How to get 8K metal and oil.

Grzegorz2121
Grzegorz2121
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 307
edited 19 Apr 2014, 6:27PM
1.Find 45 Fortess.

2.Attack the fortess

I use hellstorm and cobra (Use only ait unit!)

3.Fly on the left side of base and fly on the top

4.Destroy storages and CC.

5.Enjoy!

PS. Fortess is reseting after 1h!

• Tampa Brian
    Tampa Brian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,608

Of course you COULD just find a 30 rogue and take it out. 

• PrPlPete
    PrPlPete
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 452

Or farm a level 30 red lokust

WC lvl: 34 (Retired) -- VC lvl: 43

Some lore I made:                                                       Some comedy I made:                                                  Some instructions I made (for Linux):
  • sorenson.ang
    sorenson.ang
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 506
    edited 10 Jun 2014, 7:14AM

the hh 45 yeild more 5000k oil/metl

War Commander level 32
  • The real Blodgett
    The real Blodgett
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,154

If you hit all storages and fortress in a 45 you get between 14 and 16 million each.  30's and 35's pay out between 9 and 12 million unless you get lucky spin.  Plus 45 takes less than 1 1/2 minutes with banshee's and 0 damage or about 4 to 5 minutes with cobra/hellstorms and occassional damage.

quicker and easier to farm a 45.  and for those that **** about the bonus medal payouts when they find an already farmed 45, the bonus payouts have been broken for quite some time.  You never get them added to your inventory so it's pointless whining about them.

• PrPlPete
    PrPlPete
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 452

it MIGHT also be a bad idea if your sector bans/restricts farming 45's like that, but i guess no one should mind since they reset every hour

WC lvl: 34 (Retired) -- VC lvl: 43

Some lore I made:                                                       Some comedy I made:                                                  Some instructions I made (for Linux):
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,732

You can get 8,000 oil and metal from just about anywhere, even your own base.

• The real Blodgett
    The real Blodgett
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,154
    PrPlPete said:

it MIGHT also be a bad idea if your sector bans/restricts farming 45's like that, but i guess no one should mind since they reset every hour

Any sector that bans or restricts this is trying to do everything in their power to stifle the progress of newer players so they can stay on top of the sector longer. 

Currently the only reason to do a full clear of a 45 is to practice for event, collect medals or shot at uniques that are offered.  Now if your using the 45 to practice taking event bases and fortresses then there is 0 reason to need the resource storages in the back as they are not a challenge.  If your doing it for medals, well then feel secure in the knowledge that no matter how fast or how long it takes you to do it, you will never receive the bonus 9 medals, that part of the game is and has been broken for quite some time.  Therefore if someone farms the resources and kills the 5 minute bonus timer, no big deal cuz you'd never get them anyway, even if you killed the whole base in less than 5 minutes, the 9 bonus medals do not payout.  And if your doing it for the uniques, well it makes no difference whether you kill every building or have someone go in and kill everything except 1 oil pump and leaves it for you to kill, the chance for the unique comes when you kill the last building only.  

So that leaves only one valid reason why a sector would ban the farming of a 45....it's to keep players from easy, no damage access to 14 to 16 million oil and metal resources which will help players upgrade quicker and catch up to them faster.