level 30 vs level 38

• TKT-Delta
    TKT-Delta
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 122
    Ace36010 said:

I've only been playing this game for about 7 months now.  When I hit level 30, I kept getting smashed by higher levels.  I learned that level protection ended at 30+.  So I learned to deal with it.  I started planning my upgrades and when I got bubbled, I became a resource **** and began collecting.  I started all my upgrades and made sure my tanks were empty or close to it when my bubble ended.  Eventually using this strategy, most players stopped hitting me except for 1.  That player hit me every 36 1/2 hours like clockwork.  So I ended up joining a clan.  Once I joined the clan, every time he bubbled me I let them know and he was soon bubbled.  Then they began keeping track of his bubble timer.  As soon as his bubble ended, they put him back in it.  It took 2 weeks and he jumped sectors.  After being gone for a month or 2 he returned a few weeks ago, but he steers far clear of me and my clan now.

Anyway, as best I can tell this game started sometime around October of 2011.  From what I understand, this lack of level restrictions for 30+ has been in the game since it's inception.  I bring this up because the game has managed to run for almost 3 years now with this rule in affect and it continues to grow.  New players join daily and eventually go through the same abuse when they hit 30.  They either adapt and overcome or quit.  Either way is fine with me....but just stop the whining and whoa is me....oh whoa is me attitude.  Deal with it, become stronger, find out how others managed to make it in this game and you'll be just fine.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

thanks this is what i was trying to point out to him but he wanted to get mouthy 

What I don't understand is if he's being bubbled day in and day out, why he not just jump sector or find a sector that is friendly so he can play/gow and get strong like most of us have done.

There are many sectors out there that are friendly to those not in a clan and even offer help without you asking most times....

• The real Blodgett
    The real Blodgett
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,154
    TKT-Delta said:
    Ace36010 said:

I've only been playing this game for about 7 months now.  When I hit level 30, I kept getting smashed by higher levels.  I learned that level protection ended at 30+.  So I learned to deal with it.  I started planning my upgrades and when I got bubbled, I became a resource **** and began collecting.  I started all my upgrades and made sure my tanks were empty or close to it when my bubble ended.  Eventually using this strategy, most players stopped hitting me except for 1.  That player hit me every 36 1/2 hours like clockwork.  So I ended up joining a clan.  Once I joined the clan, every time he bubbled me I let them know and he was soon bubbled.  Then they began keeping track of his bubble timer.  As soon as his bubble ended, they put him back in it.  It took 2 weeks and he jumped sectors.  After being gone for a month or 2 he returned a few weeks ago, but he steers far clear of me and my clan now.

Anyway, as best I can tell this game started sometime around October of 2011.  From what I understand, this lack of level restrictions for 30+ has been in the game since it's inception.  I bring this up because the game has managed to run for almost 3 years now with this rule in affect and it continues to grow.  New players join daily and eventually go through the same abuse when they hit 30.  They either adapt and overcome or quit.  Either way is fine with me....but just stop the whining and whoa is me....oh whoa is me attitude.  Deal with it, become stronger, find out how others managed to make it in this game and you'll be just fine.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

thanks this is what i was trying to point out to him but he wanted to get mouthy 

What I don't understand is if he's being bubbled day in and day out, why he not just jump sector or find a sector that is friendly so he can play/gow and get strong like most of us have done.

There are many sectors out there that are friendly to those not in a clan and even offer help without you asking most times....

I'm willing to bet that most players think of jumping as a last resort.  Most are probably afraid of losing the oil/metal depots they own.  Pretty sure they don't even realize that unless you own most of them in the sector they are pretty useless to begin with.  

I usually tell players they have 3 options. 

1. jump

2. join a clan

3. build a blitz which in most cases can solve the problem due to the inconvenience of having to coin or wait for the repair times.

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 118
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 yet again trypical trolling 
    go back and beg more of your clan for help rather then trolling forum 
    its not butthurt its called common sense, something u obviously lack 

the common sense of knowing: Oh? One on my friends is a guy named reaper and he is at Ace's base he is most likey to be a friend let me ask

im not even sure what your trying to say there, wont waste time trying to actually figure out what your saying but i cant see why your replying, we all get it u joined a clan and beg your clan to protect u , very manly and that really helps u figure out how to play dosent it? lol
    the hole point is not just for me but for other casual players aswell to have some kind of fair play , it isnt begging for help or needing others to help its about actually giving players a chance to fight for them self's that's why i say u lack common sense cos u cannot see what the hole point of it is 
    id welcome the challenge from a level 34-35 player to hone my skills as i grow , however getting walked over by somebody 8 levels higher dose not allow anybody to gain knowledge or learn new tactics 

