S ARMOR!!!! S ARMOR!!!! S ARMOR!!!! S ARMOR!!!!

• Berzerker07
    Berzerker07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 102
    edited 9 Aug 2014, 3:21PM

D2-S has been offered 6 times in the monthly raids: June 12, October 13, November 13, January 14, February 14, and March 14. It has also been available numerous times in the weekly FM's.

• lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    lerick545 said:

stealth system 3 would be nice too

Stealth attack system was available 2 raids ago.

if it was i didnt see it. and i always look at the prizes really well. 

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824

you know there are a few perks to having been playing since beta, 

maybe yall should have worked harder for it when it was offered but nooo it looked usless to you well suffer. :p

• Berzerker07
    Berzerker07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 102

Stealth Attack System I and III were available in the May 14 raid.

• Brad Walker
    Brad Walker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 465

The days of being a long time player and benefits that go with it are gone. this is one of the only games I know that are like this. I know this will get trolled but I could care less...

BP: lvl 80 Sectors Visited: to many to update
    Hulls: to many to ever build also.   [url]http://support.kixeye.com/mail/[/url]
  • Dark Lord Chuckles
    Dark Lord Chuckles
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 3,230
    lerick545 said:
    lerick545 said:

stealth system 3 would be nice too

Stealth attack system was available 2 raids ago.

if it was i didnt see it. and i always look at the prizes really well. 

Let's put it this way...I quit the game for 15 months and this special came out while i was away.  I came back in December 2013.  I didn't have it then, but I have it now as well as the D2-S armor.

Yes, I'm back to playing this game. Someone shoot me.
  • pb007paul
    pb007paul
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 92

would be nice too see countermeasures on a sub after all they was the very 1st in r/l to be equiped with counters(not including planes)

• Tachyon1976
    Tachyon1976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 248

They need to bring back the D4-M, X, and C as well as D2-S

For glory's  sake. For vengeance sake. WAR!
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 530
    edited 9 Aug 2014, 6:06PM

ask dave collins nicely, In one recent example, Zynga Inc. and Kixeye Inc., competing developers of online games, settled out of court a suit in which Zynga claimed that one of its former employees uploaded 760 Zynga files to a Dropbox account just before he left the company and went to work at Kixeye. The employee, Alan Patmore, apologized in a statement for "copying and taking Zynga confidential information when I resigned from Zynga." 

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 136

why does everyone want s amour i run specs without it and they do fine

But they do better with it. Who doesn't want "better" lol

Odds are if he doesn't use it or know why it should be used his subs aren't good lol

i have specs with assult torps b eng 3 cat 3 and d2v i would rather have max speed to get away then have max stealth and yes i have d2 s

subs will never die subs forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ayakashi-Raven
    Ayakashi-Raven
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 208

If you *had* s-armour on those specs and you'd refitted the S-armour up to level R3 or higher, you wouldn't be asking such a silly question.

• forgotmyname
    forgotmyname
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 401

I don't remember the last time it was a prize it NEEDS to come back so that people have a chance of getting it

it was only a prize 3 and 4 and 5 raids ago, but you all thought it was useless until u now realize u need it, it was only 100k points

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance

If you *had* s-armour on those specs and you'd refitted the S-armour up to level R3 or higher, you wouldn't be asking such a silly question.

well sorry for wanting speed

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    why should any of you late comers be able to demand to get this prize maybe because we have played so long we should have a few perks ver you.

• LordSmithers
    LordSmithers
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,023

All players should have opportunities to acquire all tech, regardless of when they joined. To keep these kinds of games alive you need new players to stick around. Why would anyone want to stick around in a game where the developers refuse to release tech that is vital to their playing style and the high-levels are arrogant jerks who have this stupid sense of entitlement? 

I have D2-S, and it is vital for a lot of situations. Anyone who's big on subs needs D2-S in their collection. 

