Reaver missile hull

SectionHCLI
SectionHCLI
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 151
Well unfortunately I didn't have this completed in time for the Brennus forums challenge, but thought "Why is it the Reavers don't have a FvF ship?" I mean the Hellstrike is a rocket blitz hull, Berserker is multirole, usually seen with mortars, but why not have an actual FVF purpose 

missile hull. How many MC-X's do they sink in the warzones, and I'm sure players would throw Mercuries and Maulers at them. As Reavers cram similar hulls together to create a more powerful version (HS is Strike Cruiser and Thresher, Beserker I cant quite break down though) those hulls I said earlier would mix well together, so introducing the Kronos

• TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743

Torrets with a 3 second reload is kinda OP but the design is pretty cool.

Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • Captain336
    Captain336
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 294
    edited 28 Jun 2014, 3:22PM

I hope you don't take offence, but I tinkered with your design a little.

It's an interesting concept, and is actually something I've wondered since the Reaver saga started. 
    As for the Berzerker, it appears to be based off of the the winning entry from the 'Reaver Cleaver' contest; it was called the Hell-Hammer and if memory serves it was made up of Drac DNXs and Forsaken Maulers.

See dead bases BEFORE you hit them: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/501373
    Shader Packs for Ships [implemented]: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/507235
    "Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it... Useful" - Kane
  • SectionHCLI
    SectionHCLI
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 151

Looks pretty good there 336, I was figuring out a way to get the core system to work efficiently with the design. Also Lunar, it is op, but so is the triple salvo on bezerkers, and if they get a new bezerk activated, all weapons reload, so Torrents never stop firing if they keep taking damage, seen it with my own eyes

• JAVEEDKHAAN
    JAVEEDKHAAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 5

WTF ARE U ALL TALKING SONAR RANGE 70 MEANING ????????????  

love you
  • Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857
    What no explosive defense? Awww :(