Here are my thoughts on the differences between GLITCHED units and Nerfing units

• Aka VEN0M
    Aka VEN0M
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 813
    there where 2 events like that and a third where you had to pick up a piece of equipment so it could be said 3 such events, but yes the rescue the Scientist event was great, and if your unit was killed the guy ran back to the center unless you had a fast mover pick him back up and remove him to the extraction zone. And the origional all defence Zombie event, No need to remove the new tiered event system but a periodic return say every 4th event to these old styles would be a most wonderful thing for players with more then one game style. 
  • Visitorhere
    Visitorhere
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 541
    Aka VEN0M said:
    there where 2 events like that and a third where you had to pick up a piece of equipment so it could be said 3 such events, but yes the rescue the Scientist event was great, and if your unit was killed the guy ran back to the center unless you had a fast mover pick him back up and remove him to the extraction zone. And the origional all defence Zombie event, No need to remove the new tiered event system but a periodic return say every 4th event to these old styles would be a most wonderful thing for players with more then one game style. 

Ya it was great, only if without the radar jammer and laser.
  • Daniel26
    Daniel26
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,219
    Since I am taking so much heat about my stance on the (IMO) Glitched Valks i wanted to show different examples of glitched units and nerfed units

by using examples from the past maybe this will make more sense to people

Sideways Shooter Raptors : We all knew that these things were glitched.....we knew we were using them in a manner not as intended by kixeye and when Kixeye was able to look into them they found the problem in the code and fixed them. There was no real good explanation as to why we were able to do this but we knew it was a glitch.

End Attack Thunderbolts and Raptors: At various different times this was a glitch that was able to be exploited.....we could launch in this air and end attack immediately and the planes would do their damage but not incur any themselves. We all knew this was not as intended and the complaints were in the forum from a bunch of people that everyone was getting flattened by units that couldnt be hit. Kixeye found the source of the problem and fixed them. the instituted the delayed end attack to combat this probelm and it was known as a glitch

Unkillable Moths : this is one that infuriated people to no end but deep down we ALL knew that this was a glitch and one that is actually very similar to the Valk glitch. the Reinforced Engine level 6 was SUPPOSED to give us only 75% resistance to bullet damage but it was in fact giving us 75% resistance to ALL damage....add that with the other damage to all % upgrades and our moths could take 27 hits from a plasma turret before dying....people were getting their bases rolled over. an Epic tech was having a very unintended effect on the unit and when Kixeye was able to determine the source they re- did it so it would work as described. we all KNEW it was a glitch but people HATED to lose it and made up any sort of rationale as to why it was acting normally. 

LAG them to disconnect : in the begining of the FAVs people took advantage of the fact that FAVs could create so much lag in bases that they would make it impossible for the defender to do anything....so you launched in the max number of FAVs at once to create this effect. But THEN the defenders got smart and loaded their bases with 320 ERM on aggressive to create their OWN lag and disconnect both people. Kixeye found a way to cure this glitch by reducing the number of streams but upping the damage per second.....it did in fact relieve the lag issue but also nerfed the FAV

now we are looking at a new Glitch

Flame Gun Valks : deep down no matter how you try and rationalize this you KNOW this is a glitch. Not one person in favor of this glitch continuing has come up with ANY reasonable rationalization as to why the Flame Gun component all of a sudden increases the damage done and AOE of a suicide Valk by 300%

here is the description 

Replaces Main weapon with fire damage weapon
    Adds Fire damage that penetrates shields
    +12% damage to all

someone please show where in there it states that it increases the vests damage?

Now people are complaining that I want to have these things NERFED.....well actually no I am against Nerfs and these are examples of actual nerfs

Spectre/Titan  : the addition of the Blitz turret was a direct nerf designed to inhibit the use of these use of these weapons because of the non stop screaming in this forum of people getting leveled by the spectre. They even went a step further and messed with the targeting on the spectre to reduce its effectivness. The Spectre was working AS Intended and was nerfed both directly and indirectly.

