Points problems in Snowblind Hot fix Discussion

Timberwolf2011
Timberwolf2011
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 29

So why a 400k limit, How is that fair to players doing good on the raid. I was at 16.5 million and 15% = 2.475 million bonus.

How many other players were screwed my this 400k limit on hot fix?

• GODFATHER_BP
    GODFATHER_BP
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,645

i think 400k limit is a joke i have 48 million points so 400k is nothing when 15% of my points is 7.2 million 

• Diesel_M
    Diesel_M
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 207

i was at 11mill points so not to happy about 400k

(\__/)            
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your 
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
  • CT_B9
    CT_B9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 58

Stop your whining, most people won't even be able to reach 400k on this raid, it's ridiculous

• AbashedLemming
    AbashedLemming
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,386

Sadly I am not doing well in this raid, so the cap did not adversely affect me. But I think it is very wrong to short change those who have been able to rack up decent points. Just about sums up this whole raid and Kixeyes attitude to its customers.

• theMCB
    theMCB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 775
    15% does not account for what we were missing out on.  Every building and turret was giving 0...that's a hell of a lot more than 15%

• Biker_FND
    Biker_FND
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 362

Robot I've done raid so could we gift points to someone else seems only fair as we earned them I have  2 mill I don't need would be nice to give to someone i know is struggling to do raid and being as you have stopped us helping peeps out with this raid format

Have Fun its only a Game
  • Timberwolf2011
    Timberwolf2011
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 29
    CT_B9 said:

Stop your whining, most people won't even be able to reach 400k on this raid, it's ridiculous

Only reason he says this is he cant build a good fleet to save his life LMFAO

• warkahn
    warkahn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 87

i have recieved no 15% points credit ..  same points i have had for hours

• warkahn
    warkahn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 87

maybe kixeye is only giving credit to those that have complained lol  idk

• GreenBandit
    GreenBandit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 126
    edited 15 Aug 2014, 11:42PM

It is pretty rich that some get the canned " send us your system test results" and some get the "oops our bad, here is 150 coin"... no rhyme or reason. Just depends on the support person you get. I sent in ticket for same lagging event from 8/14/14 as another in alliance... we both got different responses from same tickets.

• Devistator3
    Devistator3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 173

Would be nice , we have 2 new members in our alliance ( Both are already at or passed level 25 ) that have been grinding away and upgrading , building and going up in level the past 2 weeks , but are already at the point of calling it quits , why cause the raid is so hard they have no chance of even getting a tier 1 prize , many of us ( No matter what alli your in ) try to help the little guys get the low tier prizes and give them pointers and help when we can , but this format won't even allow that as we can kill all but the target for them , but then they get crap points and no bonus on level 1 ( I know I did all from 21 through 30 and got no more than what I earned ) 

• christian.schleicher.73
    christian.schleicher.73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 266

Thank you Kix eye for fixing a Problem That Wasn't really One and not adressing the 25x higher  damage Reduction in the dictors, anyway even if You Changed the damage they take it Wouldn't Ressurrect my 30 hours worth of dead Fleets . With These 15% on my 130.000k points I can propably buy a gunboat for my spader dnx , atleast that won't have insane build and repair times

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977
    warkahn said:

i have recieved no 15% points credit ..  same points i have had for hours

Staff are checking out a few reports of this.

• BladeII
    BladeII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 403

k so a #3 base in phase 2 now gives about 150K points, while on the earlier runs i only got 25K, so thats a 125K gap from just one target, think the 400K isnt done correctly, surely you guys can check how many campaing targets evrybody did and add points accordingly

• butterface
    butterface
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 415

should be a flat out pay 15% of total points across the board...so players that coined, or busted their butts and even lower level can reap in the rewards of an admitted kixeye screw up lol..... i mean i only have 1.3 mil and that would help some

ID 5053 

• blasterdan
    blasterdan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 146

should be a flat out pay 15% of total points across the board...so players that coined, or busted their butts and even lower level can reap in the rewards of an admitted kixeye screw up lol..... i mean i only have 1.3 mil and that would help some

I agree, have 20 mil pts and 400k is a joke, c'mon Kix>>>do the right thing and give everyone the 15% across the board with NO cap!

• mobow213
    mobow213
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 277
    CT_B9 said:

the open water target give between 5k to 20k in points, and can take say 1 minute or so. Lets say your slow, 2 minutes per target at 10k per. SO 60 minutes divided by 2 is 30 target a hour. Times that by 10k is 300k a hour. Say you send another fleet to auto targets. That 600k a hour. Play 4 hours a day for the 6 days, is 24 hours. 24 hours times 300k is 7.2 million. or 14.4 mill if you have another fleet on auto. Boring but effect

• kelly.boyer.9
    kelly.boyer.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 84

So I am still a bit confused.  Are buildings now paying our points?  I haven't been able to test it myself yet.

• viraljoker
    viraljoker
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,686

Squirrelly. I think it's an issue related to people who have redeemed prizes I have a friend in my Ali that bought the Kodak a few hrs ago before fix and now had a small sum of points remaining so on 10-20k a 15% bump wouldn't be noticed

• zeke boggs
    zeke boggs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4

i didnt get any of it and i really need it ive been working my **** off but i only have 400k in points and i need 700k

• tim.logan.31392
    tim.logan.31392
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 655

How can you even really tell if you got the piddly **** points they provided...what a joke.

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

Squirrelly. I think it's an issue related to people who have redeemed prizes I have a friend in my Ali that bought the Kodak a few hrs ago before fix and now had a small sum of points remaining so on 10-20k a 15% bump wouldn't be noticed

Interesting possibility.  Will ask staff.

• Benjar1981
    Benjar1981
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,193

Yeah, I was in battle when the message came through.  Not sure what my point total was before that battle started but when I refreshed it was the same as it was after that battle.  Also, I have been through phase 2 6 times now.  This last time was 1.2 million give or take.  Every other time was 900 K.  So 300 K times 5 is 1.5 million owed to me, just right there. Also did Phase 3 twice before the fix, and was in the middle of the 3rd time during the fix.  Was getting about 2.4 million for the entire run.  Not sure what it will be fully done and fixed, but I can tell you the last three targets (the ones I did that were fixed) were all over 100 K more EACH.  So thats another 600 K just for those 3. Call it another 200K for the difference in 1-3 for 3 times through (they werent fixed when I did my third run) and thats 800 K for the 3s, 1.5 mil for the 2s, 2.3 million is about what should have been compensated....kix....

• KIXEYE CM Robot
    KIXEYE CM Robot
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,827

So I just talked with our engineering team and they confirmed for me that everyone who scored points in the event received the credit. All of the IDs that squirrel has passed along to me were checked and confirmed to have received their points.

If I don't respond to your PMs please don't be offended, CMs get a lot and aren't able to respond to them all!

Beep. Boop. Having a problem? Submit a support ticket: https://www.kixeye.com/support/#!/

• Biker_FND
    Biker_FND
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 362

Interesting possibility.  Will ask staff.

its not that i got 400 and only had 1.5 mill left i had already claimed prizes

Have Fun its only a Game
  • GODFATHER_BP
    GODFATHER_BP
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,645

So I just talked with our engineering team and they confirmed for me that everyone who scored points in the event received the credit. All of the IDs that squirrel has passed along to me were checked and confirmed to have received their points.

can we see if its possible to work around the 400k limit kinda knee me in the crotch feeling that comes with it

This discussion has been closed.