I DID NOT BEG OK? I DIDNT JUST JOIN A CLAN FOR PROTECTION I WAS IN IT WAYYYYYYYY BEFORE I HIT LEVEL 30 SO STFU  You are really making me mad im normally a nice guy but since you wanna call me a BEGGAR yet you have never been in the same sector as me and you better hope you never will be. If you didnt have a clan i was going to offer a spot in my clan but no your mouth got you why you are being hit most times high levels wont hit a low level but because of your mouth you are being hit daily so STFU and take it like a man  

well first off you did beg thats pretty obveous , also why dont u come to my sector and give me a try if your such a big man ? im making you mad? thats cos the truth hurts lol as for running my mouth is the reason im hit? well this is my first post usually i dont bother posting in forums im just happy to fight my way threw things, unlike u :) and as for the spot in the clan, ive already pointed out i am happy to fight alone i dont need to beg for help from others , u totaly miss the hole point of the thread yet again , as for being a nice guy honestly u seem like a kid who lacks common sense u properly are nice just not intelligent enough to actually work out the whole point of the topic 
    and as for saying u were in a clan before level 30 that just tells me u were weak from low level 
    now take your own advice and stfu and leave this thread to the people who actually have a valid point rather then being a keyboard warrior on the internet 

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    TKT-Delta said:
    nigelc57 said:

stop whining. you guys get units for free which i dont have. kixeye give you toys to conter use a little bit for free so use your brain make us big looses on your base and maybe you earn respect and we high lvl stop to attack you. and dont say its not your fault that you get this toys for free because its not my fault that i can hit you. its the game get used to it, learn and get stronger or go and play farmville.

what toys have i got for free? i unlocked favs from a event not taking out ncp base , i got elite mega from a event not from taking bases , only thing i got for "free" was elite hover tank and that was on the last weekend event, havent even been able to level the to a usefull point yet as it takes time and thorium to upgrade them , and do u really think hover tank counters a titan ? lmao 

The Hover Tank does fairly well against the Titan actually if you know what your doing... 

delta as ive pointed out i have had hover tank for a very short time, they take a lot of time to upgrade to a useable level 
    when they are high level yes they are very good but at low level they cannot compare and as i have already said i dont coin so i have to wait a long time for them to level up . 

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    noname956 said:

what this guy is saying is right there is no way a lvl 30 can fight vs a lvl 38. I am lvl 31 and cant fight vs lvl 38 there is just no way I can fight when it comes to bases I can dog fight them with my maxed rapters fighting hes platoons but the base is a different story. is like a lvl 30 hiting a lvl 20.

finally somebody who actually gets the point of the thread , a challenge is fine but a fight u cant win is pointless 
    u learn nothing from being wiped out by a player u cant possibly match 
    a fair challenge tho even on the losing end u learn a little something about what weaponry will help what upgrades will help and there tactics 

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 873
    edited 16 Jun 2014, 4:02AM
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:

the common sense of knowing: Oh? One on my friends is a guy named reaper and he is at Ace's base he is most likey to be a friend let me ask

im not even sure what your trying to say there, wont waste time trying to actually figure out what your saying but i cant see why your replying, we all get it u joined a clan and beg your clan to protect u , very manly and that really helps u figure out how to play dosent it? lol
    the hole point is not just for me but for other casual players aswell to have some kind of fair play , it isnt begging for help or needing others to help its about actually giving players a chance to fight for them self's that's why i say u lack common sense cos u cannot see what the hole point of it is 
    id welcome the challenge from a level 34-35 player to hone my skills as i grow , however getting walked over by somebody 8 levels higher dose not allow anybody to gain knowledge or learn new tactics 

I DID NOT BEG OK? I DIDNT JUST JOIN A CLAN FOR PROTECTION I WAS IN IT WAYYYYYYYY BEFORE I HIT LEVEL 30 SO STFU  You are really making me mad im normally a nice guy but since you wanna call me a BEGGAR yet you have never been in the same sector as me and you better hope you never will be. If you didnt have a clan i was going to offer a spot in my clan but no your mouth got you why you are being hit most times high levels wont hit a low level but because of your mouth you are being hit daily so STFU and take it like a man  