Vanquishers : They had a glorious 2 month period before the people screaming got through to kixeye and got the implementation of an indirect Nerf in ION technology. Before ION tech was introduced vanquishers went a long way to getting PvP going again and the game was fun but turtles were angry about there bases being wiped and the cry was on. This was a nerf because the Vanquishers were working as INTENDED

Hover Tanks : with the missile technology of the hover tanks they because thorium taking giants....kixeye knew it and didnt like it.....they indirectly nerfed the Hover tanks by introducing newer much longer rage turrets that made the instant repair use of hover tanks in the Giant thoriums a thing of the past. Again an INDIRECT nerf because the hover tanks were working AS intended

there are more in both lists but this posting is becoming IANesque

my point is there are NERF to units that are working as intended....and there are unit CORRECTIONS to units that become glitched unexpectedly due to a tech be added to them as is with the Valks. Deep down you all know the flame gun has NOTHING to do with the Suicide vest strength but you want it to continue because you like the free rapir

Sounds like your basically griping about everyone else griping about something about a nerf which isn't always really a  nerf due to that unit working as intended.  

The game itself isn't working as intended!  If it was then many would not have already left to go spend their time elsewhere.  I'm pissed because a lot of my friends just don't play anymore.  I myself have cut down on a lot of game time and it's all because our units that we strive to get eventually get nerfed or offered up one month after an event we worked hard in to get and is now prizes in some challenge bases, gear shop, or shadow op missions.

[COLOR="#00FF00"]Home Sector: 108
    Level: 42
    Group: Wolves of War (Inactive)  but friends of many.
    Event/Mission Rewards: Not all but way too many to keep track of.
  • GroG80
    GroG80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 319
    VvV will surely kill the game even more.

Only the exposed farm commanders like to quick heal and proud themselves at being able to heal 90 valks in 10 minutes.
  • max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,329
    edited 9 Jan 2015, 4:09PM
    using vallks in a giant thor instead of having to use two shock missiles(and nobody will do giants without using shocks) will cut ppl's  farming down  a lot due to the time it takes to find enough 30/35s rogues etc to replenish missiles, and then the extra giants one needs to do again to replenish the missiles.lol.  
    as for pvp yeah, if some one comes and flats you with 6 or more units of ss valks that's going to hurt a little but it's swings and roundabouts guys. not many ppl would spam a base with 100s of valks but i bet almost evey one is using valks on thorium. so screw the many for the few. and to be honest we don't even know if they're glitched or not, i would of thought that they'd of been some thing said about them by now if they were. it doesn't take long to test does it..lol.

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT

STATS, INFORMATION, WC HISTORY & MORE ...
  • airmamba1
    airmamba1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 101
    edited 9 Jan 2015, 9:09AM
    i don't think those valks with insane damage is a glitch. because they already update the game but didn't fix there damage,
  • Joe_M
    Joe_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592
    RedSteel... sorry... but you sound like one of those irritating evangelical do gooders who thinks they know "the way" because they are so tied up in their own ego they can't see the forest for the trees.

• crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 110

@Joe_M said:
    RedSteel... sorry... but you sound like one of those irritating evangelical do gooders who thinks they know "the way" because they are so tied up in their own ego they can't see the forest for the trees.

Wow it is so interesting to see how threatened people are when they want to keep their glitched units..... they will rationalize anything

• SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478

@Joe_M said: RedSteel... sorry... but you sound like one of those irritating evangelical do gooders who thinks they know "the way" because they are so tied up in their own ego they can't see the forest for the trees.

Wow it is so interesting to see how threatened people are when they want to keep their glitched units..... they will rationalize anything

Valks with flame guns being glitched is your opinion not fact, get over yourself. EVERYONE knows what your opinion is after stating it a trillion times already. Quit crying, reposting and restating the same drivel, its being looked into.

• Joe_M
    Joe_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592
    What is really interesting is how a single player uses his other account to justify and defend his first account to rationalize his annoying and repetitive alter ego x 2 ....     Enough already... we get it... gees.... 
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@SmokinNevilsHze said:
    crimsonsteel4 said:

Joe_M said:

Valks with flame guns being glitched is your opinion not fact, get over yourself. EVERYONE knows what your opinion is after stating it a trillion times already. Quit crying, reposting and restating the same drivel, its being looked into.