Nobody cares about what stupid ships you won.
  • wiley.nixon.717
    wiley.nixon.717
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 388

Speed Bahahaha Cat specs aren't sposed to be speedy they sposed to be stealthy. bat specs are sposed to be speedy to get down channels quicker lol. Thus proving my don't know how to build ships point lol

You don't talk when I'm talking. Only I talk when I'm talking
  • theMCB
    theMCB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 775

be nice to see d3/4-C armor make it back into FM

• Crimson-Typhoon
    Crimson-Typhoon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 85

why didn't you guys get it when it was last released or maybe even the first time it was released

Battle Pirates level: 56
    sec: 90, home sector 162
    proud owner of: Jugger, HH-A [R2], HH-B [R2], LC, LCX, BB-A [R3], Merc [R3], Stings [R2], corvette, Destroyer X, DNX [R1], BC [R2], MC, Vin [R2], Nuke, BS [R4], SF [R1], Berserker
  • THE Blaze
    THE Blaze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 379

I don't remember the last time it was a prize it NEEDS to come back so that people have a chance of getting it

it was only a prize 3 and 4 and 5 raids ago, but you all thought it was useless until u now realize u need it, it was only 100k points

but what about the newer people who weren't able to do the raids from March and February you thinking of the people who have been playing for a long time. Then again Kixeye only ever think of the higher levels so it's no suprise.

• Rumble194
    Rumble194
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 96

It was on two or three raids ago. We haven't seen brimstones since their introduction. Considering this is a hull raid, I doubt it'll be on this time around.

No it wasn't.  Hasn't been in the raids for over a year now.

• THE Blaze
    THE Blaze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 379
    edited 10 Aug 2014, 12:14PM

be nice to see d3/4-C armor make it back into FM

i agree it would be nice for some of the others such as M and T to return soon aswell

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance

Speed Bahahaha Cat specs aren't sposed to be speedy they sposed to be stealthy. bat specs are sposed to be speedy to get down channels quicker lol. Thus proving my don't know how to build ships point lol

and you know how to build ships you cant even build bb without copying someone elses design

• CurlyPubes
    CurlyPubes
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 823

It makes me very happy to read this thread and have EVERY BP that folks are crying about :blush: 

SOS? Sorry, my magic fleet that sucks attackers out of bases and fixes your buildings is repairing.  
  • arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance

It makes me very happy to read this thread and have EVERY BP that folks are crying about :blush: 

yep

• wiley.nixon.717
    wiley.nixon.717
    Skilled Warrior

and you know how to build ships you cant even build bb without copying someone elses design

And who's build exactly have I copied sir? Are you still a bit butthurt from me flattening you :(

• Rumble194
    Rumble194
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 96

D2-S has been offered 6 times in the monthly raids: June 12, October 13, November 13, January 14, February 14, and March 14. It has also been available numerous times in the weekly FM's.

Where'd you get that info?  Pretty sure I had everything there was in the lower ties in the first 3 raids of this year.

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance

And who's build exactly have I copied sir? Are you still a bit butthurt from me flattening you :(

this is not the place for this but if you incistes and no im not butthurt im disappointed you have only flatened me once and you have copyied ls holi dave and everyone else in your crew and crews friends

• Phil Kratz
    Phil Kratz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 115

hmmmm isn't this armor in bp drops as well? I have it, but I have no idea where/when I got it

Disclaimer: Do not point drone towards face, do not look drones in the eyes, do not wear red while near drones. Drones may explode randomly before or after deployment. 

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance

Phil Kratz said:

hmmmm isn't this armor in bp drops as well? I have it, but I have no idea where/when I got it

no its a raid prize bp was released a few months ago in t1 prizes for like 100k points and now the people who didnt see it then what it released

• wiley.nixon.717
    wiley.nixon.717
    Skilled Warrior

this is not the place for this but if you incistes and no im not butthurt im disappointed you have only flatened me once and you have copyied ls holi dave and everyone else in your crew and crews friends

Hooli is in LOFL and Dave is in FST lol. Neither have any of the same fleets built as me. So idk how I stole them :l