TUMAS TOP 10 EVENT TIPS

Logan Dear
Logan Dear
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16

Hey guys that time eof the moth again :D while kixeye are performing maintenance and im in the middle of my fortress GRRRR I thought id post up the tips so here they are try have fun guys :) I know its hard when kieye puls game down every few minutes :/ Really annoying me now but anyway :)

#1 Suicide evalks-Instead of waisting tons of missiles....use evalks micro healed with suicide vest on them to kill the bunkers...The rest will be easy :)

#2 Erm spamming-for lower lvls the elite rifflemen spam is one of the best ways to get through any event :)

#3 Missiles-They are a got resource, my personal favourites are p/k deadeye and occasionally shock....they kick **** really quick however you SHOULD only need to use them on the fortress from lvl 40 ish up

#4 Erm/suicidebomberss/flame thorwers-for lower lvls stuggling with efensive waves...this is an easy wave to defeat any wave.... Make a ring around the outside of your base of erm, just behind your erm have your sbs and flamethorwers there and have all on aggressive....

#5 For titan waves-2 ways id recommend if you dont have blitz....#1 erm on aggressive #2 customized humvees (elite works best) And run the humvees around the titan shooting at the titan.

#6 For higher lvls ViperX kicks **** in base defence and in most attacking waves especially without blitz

#7 Dont forget to use ehfs and hellstorms before using missiles if they dnt work use missiles if they cant hit the turrents hit the walls infront of the turrents :)

#8 DO NOT SPAM ELITE EMEGAS UNLESS YOU NEED TO MAKE A WHOLE, ALL THIS WILL DO IS GIVE YOU ALOT OF REPAI TIME

#9 Take the tie to think and plan your attack, dont rush into it or else you will loose too much

#10 ITS A GAME GUYS ENJOY YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN !!! :smiley: 

Cheers guys, 

Need any help just message me and Ill try my est to help you guys :) Trying to get my video software to work ut having issues atm but I promise ill sort it by next eent...

Just a note to kixeye cms and mods, Is there a way I can get into covert ops so I can make theese tips sooner nd make videos etc....cheers guys

Cheers,
TUMATUENGA

Im a player, Just like you all. I dont coin but I do my est to help where I can :) Any Questions plz feel free to message me :)
  • Godlikeisbackbaby
    Godlikeisbackbaby
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 553

good tips all is assuming however that you have event base and can play
  • kenneth.giffin.9
    kenneth.giffin.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3

thanks for that helpful for newer players...what do you think would help more for events in the future valkery schematic with evalks or hellstrom schematic?

• Majin.123
    Majin.123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 164

thanks for that helpful for newer players...what do you think would help more for events in the future valkery schematic with evalks or hellstrom schematic?

valk schematic with evalks, they will help you ALOT.

Meet you in the middle
  • Godlikeisbackbaby
    Godlikeisbackbaby
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 553

tip number 1.

find a game company that can launch an event without screwing it up for half there players.