Dredges

GoodJobKix
GoodJobKix
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 61

So i think its about time for an update on them.Their incredibly boring and not much of a challenge.Any chance we can get a harder version that puts up a fight.

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824

So i think its about time for an update on them.Their incredibly boring and not much of a challenge.Any chance we can get a harder version that puts up a fight.

annnndddd

• GODFATHER_BP
    GODFATHER_BP
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,645

go hit the 75 if they ever spawn or last long enough they are a little more entertaining than the 60s 

• greg.meadows.31
    greg.meadows.31
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 120

Says you, 

I think they are simply not enough around. By the time I finish one, there are no more around. I went to 15 sectors looking. Not near as many 60's as the need calls for.

Mods--- please request them to add more 60+.  5-10 60's in a sector that as 300+ bases is simply ridiculous. Adjust....

• GoodJobKix
    GoodJobKix
    Potential Threat
    Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord

Says you, 

I think they are simply not enough around. By the time I finish one, there are no more around. I went to 15 sectors looking. Not near as many 60's as the need calls for.

Mods--- please request them to add more 60+.  5-10 60's in a sector that as 300+ bases is simply ridiculous. Adjust....

it would be worse if half the people in these sectors could actually hit them. in the sector im in i can hit 2 or 3 before they are all gone simple because nobody knows how to hit them wiht out taking massive amounts of damage.

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

im glad you think so remember it when you think up another dumb idea to post on the forums.....

• GoodJobKix
    GoodJobKix
    Potential Threat

Im Toruk said:

Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

im glad you think so remember it when you think up another dumb idea to post on the forums.....

You must be one of those lazy players who wants an easy button installed in the game

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord

Im Toruk said:

Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

You must be one of those lazy players who wants an easy button installed in the game

you must be one of those mega coiners who just wants to throw money at the game. 

nothing i have in game was easy but i worked my **** off to be good. keep coining maybe you will be good someday. but remember you cant buy skill....

• GoodJobKix
    GoodJobKix
    Potential Threat

Toruk said:

Im Toruk said:

Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

you must be one of those mega coiners who just wants to throw money at the game. 

nothing i have in game was easy but i worked my **** off to be good. keep coining maybe you will be good someday. but remember you cant buy skill....

Aww poor little guy your hammerhead B arent winning you everything.You worked hard thats comical pushing buttons is tough work.And the infamous skill logic this game involves no skill

• michael2642
    michael2642
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,294

ROFL.... you need to stop smoking that stuf..... 

It is routine to kill them, getting uranium is just like getting any other resource.

-- It should be boring to kill them -- 

(I find them boring, just like hitting cargo is boring)

However, If you dont like them, dont hit them :smiley:  then there will be more to those who want them.

May I suggest you go hit Drac bases, they put up a better fight for much less uranium. 

That way you get a good challenge to gain same amount of uranium + more coins for Kixeye, thats a  win-win

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord

Toruk said:

Im Toruk said:

Toruk said:

annnndddd

That was constructive

Aww poor little guy your hammerhead B arent winning you everything.You worked hard thats comical pushing buttons is tough work.And the infamous skill logic this game involves no skill

with an attitude like that im sure you have no skill and your "berk" fleet probably is built so badly it cant get into half the bases you try but you get half damage to their base and think you won. or you get 10 hours repair for one dredge and thing thats fine.