And I have been stating over and over that it is my opinion.... but I feel an opinion based on logic and common sense. Nor one of you have offered one plausible reason why this add on had this effect, you just want to bury your head and hope it continues

And if someone is going to respond to me. ..or post something negative or condescending towards me like you did. ...I will respond to it

And yes I know it is being looked into. ... my ticket was answered. ... and they didn't know that this add on was doing this and have sent it to the developers. So I guess we shall see

• crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@Joe_M said:
    What is really interesting is how a single player uses his other account to justify and defend his first account to rationalize his annoying and repetitive alter ego x 2 ....     Enough already... we get it... gees.... 

Seeing as you are not me nor know anything about me then you wouldn't know that it is a TECHNICAL reason why the two accounts... one for my phone and one for my deskrop. It had been looked into but they have no idea why if I try to post on my other account through my phone I get a weird auto ban. Does this explain it to you.

It is a pain but I have to deal with it

• GroG80
    GroG80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 319
    You are right. Quick healing valks is much more interesting and will save the game.
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    GroG80 said:
    You are right. Quick healing valks is much more interesting and will save the game.
    Lol, micro repairing valks is boring and tedious but if it keeps more people engaged with WC and stops them walking away then its a good thing, the last thing WC needs is more players quitting.
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@SmokinNevilsHze said:
    GroG80 said:

Lol, micro repairing valks is boring and tedious but if it keeps more people engaged with WC and stops them walking away then its a good thing, the last thing WC needs is more players quitting.

If players are too weak to get thorium then that is their issue. .... maybe they should go play something easier

I care about the PvP part of this game and where I know this will lead

And it is not about my infamy. ...I give out infamy like a **** crackwhore...it is about not wanting to see the part of the game I enjoy being turned into a stupid valk war. ... maybe you weren't around last time it became that. Talk about tedious

And AGAIN...... if this is what is intended then I will never mention it again and deal. ....but until I hear from the powers that be about the status of this add on I will continue to try and get rid of them

• welsh rocket
    welsh rocket
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    Very soon you will be sitting in your sector all alone with no PvP left because everybody has quit !!   
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior

@SmokinNevilsHze said: GroG80 said:

If players are too weak to get thorium then that is their issue. .... maybe they should go play something easier

I care about the PvP part of this game and where I know this will lead

And it is not about my infamy. ...I give out infamy like a **** crackwhore...it is about not wanting to see the part of the game I enjoy being turned into a stupid valk war. ... maybe you weren't around last time it became that. Talk about tedious

And AGAIN...... if this is what is intended then I will never mention it again and deal. ....but until I hear from the powers that be about the status of this add on I will continue to try and get rid of them

Well good luck with the PVP element you say you care so much about when WC has so few players left that filling more than 1 sector is a problem.
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

Lol...... poor farmers are going for the drama now

"Were all quiting if our glitched units are taken from us!!!!!!"

1) you won't quit because of it
    2) you will figure of the same tactics you are using now will still work it will just take more valks. ... so stop saying if they are fixed people can't get thorium anymore

• SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Take your head out the sand, people are and have been quitting WC in droves, that's a fact.
  • max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician

1) you won't quit because of it 2) you will figure of the same tactics you are using now will still work it will just take more valks. ... so stop saying if they are fixed people can't get thorium anymore

i've been reading this and didn't want to comment with regards to your comments as i never wanted to stoop to where you seem to be sitting.   but bro you're so blinkered it's unbelievable, you say you want to play pvp etc, and ppl can get thor etc, but some players find it difficult, very difficult to get thorium of late and fall behind in upgrades. and because of this become weaker so when the next buff comes they think. I'M OFF. now you can say so what, but the what is is these are good ppl who love the game but dont have the time/money units to carry on, or see it as a pointless struggle. little things like the valks help these ppl and keep the game alive. so then ppl like yourself can do the pvp.
    but for some reason you seem obsessed with this op unit..lol.  it's like spectre/favs etc etc all over again, and no doubt they'll be changed because of ppl like yourself who seem to have  nothing better to do than kick the little man even more. give them a break let them get stronger(maybe that's the problem, they'll get stronger.lol.) and enjoy your pvp... good luck y'all :)

