KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Saurabh5258
    Saurabh5258
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 5
    Kixeye fixed this bug in evalks in the last maintenance. now they are back to earlier damage on death.
  • emil83
    emil83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 20
    this not bug KIXEYE want money thei no give strong toon i want mi Evalks back 
  • vjmassive
    vjmassive
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 13
    THEY NERFED THE VALKS> KIXEYE SUCKS
  • RAINBOWS95
    RAINBOWS95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 572
    Simple ...no repair time

http://youtu.be/zcBDHzZ1aLI
    This was fun while it lasted :P 

I think they need to re-think the evalks now, they may have been nerfed as they did do a bit too much damage, but it would be nice, if theiy brought the damage back but maybe at not such a high level? 
    -The time your spend spamming the forums about cheaters could be used to get others to report the same cheater thus getting them banned quicker.
    -Upgrade times are long, we all know this, if they were not it would take a few weeks for a level 30 to become a 40.
    -Don't beg ask once if you are told no then tough
    -Insults are useless, why insult somebody you don't even know, instead of insulting on the forums try helping instead.

Lvl-45
  • SledgeHammer55
    SledgeHammer55
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 177
    I spent 17 hrs getting the flame cannons and the thor , medals , and reserves to build a toon of them 30 ! following trying out a couple with level 1 flame cannons in a 50 - Kixie your a disgrace !!! following just one hit on a giant I could see they had been messed with and were no better than an ordinary S/Valk . I honestly cant see me playing this game much longer , you have made it impossible to hit and take bases , unless you are an hacker or a coiner - there are still cheat engines out there that you have not stopped from what i have been told in conversation on Main chat , you are the biggest cheats on here in  my mind after what you have just done to the flame cannon Valk

• Shodaime_Katsu
    Shodaime_Katsu
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 31
    edited 15 Jan 2015, 3:34PM
    oh so this makes kixeye change valkry, you are posting stupid !!
    do not be a big headache if you find a good strategy, to show off to kixeye.

bleak ..........
  • zackdelarocha
    zackdelarocha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    Simple ...no repair time

http://youtu.be/zcBDHzZ1aLI

To have a forum to use them to me for tips and tricks being that when a put a technique to use valks (I already did that before this post) And you guys the kixeye come see the trick or the new technique and take it from us ? It is inappropriate that that made us. They took the power of the Valkyries and we did spend a lot of playing time and resources. If they do not return the explosion effect as was the flame that you guys also take the giant Exeter thorium turrets Ion and Ion AA al gives back to equalize our chances of getting thorium. Everything will thorium in upgrades, and we will not spend one whole troop and have 18 hours of repair to get only 1 million thorium. What makes 1 million thorium? No upgrade and have 8 hrs repair. My friends and colleagues are deciding to continue or not with this game.

Pra que ter um fórum para usar-mos para dicas e truques sendo que quando um posta uma tecnica de usar valks(eu já fazia isto antes deste post) E voces da kixeye vierem  ver o truque ou a nova técnica e tira-la de nós? Não tem cabimento isso que nos fizeram. Tiraram o poder das valkyrias que fizemos e gastamos muito tempo de jogo e recursos. Se elas não voltarem o efeito de explosão como estava com a flame, que voces tirem também dos depos giant thorium as torretas Ion e AA Ion ai dá pra igualar novamente nossas chances de conseguir thorium. Tudo vai thorium nos upgrades, e não iremos gastar  1 tropa inteira e ter 18 horas de reparo para conseguir apenas 1 milhão de thorium. O que faz 1 milhão de thorium? Nenhum upgrade e temos 8 hrs de reparo. Meus amigos e colegas estamos decidindo em continuar ou não com este jogo.

• nasma ayloul
    nasma ayloul
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2
    Kixeye fixed this bug in evalks in the last maintenance. now they are back to earlier damage on death.

• nasma ayloul
    nasma ayloul
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2

• Recondo73
    Recondo73
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 47
    No actually they are now less powerful than they were before. At no time in the past did it take 60 Elite Valkyrie to destroy ONE tower like it does now after the update. Nice sneaky NERF of the Explosive Vest Kixeye.
  • Anselmo Rodriguez
    Anselmo Rodriguez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 10
    tx kix for letting me do all this work and now you take it away. i got customised my valks for what? It is the same as before. so why put all the new stuff as an option for custom if you afterwards neutralize it?
  • zackdelarocha
    zackdelarocha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4

No. No. They did not the Valkyries as before. Got worse that that was.