Advice for Commanders Under level 30 !!

arslan.khantareen
arslan.khantareen
Potential Threat
Joined May 2014 Posts: 36

Dear Commanders , 

what ever you do avoid getting to level 30 , i had just reached the unfortunate point and found me self helpless and unprepared , you wont be able to hit medium thorium , or sickle syndicate castle 25 . 

Do not spend a lot of time on upgrading different sort weaponry and platforms as that will only just give you useless xp that is only helpful in taking things away from you . 

only upgrade enough to get to event and earn special weapons as they are the only thing that will help you rest is just useless junk , put there to waste time. 

sharing so that others might avoid what now i have to face .

• TheBigGangsterBoss
    TheBigGangsterBoss
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,362

dude 30 isnt even that bad, just upgrade your stuff, and get a clan, no body will mess with u

:p, The Big Boss
  • Jas7777
    Jas7777
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 217

Same boat as you are in (although I am able to hit Large Thor). Not fun getting beat on by high 30's and 40's with Titans, EVanqs and Banshees every other day (defense is useless and I can't hit back with any real effect). Definitely not a fun place to be at the moment.

• arslan.khantareen
    arslan.khantareen
    Potential Threat
    edited 21 Jul 2014, 1:30PM

yes i guess time for solo flight is over , its like being 30 in real life lol 

• Fyrehawk
    Fyrehawk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 129

Advice to levels under 30....

- Upgrade with a plan. 

- Hold off on upgrading Walls and Platforms past lvl 2 or 3 until after you pass 30. 

- Make sure you've maxed out vehicles, air and infantry units you need to before you upgrade required buildings to advance them to upper levels.  

- You don't want to move up to fast and not be ready for whats coming.

- Regardless once you hit 30 you are in a new ball park.  If you're in a 'safe' sector whether you belong to a clan or not.. you may not have to live in a bubble.  Other wise if you live in a waring sector, or a sector with bullies or are part of a clan that likes going to war...... you will be bubbled... nothing you can do about higher level players with Titans, Vanquishers, Spectres, Hovers, Vipers, etc et etc from running over your base.  Only thing you can do is try to be best prepared so that you can hurt them back sooner rather than later.

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 1,486

Dear Commanders , 

what ever you do avoid getting to level 30 , i had just reached the unfortunate point and found me self helpless and unprepared , you wont be able to hit medium thorium , or sickle syndicate castle 25 . 

Do not spend a lot of time on upgrading different sort weaponry and platforms as that will only just give you useless xp that is only helpful in taking things away from you . 

only upgrade enough to get to event and earn special weapons as they are the only thing that will help you rest is just useless junk , put there to waste time. 

u know that each time u kill a ss25, u get lot of reso which means lot of exp and upgrading the tech center to lvl 10 alone can get u to lvl 28

and without those upgrades, ur "special weapons" r gonna be a dream only available while sleeping, without upgrading the defensive structures, u r never gonna pass too many waves

thnx for the advice of becoming cry commander always asking for help and never doing anything :)

If u got banned or wanna report a glitch, send ticket....
    These aren't for the forum
    try to enjoy the game as it is and don't be a 100% pessimist
    don't post useless requests about 2nd or more dozers or attack replay video on the forum (cause kixeye won't listen)

• Black Phantom
    Black Phantom
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 3

That's like saying I want to be a kid forever and never want to do big boy things.

• Black Phantom
    Black Phantom
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 3

What is this Peter Pan?

• arslan.khantareen
    arslan.khantareen
    Potential Threat
    dude i never asked for any help or any thing , this is my point till 30 one can fly solo but after 30 one has to wait for a special event to start moving up again .
    been bubbled a lot and have earn 1000 plus medals bubbling others so that is not an issue only thing am saying was not much to do for me now till wait for some event to come up !!.
    so guys who might be rushing quickly i would like to advice that play as many events and grab as many sp weapons as one can before being blocked on certain things  one use to rely upon . 

PS.

Chill bro stop babling over things not related to you . 

• oldname
    oldname
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1,920

Dear Commanders , 

That is not good advice, you leveled too quickly and discovered you were not ready for such a level. instead of saying to level slowly, Upgrade your units. Do not go for maxing buildings (slowly upgrade buildings needed to upgrade units as needed and not try to rush though maxing), Platforms, walls, and gaining more resourced then you need from attacking rogues, attempting to quickly max out  your "two" thorium vaults. you say to avoid becoming level 30 at all cost. This indicates you still do not know what you've done wrong which means you should not be giving anyone advice. You're still focused on losing the ability of hitting low level items and still not yet realize by level 30 you should have been moving on to hitting the higher level items. You should only be looked upon as an example of what not to do.

Here's some advice for you, You're just level 30 and you have plenty to do before an event. You're speaking like you're an high level who has everything or mostly everything maxed. You should start with the upgraded you neglected to do previously. You should also practice taking out higher level items instead of wishing you could still hit the lower level ones. You should think before you act and do not rush into things.

• MetalFang
    MetalFang
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 301
    You are too smart for your own good In_Aiwins_Naht.  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader

Dear Commanders , 

the only thing that u advised to everyone is that u r a noob and no one should be like u, no one told u to max ur cc and platforms, leaving the units at lvl 1

don't post useless requests about 2nd or more dozers or attack replay video on the forum (cause kixeye won't listen)

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 14,897

Large thorium are just as easy as medium thorium...