• Bish52
    Bish52
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 700
    it is not the the fact the units are glitched. it is the fact they work better than expected. as with all units kixeye release, they will realize this and nerf them. they should leave them as they are. the main reason people like them as they are, is they can get thor a lot easier and spend less time farming resources and spend more time fighting. this game has turned into farm commander, as all we ever do is spend time trying to hit thors, arctic bases, hh45;s and shadow ops. 
    let us have more range on our attacking units, and bring skill, not spam, back into this game. 
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@max1e said:
    crimsonsteel4 said:

1) you won't quit because of it
    2) you will figure of the same tactics you are using now will still work it will just take more valks. ... so stop saying if they are fixed people can't get thorium anymore

i've been reading this and didn't want to comment with regards to your
    comments as i never wanted to stoop to where you seem to be sitting.  
    but bro you're so blinkered it's unbelievable, you say you want to play
    pvp etc, and ppl can get thor etc, but some players find it difficult,
    very difficult to get thorium of late and fall behind in upgrades. and
    because of this become weaker so when the next buff comes they think.
    I'M OFF. now you can say so what, but the what is is these are good ppl
    who love the game but dont have the time/money units to carry on, or see
    it as a pointless struggle. little things like the valks help these ppl
    and keep the game alive. so then ppl like yourself can do the pvp.
    but
    for some reason you seem obsessed with this op unit..lol.  it's like
    spectre/favs etc etc all over again, and no doubt they'll be changed
    because of ppl like yourself who seem to have  nothing better to do than
    kick the little man even more. give them a break let them get
    stronger(maybe that's the problem, they'll get stronger.lol.) and enjoy
    your pvp... good luck y'all

1) I don't know what blinkered means

2) you say I'm obsessed but all I am doing is responding to people that have taken the time to make a comment. Do you see any other threads started by me on this subject? Do you see me jumping into 15 other threads and trying to turn then into this discussion? If someone responds in here with comments directed at me I will respond to them

3) sorry if I want to keep the party of the game I enjoy from becoming a mindless Valk war. ... and a lot of you that are b1tching at me right now week understand soon enough when you're sector gets invaded by a jump group packing unlimited plstoons of these things

• max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician

@max1e said: crimsonsteel4 said:

1) you won't quit because of it 2) you will figure of the same tactics you are using now will still work it will just take more valks. ... so stop saying if they are fixed people can't get thorium anymore

i've been reading this and didn't want to comment with regards to your comments as i never wanted to stoop to where you seem to be sitting.   but bro you're so blinkered it's unbelievable, you say you want to play pvp etc, and ppl can get thor etc, but some players find it difficult, very difficult to get thorium of late and fall behind in upgrades. and because of this become weaker so when the next buff comes they think. I'M OFF. now you can say so what, but the what is is these are good ppl who love the game but dont have the time/money units to carry on, or see it as a pointless struggle. little things like the valks help these ppl and keep the game alive. so then ppl like yourself can do the pvp. but for some reason you seem obsessed with this op unit..lol.  it's like spectre/favs etc etc all over again, and no doubt they'll be changed because of ppl like yourself who seem to have  nothing better to do than kick the little man even more. give them a break let them get stronger(maybe that's the problem, they'll get stronger.lol.) and enjoy your pvp... good luck y'all

1) I don't know what blinkered means

2) you say I'm obsessed but all I am doing is responding to people that have taken the time to make a comment. Do you see any other threads started by me on this subject? Do you see me jumping into 15 other threads and trying to turn then into this discussion? If someone responds in here with comments directed at me I will respond to them

3) sorry if I want to keep the party of the game I enjoy from becoming a mindless Valk war. ... and a lot of you that are b1tching at me right now week understand soon enough when you're sector gets invaded by a jump group packing unlimited plstoons of these things

bro, it's always been like that with 1 unit or another. at 1 time or another. but having the valks the way they are is as many have said more help than not. the amount of farming has got ridiculous so much so most of my game time is spent doing it. even more so when i needed 160 mill thor for the scorcher/guardian, and guess what? they've been halved. so swings and roundabouts come to mind again.lol. :)