well first off you did beg thats pretty obveous , also why dont u come to my sector and give me a try if your such a big man ? im making you mad? thats cos the truth hurts lol as for running my mouth is the reason im hit? well this is my first post usually i dont bother posting in forums im just happy to fight my way threw things, unlike u :) and as for the spot in the clan, ive already pointed out i am happy to fight alone i dont need to beg for help from others , u totaly miss the hole point of the thread yet again , as for being a nice guy honestly u seem like a kid who lacks common sense u properly are nice just not intelligent enough to actually work out the whole point of the topic 
    and as for saying u were in a clan before level 30 that just tells me u were weak from low level 
    now take your own advice and stfu and leave this thread to the people who actually have a valid point rather then being a keyboard warrior on the internet 

lol you must be a special kind of stupid huh? Being in a clan makes you weak? I can clearly why you are getting hit by 38s i was in a clan when i started the game because one of my clan members on xbox told me to try this game out so i did. So by your logic my friend recommended a game to me and i started and joined his clan makes me weak? lol dont comment on my story when you dont even know it  EDIT: and the keyboard warrior thing... I was trying to help you but you try guessing what i did in this game yet you dont even know me 

Level:43
    Event Toys;EHellstorm+Schematic  EHellfires+Schematic  Egats Evalks Glads Stingers EHeavy Gunners ERiflemen FAVS+Schematic  Shock Trooper Honey Badger Flak Tank ELaser Tanks+Schematic Drone Silo Reaper Drone+Schematic  Halcyon EHawks Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Oni Mk II EBanshees+Schematic SF Shelia  Scorchers Chimera Kara Kara Hover Commanders Archangel SandStorm Nightmare

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 16 Jun 2014, 4:13AM
    After looking at your posts i can see what you are doing trying to get me to come to 52 to base test you because you said you wouldnt mind about a level 34 or 35 attacking i see what you are doing not sneaky at all  :p

Event Toys;EHellstorm+Schematic  EHellfires+Schematic  Egats Evalks Glads Stingers EHeavy Gunners ERiflemen FAVS+Schematic  Shock Trooper Honey Badger Flak Tank ELaser Tanks+Schematic Drone Silo Reaper Drone+Schematic  Halcyon EHawks Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Oni Mk II EBanshees+Schematic SF Shelia  Scorchers Chimera Kara Kara Hover Commanders Archangel SandStorm Nightmare

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:
    nigelc57 said:

lol you must be a special kind of stupid huh? Being in a clan makes you weak? I can clearly why you are getting hit by 38s i was in a clan when i started the game because one of my clan members on xbox told me to try this game out so i did. So by your logic my friend recommended a game to me and i started and joined his clan makes me weak? lol dont comment on my story when you dont even know it  EDIT: and the keyboard warrior thing... I was trying to help you but you try guessing what i did in this game yet you dont even know me 

stupid? thats the pot calling the kettle black, u have not played the game alone so u have no idea what its like to grow using only your own tactics and whit, so yes i do think your weak , im being hit by 38's because they want easy wins and easy resource , u seem to think its cos im outspoken, yet i have never done a forum topic or talked in sector chat so there goes your theory kid, also how were u trying to help by **** about the post i made, thats not helping thats being a jerk , now listen up eather stfu or come up with something usefull to say 
    as for not knowing u i dont want to know u your not worth knowing lol 
    now keep to the topic and stop trolling 

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    Ace36010 said:
    After looking at your posts i can see what you are doing trying to get me to come to 52 to base test you because you said you wouldnt mind about a level 34 or 35 attacking i see what you are doing not sneaky at all  :p

your welcome to come to my secter and test me out, ive already said i dont mind a challenge.. thats the point of my post having a challenge is fine, you learn from a challenge but a level 30 vs 38 is not a challenge its a impossible fight 

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain

nigelc57 said:
    Ace36010 said:

your welcome to come to my secter and test me out, ive already said i dont mind a challenge.. thats the point of my post having a challenge is fine, you learn from a challenge but a level 30 vs 38 is not a challenge its a impossible fight 

you dont think i know that? i told you i went through the same thing i stayed in a bubble did my upgrades and ask a clan mate to park a plat by my base to protect me but noooooo you say i begged a clan member but how who you know? 

