The Big Dynamic Turrets Guide

• Master3203
    Master3203
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,548
    Morph7829 wrote: »
    Master i tested the weakest side of my base on an attack of just one platoon of Megas and they were annihilated. I think you'll find mate that your base is better than you think :)

well i do have 4 lv9 EHF and 4 lv9 ELT guarding my base also, but i would have to see no-one is attacking me with megas and the friendly tests all bring hellfires to my base and they get annihilated by the mortars and the gats/turrets take care of any loose missiles. So i haven't had a chance to test mate.
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails - Hellboy

Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gonna get- Forrest Gump
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    Just thought i would say thanks to LARSB. Great Thread. Helps my clan out :)

Player Guides ■ Erebus  Fathom ■ Jin  Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon  Osric 

Other ■ Specs  Complete Guide  Beginners  Advanced  Shop  Unity  Hotkeys  Support 

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon  Malbus  Talia  Osric  Nyri  Khar  Fathom  Morlock  Jin 

• Master3203
    Master3203
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,548
    Yes well done LarsB !
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails - Hellboy

Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gonna get- Forrest Gump
  • scinar
    scinar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 118
    can you post the building times of the turrets of last upgrades? no more thorium 5 sec upgrade?