• killerken69
    killerken69
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 294
    Red just because you think it's a glitch doesn't mean it really is. So shut the **** up and wait patiently for a response from kixeye. Your continued **** in the forums will get you nowhere except banned from said forums.
  • welsh rocket
    welsh rocket
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    for starters I am not a farmer, I love pvp as much as you no doubt!  but without people upgrading and playing the game will die, which is what is happening now. If you jump around you must see the number of destroyed bases in every sector now !!   These valks will never be a big issue, we have sniper cpu, scorpians, our own valks etc etc to combat them in base attacks. 
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@killerken69 said:
    Red just because you think it's a glitch doesn't mean it really is. So shut the **** up and wait patiently for a response from kixeye. Your continued **** in the forums will get you nowhere except banned from said forums.

well when someone wants to respond to me like yourself in such a noobish a****** manner I will of course respond to it.

who exactly do you think you are to tell me to shut the f*** up I can talk about whatever I want whenever I want

but I'm sitting here in sector 148 junior and anytime you feel froggy and you want to leap you come on by and see me.

now how about you shut the f*** up there Skippy

• Aka VEN0M
    Aka VEN0M
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 9 Jan 2015, 9:10PM
    max1e said:

i've been reading this and didn't want to comment with regards to your comments as i never wanted to stoop to where you seem to be sitting.   but bro you're so blinkered it's unbelievable, you say you want to play pvp etc, and ppl can get thor etc, but some players find it difficult, very difficult to get thorium of late and fall behind in upgrades. and because of this become weaker so when the next buff comes they think. I'M OFF. now you can say so what, but the what is is these are good ppl who love the game but dont have the time/money units to carry on, or see it as a pointless struggle. little things like the valks help these ppl and keep the game alive. so then ppl like yourself can do the pvp.
    but for some reason you seem obsessed with this op unit..lol.  it's like spectre/favs etc etc all over again, and no doubt they'll be changed because of ppl like yourself who seem to have  nothing better to do than kick the little man even more. give them a break let them get stronger(maybe that's the problem, they'll get stronger.lol.) and enjoy your pvp... good luck y'all :)

Bless you my good man max1e . If he is so proud and the keeper of the light of PvP integrity. then what bolox has he to prevent as you so eloquently put it "the little man" from gathering the resources to suitably gain unit strength and advance to a comfortable level to allow them to be willing to pursue PvP attacks of there own. Instead i do believe you have quite an eye for one of his true motives, to think he can prevent any useful unit that would catch the lower level and new ( although few an far between ) players from catching up to his precious  self righteous  account level an strength. Albeit his incessant carrying on about his base would deem the later to be lacking.  And as a side note Crimson1,2,3,4,51& the rest of your accounts. If it is being looked into then Stop posting about it until you have received an Answer. In Science and Law Conjecture has no place and speculation no value. you on the otherhand are Attempting to persuade the conclusion to fit your desired outcome without the completion rendering and calculation of all the data. you have not stopped to proclaim this is a glitch, not your opinion no mater what you say you have said, i have more literary  scholarship and can dissect your text quite well , you have stated this effect to be a glitch and demanded from the very start for it to be removed or in gamer terms Nerfd . It is honestly disheartening to think that a grown man would throw such a childish tantrum over something of such unimportance. I as a gamer of more then one type have seen players exactly like you. as a new account player an low level you where i'm guessing one of the many players that lacked honest skill and the ability to view a target as a hole then pick it to pieces and attack it with an effective process, instead i see you as one whom used exactly the Tactics you so adamantly wish not to return , like FAV spamming, Raptor spamming and  yes SuieValk Spamming to get to where you are currently with your precious little lev 41 account. but now you are stooping to the lowest common denominator to prevent any other player from following your footsteps and achieving a greater level of (videogame)power. and so you know your weak intellectual slanderous attacks at others. calling them "noobs" is  so lame iv played video games on consoles from the Atari , Neo Geo , Sega , NES , SNES , playstation 1/2 /3&4 . Arcade and Computer. so im no Authority but im certainly also no noob. 
  • redsteel51
    redsteel51
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 753
    edited 9 Jan 2015, 11:08PM
    Aka VEN0M said:
    max1e said:

Bless you my good man max1e . If he is so proud and the keeper of the light of PvP integrity. then what bolox has he to prevent as you so eloquently put it "the little man" from gathering the resources to suitably gain unit strength and advance to a comfortable level to allow them to be willing to pursue PvP attacks of there own. Instead i do believe you have quite an eye for one of his true motives, to think he can prevent any useful unit that would catch the lower level and new ( although few an far between ) players from catching up to his precious  self righteous  account level an strength. Albeit his incessant carrying on about his base would deem the later to be lacking.  And as a side note Crimson1,2,3,4,51& the rest of your accounts. If it is being looked into then Stop posting about it until you have received an Answer. In Science and Law Conjecture has no place and speculation no value. you on the otherhand are Attempting to persuade the conclusion to fit your desired outcome without the completion rendering and calculation of all the data. you have not stopped to proclaim this is a glitch, not your opinion no mater what you say you have said, i have more literary  scholarship and can dissect your text quite well , you have stated this effect to be a glitch and demanded from the very start for it to be removed or in gamer terms Nerfd . It is honestly disheartening to think that a grown man would throw such a childish tantrum over something of such unimportance. I as a gamer of more then one type have seen players exactly like you. as a new account player an low level you where i'm guessing one of the many players that lacked honest skill and the ability to view a target as a hole then pick it to pieces and attack it with an effective process, instead i see you as one whom used exactly the Tactics you so adamantly wish not to return , like FAV spamming, Raptor spamming and  yes SuieValk Spamming to get to where you are currently with your precious little lev 41 account. but now you are stooping to the lowest common denominator to prevent any other player from following your footsteps and achieving a greater level of (videogame)power. and so you know your weak intellectual slanderous attacks at others. calling them "noobs" is  so lame iv played video games on consoles from the Atari , Neo Geo , Sega , NES , SNES , playstation 1/2 /3&4 . Arcade and Computer. so im no Authority but im certainly also no noob. 
    I find it hilarious watching the Rabbit trying desperately to critique the Hawk

your post like IANs are far too long and self serving to fully read so I quick scanned it....anything else would be a waste of my time

a few points

1) if you call what I am doing asking for a nerf then you couldn't comprehend the OP....sorry that you lack the intelligence but I don't feel like writing it on the wall in crayon for you
    2) its been awhile since I was a 41....almost a 43 now.....and since your a nothing level 39 Farmer you are basically just the dirt I wipe off my feet when I get home at night....nothing more. Still waiting for you to make me "another notch in your belt".....with only 397 infamy I am thinking any notch on your belt currently must be VERY lonely.
    3) you don't know anything about me noob....I am what you would call a Game Elder....I was a high level 28 when the World Map hit....I have devised more strategies and shared them with this community then you will ever think to use....so again skippy, sit down....shut up and learn a thing or two from a superior player

• Aka VEN0M
    Aka VEN0M
    Strike-force Captain
    if you didn't get my moniker  its VEN0M  i'm more the Snake a Blue Taipan and you are easy prey,, a little bird roosting on a branch a tree of self inflated ego but i slowly prowl  an slip with wisdom an no unnecessary effort up the tree across that branch an strike leaving you and your silly melodramatic posts and accusations , paralyzed and motionless. just a single feather fluttering to the ground. not a tweet out of you lmao what sweet sweet silence we could all share. as for your dirt comment, well the level of crap you type it makes such sense your eyebrow deep in your own BS, so i guess my clean unsoiled shoes cant comprehend your filthy feet. i succeed to that . still not comprehending your lack of understanding as to how this game and many many like and befor it work. you still think numbers amount to skill and infamy and an arbitrary level / rank has some bearing on how good a player you or anyone else is. But if you live in a blissfully ignorant world of your own  so be it,. but those farmer cracks are starting to cut, see i don't think you understand the Definition , so i cant quite grasp the context you attempt to put it in. you but if i'm a farmer  then i would say your a peeping tom  or maybe a stalker, you seem to have a lot to say about being a " crack ****" and seem to know where this account is, so weak with its 300 infamy, o and the 868 in my other account  an the 1346 in a third. humm and the 352 & 291 in my lowest level accounts.  see i pass my time between more then this  base , so like the spider my web is far reaching and in different sectors. I guess you and your  what 2 accounts must have 5000 infamy between them so i guess i'm owned on that one.