• drkglass01
    drkglass01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 109

Yes bro, I am level 33 and any self respecting level 38 can bubble me if they use raptor and titan. (Which I guess is a favorite pair for base attacks now). I usually can't get far enough in events to get the big toys, and I do not coin. So, make friends with a few higher levels or join a clan for protection. I really don't see why they lift the "4 level" rule when you reach level 30. So I say if it bothers you, go ahead and complain ! If enough people complain, maybe Kixeye will change it. I think it is funny to see all the people whining about other people whining ! Ha ha

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain

Dennis get a blitz and or clan and the high levels will leave you alone

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance

Yes bro, I am level 33 and any self respecting level 38 can bubble me if they use raptor and titan. (Which I guess is a favorite pair for base attacks now). I usually can't get far enough in events to get the big toys, and I do not coin. So, make friends with a few higher levels or join a clan for protection. I really don't see why they lift the "4 level" rule when you reach level 30. So I say if it bothers you, go ahead and complain ! If enough people complain, maybe Kixeye will change it. I think it is funny to see all the people whining about other people whining ! Ha ha

i presume when folks first hit level 30 there were very few they could attack so they let them attack as much as they could, but now many are over level 30 and have people to attack around there level so the rule dose need looking at , i am the same as u i dont coin so dont get the best toys in events and even when u get something good(like hover tank) it takes so long to upgrade them that they arnt useful for weeks if not months 
    i dont think asking for a fair shot at a fight is a bad thing , a good fight even with somebody 4 -5 levels higher helps u learn tactics and see what is good troops and what is worthless , learning the game is fun and with that comes getting beaten as u learn, but u learn nothing from being bubbled by higher levels who are unbeatable 

• matthew.zumbo
    matthew.zumbo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 408

dude its not worth complaining your just making more problems for yourself. if you want a strategy, you get hit leave for a week and relocate. if you find a peaceful sector, use it and grow. thats what i did. now I'm a 35, have the blitz one level from being maxed out and now i will probably be able to get farther in events and grow my account. 

WC sectors visited-178,100,379,37,46

home sector- 66,46, 104

VC: home sector-1200

favorite ship type- cruisers and battleships 

worst sectors- 37, 178, and 100.
  • reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance

dude its not worth complaining your just making more problems for yourself. if you want a strategy, you get hit leave for a week and relocate. if you find a peaceful sector, use it and grow. thats what i did. now I'm a 35, have the blitz one level from being maxed out and now i will probably be able to get farther in events and grow my account. 

ive never left the sector i started in, as i have leveled up so have other players and we seem to have a friendly rivalry going on but just recently a lot of level 36+ players have jumped there and started to claim all depos , thorium is a key resource when upgrading high level stuff , to get it u have to fight them (wich means coming out of bubble protection) then as u fight the thorium depo they hit your base then the thorium deposit after u win it so u end up with nothing , the high level players are high level for a reason they are on a lot fighting and upgrading, if you cant be on as much as them then u simply dont get the depos 
    i will figure something out but it is not just me that has this problem, there is a lot of high levels hitting low levels simply because its easy wins and that dose lose the game players . im all for a challenge and learning its part of the fun of the game 

• matthew.zumbo
    matthew.zumbo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 408
    nigelc57 said:

ive never left the sector i started in, as i have leveled up so have other players and we seem to have a friendly rivalry going on but just recently a lot of level 36+ players have jumped there and started to claim all depos , thorium is a key resource when upgrading high level stuff , to get it u have to fight them (wich means coming out of bubble protection) then as u fight the thorium depo they hit your base then the thorium deposit after u win it so u end up with nothing , the high level players are high level for a reason they are on a lot fighting and upgrading, if you cant be on as much as them then u simply dont get the depos 
    i will figure something out but it is not just me that has this problem, there is a lot of high levels hitting low levels simply because its easy wins and that dose lose the game players . im all for a challenge and learning its part of the fun of the game 

sounds like you like getting smashed. so stay in your sector and stop complaining then. tried to help and instead you basically said" but i like getting hit and not being able to grow" lol

WC sectors visited-178,100,379,37,46

home sector- 66,46, 104

VC: home sector-1200

favorite ship type- cruisers and battleships 

worst sectors- 37, 178, and 100.
  • drkglass01
    drkglass01
    Minor Nuisance

Example: Last week a level 38 (that I did not know) parked next to my base. I ask in chat if anyone knows this guy. One guy said something, but normally the reason you park a toon by an enemy base is you are scouting it for attack. So I called out a couple more times in chat " This guy needs to move his toon, or he will get smoked. So I kill the plat and not more than a minute later a clan mate of his attacks my base, he brings Raptors and Titan ! I couldn't do anything with my towers full of stingers and 22 egats etc... So I got the bubble ! It is okay though because it was just one bubble and they don't park next to my base now :)

