base holding

ericcross92
ericcross92
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 14
kix need to change base holding, with the new subs they go in take out the moat fleet then sit and hold the base, or go out and come back in and hold the base so that the player cant fix or do anything, which is totally wrong. especially since kix has prevented your from guarding your OWN BASE for 30 sec. which is the worse they have ever done, total bullshit..
  • Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    why this has been happening for years its a smart move keeps them prepped untill you get your baser ready. 
  • Glitcheyeuser_838388
    Glitcheyeuser_838388
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 182
    kix need to change base holding, with the new subs they go in take out the moat fleet then sit and hold the base, or go out and come back in and hold the base so that the player cant fix or do anything, which is totally wrong. especially since kix has prevented your from guarding your OWN BASE for 30 sec. which is the worse they have ever done, total bullshit..
    The butthurt is strong in this one :-)
  • Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    The butthurt is strong in this one :-)

• Baby_Kicker
    Baby_Kicker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,130
    legit and very smart move, nothing wrong with it.

Holding a base with a gunboat until the player gets a 1 hour bubble with the intention of simply harassing the player on the other hand...

Satanic Bible: "Why should I not hate mine enemies - if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?"

• Glitcheyeuser_838388
    Glitcheyeuser_838388
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 182
    legit and very smart move, nothing wrong with it.

Holding a base with a gunboat until the player gets a 1 hour bubble with the intention of simply harassing the player on the other hand... is also legit and fun to do :-)

• Turbo_SSDD
    Turbo_SSDD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 239
    I Sense ButtHurt  lol

• gibleis
    gibleis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 447
    They can only prep your fleet with subs if you let them
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    Id just like to point out that one of the worst things Kixeye has done was to introduce base guards. 
  • Hawkpanther
    Hawkpanther
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,053
    subs dont get in my base EVER & I dont have any thing with sonar or thermal on it
  • Thunder8412
    Thunder8412
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,078
    subs dont get in my base EVER & I dont have any thing with sonar or thermal on it
    You buy lots of bubbles? 
  • john.wijfje.719
    john.wijfje.719
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,428
    If your outside guard is killed, you or your alliance should be able to guard you again after he retreats from the prep. The 'not being able to guard' should've expired by then.
    Virtually impossible to do yourself, I agree, but someone in your alliance should be able to.
  • Sammy_H14
    Sammy_H14
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,214
    I am not understanding what the problem is.  Could have swore this was a pirate game.
  • TheDragonbane
    TheDragonbane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 99
    edited 15 Sep 2014, 3:57PM
    Get a towel to dry your tears. Part of game, remember you can do the same thing any one you hit.   Play farmville if you dont like getting hit.  Better yet, send your your coords and I will play farmville with you
    Having fun smushing bases and getting smushed
  • Hawkpanther
    Hawkpanther
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,053
    You buy lots of bubbles? 
    no I dont buy bubbles..I just understand base design better then the majority I guess at least for keeping out subs w/o using sonar or thermal. Every sub that has TRIED to get into my base to prep my fleets has retreated before they took 100% dmg & were sunk never even reaching my gaurd fleet inside. You want to make your channel as long as possible with as many turns as possible so they must surface before they get in reach of the fleet then the turrets sink them very fast if they dont retreat.

if you havent problems with subs..go ask for help on the forums asking for base designs. Look for ones with more turns & longer channels. You could even throw in a arbiter with the level 1 module that slows ships down to help out on that. Its what I would do if they ever made sub submerge time long enuff for them to get in my base if I still didnt have a ship with thermal.