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    AA-82 said:

dude, after the large thor depo buff, only one layout is actually is easy for lvl 30s

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord

AA-82 said:

dude, after the large thor depo buff, only one layout is actually is easy for lvl 30s

They've been given Hovers, EMegas, EHF, HS, EGats, ELasers, & schematics, etc - for free or virtually for free.

A quick YouTube search will uncover a video of how to use each unit & how to do each depot so there is no excuse.

And they are still easier than what they were (when they had green turrets & level 5 watchtowers).

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader

AA-82 said:

AA-82 said:

They've been given Hovers, EMegas, EHF, HS, EGats, ELasers, & schematics, etc - for free or virtually for free.

A quick YouTube search will uncover a video of how to use each unit & how to do each depot so there is no excuse.

And they are still easier than what they were (when they had green turrets & level 5 watchtowers).

ummmm, then what turrents did the giant ones have? i mean the lvl 7 turrents r a relatively new thing, what did the the giants have?

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 21 Jul 2014, 7:26PM

Green turrets are level 6.

They were reduced to blue (level 4) & then raised back up to red (level 5). 

Here is what they looked like;

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    i mean what did the giants have?

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord

Giants didn't change (except the hovers were given a major buff to shoot down more missiles).

I am actually surprised that they have left them alone for this long.

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    AA-82 said:

Giants didn't change (except the hovers were given a major buff to shoot down more missiles).

well, what about b4 lvl 7 turrents were released? im real curious about this games history, seems epic :)

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    AA-82 said:

well, what about b4 lvl 7 turrents were released? im real curious about this games history, seems epic :)

They had red turrets (level 5) until green (level 6 were released). 

They haven't put yellow (level 7) in them yet. 

They also didn't have hovers in them + with the old building footprints you could kill them with Spectre & little or no damage.

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    currently the giants have the lvl 7 turrents, ****, and all the high lvls take the large ones, not even bothering the giants :(

• MetalFang
    MetalFang
    Skilled Warrior

to the creator of this thread.. just play the game, learn as you go and have fun.  You will run into some very interesting characters with some very interesting thinking in this environment.  Take the good and ignore the bad.  If you have questions ask your sector buddies.  Specially the higher levels.   They have been through what you are going through and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out.  Good luck friend
  • AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    currently the giants have the lvl 7 turrents, ****, and all the high lvls take the large ones, not even bothering the giants :(

They have green (level 6) turrets.

Here's what one of them looked like before the last "upgrade" - it had 6 Behemoth's instead of all the Hovers & Valks;

And I haven't taken any large yet today;

• Mad Wolf 001
    Mad Wolf 001
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 362

Dear Commanders , 

under lvl 30 should just avoid upgrading platforms only , and upgade there toys and other things

• arslan.khantareen
    arslan.khantareen
    Potential Threat

Dear Commanders , 

the only thing that u advised to everyone is that u r a noob and no one should be like u, no one told u to max ur cc and platforms, leaving the units at lvl 1

Your reply shows who is a noob here , now hush and go beg your clan for opening up some thing for you since you so bad at it . 

• oldname
    oldname
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1,920
    MetaLfanG said:

I think not I know everything for I know there's plenty more to learn, Your statement says you think you know everything (no one can know everything)  which indicates your learning stopped the second you thought you did. People like I have to constantly clean up the messes crated by people like you who think they already know things they know not . People such as yourself who thinks they know all are the ones who will do such things as thinking you know how to fix an electronic device without taking the time to gain training and skill, cause more expensive damage, then the device is sent to be repaired by someone like I who took the time, learned what was needed and gained the skills required and because of your damage the repair cost more. Basically people such as your self make people such as myself more money so carry on.

This is an example of the very thing I was speaking of. Instead of thinking you already know all the answers and know  how to do everything in the game, take the time, go slow and learn. Actually knowing what you're doing is more beneficial then thinking you know and in this game one mistake can effect the coarse of your game play for a long time and in some cases it can be an permanent effect as not being able to acquire an item that's removed from obtaining.

• MetalFang
    MetalFang
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 22 Jul 2014, 6:02AM

I would read your statement but i'm not trying to waste my time on nonsense.. why don't you get off your computer and work out? go out for a walk? find a friend besides imaginary characters on a computer that you manipulate as you try to do on to others in here.. do your self a favor guy, ANY TIME YOU SEE A POST BY THIS CHARACTER IN AW WHATEVER. It's always negative, not constructive.  I wish I could say i'm sorry but it's a bit late for that.. by sorry I mean sorry for your negativity and "knowitallism" please correct me on that one.. as i'm sure you will..
  • manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader
    the giant ones have lvl 7 not lvl 6 turrents, none of the rogues use green turrents as far as i have seen

• manas.bhattacharya.96
    manas.bhattacharya.96
    Incursion Leader

Dear Commanders , 

Your reply shows who is a noob here , now hush and go beg your clan for opening up some thing for you since you so bad at it . 

u r the one shouting to not become lvl 30 as they will lose the medium ones and u r telling me this?

• Joe_M
    Joe_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592

Preaching to the Choir... so to speak... I told my nephew to stop at 29... and, he did... He has quit until the rules change about higher levels ability to hit lower 30's changes...