Operation: Brennus' Assistant

• Fury-II
    Fury-II
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 65

Sorry Knuckle head Moment. Without further Delay Furys Mercury! 

• Azrakhul
    Azrakhul
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 882

Well, here I go again with some insanity about the robots and all (and my like for Hurricanes and Drones).  So I submit this as my submission to the contest, the "Robotic Armageddon" Hurricane; capable of both UAV and Drone assaults and so on... and Zombie Sub Eradication! :smiley: 

Yes, 0 Cargo, ain't got no room for that stuff; either that or cooling the beer. "Have you been drinking again?" You ask due to the above, nope just plain free legal insanity! :dizzy_face: 

Careful with them Robots though...
    They said to hold them accountable, "to put their feet over the fire..."
  • EvilGeniusReborn
    EvilGeniusReborn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,269
    Serenade said:

Well, here I go again with some insanity about the robots and all (and my like for Hurricanes and Drones).  So I submit this as my submission to the contest, the "Robotic Armageddon" Hurricane; capable of both UAV and Drone assaults and so on... and Zombie Sub Eradication! :smiley: 

Yes, 0 Cargo, ain't got no room for that stuff; either that or cooling the beer. "Have you been drinking again?" You ask due to the above, nope just plain free legal insanity! :dizzy_face: 

Careful with them Robots though...

Kixeye. Killing the game, one upgrade at a time.

• ShyBadGirl
    ShyBadGirl
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 22
    edited 24 Jun 2014, 11:14AM

let me introduce you to karmas enforcer yes its pink and well its pink  flag ship only hull that boost 20% reload to all weps type for every ship defending your base  

limted hull only 1 allowed 

drac tech incresed armor  bigger weight limit better def bounes better repair and better reload and its pink so thats just awsome never mind the stats its pink it whold look great in any base and would give any would b atker 2nd thoughts about atking with this pink monster siting in the back of you base just waiting to b feed lunch :wink:    

TYPO IN PICK 

KARMA HAS NO MENU YOU GET SERVED WHAT YOU DESERVE 

KARMA HAS NO MENU YOU GET SERVED WHAT YOU DESERVE 

• Grumpy Pirate
    Grumpy Pirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3,339

Given how i'm working with paint and have 0 photoshopping skills I haven't been able to change the colour scheme without it looking like a 4 year old did it.... that being said, here's my entry. (Please note the stats were too long so I put the second half below the description)

As for the colour scheme make it a dark blue hull with golden windows and lines along the turret mounts... and change the skull decal to "NO" in big letters :smiley: 
  • arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 136

Soldiers Spectre

this one has my vote

subs will never die subs forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 15,850

There ya go. First ever flag ship only sub! Tailored to fight the Reavers and their radioactiveness.

cuda.png 283.9K
  • SectionHCLI
    SectionHCLI
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 151

The long needed Battleship-X

This discussion has been closed.