1
    what up guys

qwwecfcwe
  • ZaynMalik666
    ZaynMalik666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 5
    all i need is gold!

• king waww
    king waww
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1
    I AM FBI LVL 51
  • avenger19812188
    avenger19812188
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
    avenger [nokia250]
    AVENGER
  • matee62
    matee62
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1
     :D 22361919

1w1ew21e21
  • BART3500
    BART3500
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1
    Hello to the moderator here is three days that I do not know play a war. The reason is that I always see the "please wait, finding sector" and I hear the sound of the game as if he wanted to go but nothing !!! Could you help me, thank you in advance !!!
  • LittleBunnyFufu
    LittleBunnyFufu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    I am a level 41 and have been playing for at least 3 years. I have all of the toys and have completed every event to date except the 2 months i was off line, but i still have those toys too. I shall continue to boycott because they only changed the units, it is still too hard. Kixeye is trying to force us to coin. The thorium difficulty, the increase in event difficulty where their towers out range ours as well as the radar jammers and weapons that we dont have and can't get, even the rogue bases have increased range over us, not to mention the increased repair times and cost and the UPGRADE times!!!!!!!! WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME FOR A GAME!!! Wake up Kixeye! Kixeye as simply gotten way too greedy! I will say that the customer support has gotten much much better. Bring back Auto Repair and micro repair for air units.
  • Yhey
    Yhey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 4
    We supposed to be enjoying Kixeye not loosing money everytime. Aside the gold is too expensive!!!!!!
  • Visions
    Visions
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 36
    I will not touch the thorium what so ever. I am level 40 and I am unable to upgrade ANYthing at all any more. Been upgrading the useless items i can not use to level 9 and I need way too much thorium to go after the larges not to mention i do not have enough units to do so with the amount of damage that I will take trying. I can scrap my 55 e vanqs as kixeye has done everything it can to make them useless. A level 35 base like my daughters is totally screwed as she has no hope in heck of getting any thorium what so ever. She doesnt have the units to even attempt a large. Can not go far with level 9 unworkshopped hovers and a level 4 titan. Kixeye has done some pretty stupid things in the past but this recent crap over the past 2 months is probably the most bone headed garbage i have ever seen...Welcome all the hackers now as that is what kixeye is creating. Congratulations kixeye and all your lump heads.

• Amarillo Obaco Zari
    Amarillo Obaco Zari
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 30
    hello gentlemen of Kixeye I can not make my event nomelo allowed the game every time I voted attacking play and my units were repaired not say these problems for another day did not pass it again and now can not do anything but if can you help me with my units are repaired please and thank you for your attention

• Amarillo Obaco Zari
    Amarillo Obaco Zari
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 30
    hello gentlemen of Kixeye I can not make my event nomelo allowed the game every time I voted attacking play and my units were repaired not say these problems for another day did not pass it again and now can not do anything but if can you help me with my units are repaired please and thank you for your attention

• SEYIDOV HUSEYN
    SEYIDOV HUSEYN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
     :D  :\
    huseyn seyidov im the killer 
  • HERO9090
    HERO9090
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 1
     o:) 
  • Robert Bryngelson
    Robert Bryngelson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 5
    I quit this game for 5 months because they made the thor so difficult to get.Now when i came back you cant even beat a little lvl 20 rk with ehells and hovers .Kixeye can stick this game where the sun dont shine
  • Doug Wayne
    Doug Wayne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3
    I quit this game for 5 months because they made the thor so difficult to get.Now when i came back you cant even beat a little lvl 20 rk with ehells and hovers .Kixeye can stick this game where the sun dont shine
    yes, it getting harder that subject is a game it self .it become a harder thing to manage between players leaving to game management  making changes. i my self think of quitting for example it takes four five days to repair  then four toons of vanq tanks level 8 to kill a 30 thorium with air help help of hs air level 10 to kill the rest of towers. so then four days later your doing it again only if you go in every 8 hours to repair the next toon a big and next again a process pain in the ****. so that way i fell like quitting or you spend money to repair and then that's maybe there's something else to do with my money like pay for the internet o ya i paying for that and the game?

• jasmin42
    jasmin42
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 4
    Guys i killed over 100 vega fleets,no **** blue prints.if u expect to buy coins,at least give u something.This way u can only play the game your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ModKai
    ModKai
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 29
    Holy crap over 200,000 players online!
    Leader of BZRK.