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    nigelc57 said:

sounds like you like getting smashed. so stay in your sector and stop complaining then. tried to help and instead you basically said" but i like getting hit and not being able to grow" lol

i was explaining to u why i have been reluctant to move , some folks move each week so i hoped they would come in and leave a week later but alas they havent , i have had a couple of offers of help wich i am grateful for but it feels like giving up if i move so im trying to hold out and hope to outlast it. as i have said several times tho this issue dosent just effect me it effects a lot of players and id like to see that others arent effected by it any more
    casual players who dont coin and just play for the fun of it and dont take it seriously do get bullied in this game by folks who spend a lot of time/money on the game , dont u find it rather funny that people who spend a lot of real cash on this game have to pick on lower weaker players , surely the more time u spend on the game and the more money the more u would want to challenge yourself rather then taking easy wins ?  

• drkglass01
    drkglass01
    Minor Nuisance
    dont u find it rather funny that people who spend a lot of real cash on this game have to pick on lower weaker players , surely the more time u spend on the game and the more money the more u would want to challenge yourself rather then taking easy wins ?  

You might think this, (but to open another can of worms) I think the easy mark is just to tempting. This may explain why so many level 38 and 39 are taking the large thorium depots, just because they are easy. 

• Joe_M
    Joe_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592

sure it's unfair... and a stupid rule if you want to keep younger players ... playing... and spending money

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    dont u find it rather funny that people who spend a lot of real cash on this game have to pick on lower weaker players , surely the more time u spend on the game and the more money the more u would want to challenge yourself rather then taking easy wins ?  

You might think this, (but to open another can of worms) I think the easy mark is just to tempting. This may explain why so many level 38 and 39 are taking the large thorium depots, just because they are easy. 

no because the drain rate is too slow a full giant takes 12 hours to deplete and about 7-12 min to do or you could have a large which takes 2-3 min and drains in 5 hours no one wants to be online all day so we take larges and may throw in a giant every so often (at least i do)

• kahless_deeps
    kahless_deeps
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,379

Learn the tricks of the game

1) Learn to Park your resources, eg hellfire turret (absolutely useless) takes 5 days to unlock costing 15mil each, tech centre, rocket silo, etc etc.

2) keep your units out oif the base...u cant stop being bbld so better keep ur losses to the minimum

3) take 25s which are faster and more resource per effort...get the resources you want...start the upgrade and go to bed

4) Thorium is a bit tricky i agree but focus on units that do not require thorium and maximise your attack power

5) try getting multiple larges as they give you a better drain rate... ( i have recvd 1mil per hour on some occasions) 

6) If everything else fails, jump to a peaceful sector

• kahless_deeps
    kahless_deeps
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,379

and another trick if you are upto it :) but be careful this one is risky

*) Find a high level player in a bbl and take any of his thorium depo...if he attacks you he will lose his bbl and the fact that he is in one means there are predators waiting for his bbl to break !!

so in order to attack you, he has to become vulnerable...might work sometime might not work but if you have parked all your resources properly you wont have anything to lose

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance

Learn the tricks of the game

1) Learn to Park your resources, eg hellfire turret (absolutely useless) takes 5 days to unlock costing 15mil each, tech centre, rocket silo, etc etc.

2) keep your units out oif the base...u cant stop being bbld so better keep ur losses to the minimum

3) take 25s which are faster and more resource per effort...get the resources you want...start the upgrade and go to bed

4) Thorium is a bit tricky i agree but focus on units that do not require thorium and maximise your attack power

5) try getting multiple larges as they give you a better drain rate... ( i have recvd 1mil per hour on some occasions) 

6) If everything else fails, jump to a peaceful sector

1 i do have things constantly upgrading (threw necessity of getting things higher level)
    2 haven't healed units in base (as u say no point wastes tie and resource and they dont stop bubble atm as to low level)
    3 i hit 30-35 ncp base as it gives good resource (no thorium tho :( )
    4 the level and units i need to level up to give a good fight need thorium unfortunately 
    5 i get large when i see them(cant hit med) but usually most high levels have already taken them :( 
    6 have considered moving sectors but it makes me feel like the bully's have won if i leave (but i might have to if i cant gather enough thor to level buildings and troops)
    thanks for actually posting some useful info and advice, many have used this topic to put down low levels 

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance

and another trick if you are upto it :) but be careful this one is risky

*) Find a high level player in a bbl and take any of his thorium depo...if he attacks you he will lose his bbl and the fact that he is in one means there are predators waiting for his bbl to break !!

so in order to attack you, he has to become vulnerable...might work sometime might not work but if you have parked all your resources properly you wont have anything to lose

what usually happens when i have to take a player owned thor deposit is 1 of there friends hits me straight after and they take the depo back so it forces me to come out of bubble if i want to get it back , sometimes i am lucky to have a depo 10 mins it seems lol 

i guess i will try it myself tho worth a shot :)  again thanks for helpful info 

• steffen.krentz.7
    steffen.krentz.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 31
    nigelc57 said:

stop whining. you guys get units for free which i dont have. kixeye give you toys to conter use a little bit for free so use your brain make us big looses on your base and maybe you earn respect and we high lvl stop to attack you. and dont say its not your fault that you get this toys for free because its not my fault that i can hit you. its the game get used to it, learn and get stronger or go and play farmville.

what toys have i got for free? i unlocked favs from a event not taking out ncp base , i got elite mega from a event not from taking bases , only thing i got for "free" was elite hover tank and that was on the last weekend event, havent even been able to level the to a usefull point yet as it takes time and thorium to upgrade them , and do u really think hover tank counters a titan ? lmao 

against titan put your base full with stinger humvees and valks and try to get as fast as possible the blitz. when a player is offline every base gets bubbled easily. you cry because of a titan? **** i get bubbled when i am offline in 1 attack as well. for you they use only titan. i get attacked from fully prime, emegas fully upgraded with warheadlauncher and apoc shells, titan, fully banshees and fully upgraded schock missiles. NO BASE IS BUBBLE SAVE!!!!!! like i said use your brain, check youtube videos, talk with high lvl friends, check the wiki, look here in the forum. use your time for getting knowledge instead of wasting it for crying. have you ever played another game like this one? seems not like that. in other games like this one you get 1 week protection and then EVERYONE can attack you. ONLY WC HAVE THIS LVL CAP. so be happy that you atleast have time till lvl 30 to learn something about it. 

• reset1
    reset1
    Minor Nuisance
    nigelc57 said:

against titan put your base full with stinger humvees and valks and try to get as fast as possible the blitz. when a player is offline every base gets bubbled easily. you cry because of a titan? **** i get bubbled when i am offline in 1 attack as well. for you they use only titan. i get attacked from fully prime, emegas fully upgraded with warheadlauncher and apoc shells, titan, fully banshees and fully upgraded schock missiles. NO BASE IS BUBBLE SAVE!!!!!! like i said use your brain, check youtube videos, talk with high lvl friends, check the wiki, look here in the forum. use your time for getting knowledge instead of wasting it for crying. have you ever played another game like this one? seems not like that. in other games like this one you get 1 week protection and then EVERYONE can attack you. ONLY WC HAVE THIS LVL CAP. so be happy that you atleast have time till lvl 30 to learn something about it. 

its not about being unbeatable its about actually having a chance in a fight , which no level 30 has a chance against level 38 , if you used your brain ud realize that , as ive already pointed out now several ties i play alone in this game , check my friend list no friend high or low level , i have checked wiki and i have checked here in forums , btw mine isnt the only post about high levels attacking low levels , u call it crying well i call your useless posts trolling and no i havent played another game like this, i only started playing this because  i read a review stating it was a similar type of game to c&c (wich EA ruined btw) your a level 39 so i very much doubt your being taken out by folks that are 8 levels higher then u online or offline 

• Nensy Pensy
    Nensy Pensy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 191
    edited 16 Jun 2014, 12:06PM
    nigelc57 said:
    nigelc57 said:

i was explaining to u why i have been reluctant to move , some folks move each week so i hoped they would come in and leave a week later but alas they havent , i have had a couple of offers of help wich i am grateful for but it feels like giving up if i move so im trying to hold out and hope to outlast it. as i have said several times tho this issue dosent just effect me it effects a lot of players and id like to see that others arent effected by it any more
    casual players who dont coin and just play for the fun of it and dont take it seriously do get bullied in this game by folks who spend a lot of time/money on the game , dont u find it rather funny that people who spend a lot of real cash on this game have to pick on lower weaker players , surely the more time u spend on the game and the more money the more u would want to challenge yourself rather then taking easy wins ?  

Jumping to another sector isn't  always the answer , once you hit level 30 it is a fair fight and the level 30 rule doesn't need to be change either. You need to stop acting like a crybaby and start fighting the high levels back, make sure you keep  on upgrading the right units which will help you a whole lot.

• BadWulf
    BadWulf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 78

err just don't be daft enough to leave your base unbubbled with resources in it. Spend them before the bubble bursts, hardly rocket science.