Do you Agree with the new Thorium Change?

SlayerWC
SlayerWC
Strike-force Captain
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 866
edited 1 May 2014, 11:42AM
A Poll to reflect people's reaction about the new changes.

Do you Agree with the new Thorium Change? 641 votes

Yes, i agree.
11% 74 votes
No, Giants are actually not balanced
15% 100 votes
Slightly agree, but they need some reworks.
13% 89 votes
No, it's not worth it. Leave the old system
58% 378 votes
  • SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

Thorium depos should be distributed by dominating clans per sector.

• Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468

Humberto86,

Their is noting to agree or disagree with, since this is a change that is.

It is a good change since it will now force a good number of the community to start to learn the game.

Yes, it will come at a small cost of giving up the ability to chose but the bigger issue as to why this change is being made should be the concern.

Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • war-is-LKF-x
    war-is-LKF-x
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,042
    edited 1 May 2014, 1:04PM

I like larges only cause of the time.. I can go hit several giants. then a heap of larges. Get my thor rate up high for a few hrs and get alot done and then leave. Giants taking 12hrs to deplete. This is when people start complaining that only jobless/lifeless people have time for. Not everybody can sit in front of the computer for 12hrs. or even 6 hrs tbh with the 240k depletion. If this was to happen. Giants depletion must be atleast 240k per hr. Tbh i think 360-480k per hr is needed. Bigger players shouldnt be punished for being advanced in the game. I can see meds and smalls being limited to only some players but making lvl35 or whatever only able to hit giants is a joke.. If this happens. Make depletion rates much much higher. Otherwise whats the point coining several hits when u can only hold 4 max giants till when ur online next. Btw i dont coin units/air as i do easy with ehs. But there is alot of players out there who do.. So is this intended kixeye wants to kill of some of there income.. Sure on paper they looking at level 35 doing so but really. instead of them hitting serveral giants like me and going for some large so they can upgrade quicker than log off when it looks like they have 4mil banked when they come online. They just hit 4 in total now and bye bye till next time..

When your ban for no reason, no evidence and they wont even look at a appeal. When you know you always clean player and kixeye wont look into problem for you that they created. You just want to strangle somebody dont ya
  • Commander-Reject
    Commander-Reject
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,825
    Actually I don't really care.
    Imho, lvls35+ being limited to take on the giants does not change anything.
    There will be more begging even and less self-reliance. The opposite of what Elder Lee expects to happen.

The begging would stop however, if Kixeye had gone all the way with the restrictions:
    Smalls - lvls 24 and below only
    Mediums -  lvls 25-29 only
    Larges - lvls30-34 only
    Giants - lvls 35+ only

The current change accomplishes nothing but more larges than ever being left untaken.

Yeah i agree with this.

War Commander   Nickname: Reject  Rank: Captain   Level: 36   Sector: Where ever i may roam
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif

• BANGBANGGANG
    BANGBANGGANG
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,010

This happens i will quit playing

• F3_PeaceMaker
    F3_PeaceMaker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 88
    thorium commander sucks...
    kixeye always does its worst game... 
    only looks for money...
    they forget to do this game fun...   if game is fun they will have more money too...

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain
    Elder_Lee said:

Humberto86,

Their is noting to agree or disagree with, since this is a change that is.

It is a good change since it will now force a good number of the community to start to learn the game.

Yes, it will come at a small cost of giving up the ability to chose but the bigger issue as to why this change is being made should be the concern.

I don't disagree with you, However at certain point certain giants are not worth the try, if you dont really coin at all. ( I don't know if you get me )

In my own opinions, Sectors dominating clans should be the ones giving out the depos, not the individuals limitations. For example, in my sector, alot of Giants thoriums are going to waste ( Includying a decent amount of Larges and Mediums ) so, basically , implementing this new "change" will increase the waste of thorium deposits dramatically. 

• Come_at_me_bro
    Come_at_me_bro
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 641

if the 25% splash is fixed on laser tanks then yes! i agree, if your level 35 and don't have Custom Elasertanks then my only advice would be to Request an account reset to support and start again, as somthing somewhere went VERY wrong for you.

seriously, i have a platoon of 6 custom Elasers, they are not fully geared out, they have focusing lens 2, overdrive battery 5, ionized Armour 3, and minesweeper treads 1.  (you Don't need the ionized Armour or treads)

the rest of the platoon is Elite riflemen, about 65 of them, they could be replaced with heavy gunners or normal riflemen. 

the tactic? use the lasers splash to kill units next to walls, then, let the riflemen take hits from snipers, shocktroopers in towers and plasma turrets while shooting down missiles from hellfire tanks and turrets, and use the laser tanks to mop up everything while taking very little, or no damage at all!

using this i can take all the thorium i ever need, you just need to keep an eye on the riflemen and when there numbers get low, retreat and heal them.

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain
    Hopefully, kixeye takes in consideration this poll. So they can have an idea, how to balance things out, before they make the big move.

• serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,273

Too late it's already out.

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

That's ok, a change can still happen. We need more votes , popular vote!!

• RUSTY-BALLS
    RUSTY-BALLS
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 877

if they are doing large so they not as hard then you need to do that for giant. and i think the update is stupid 

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

They need to balance the giants!!

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

I don't have the coins you have to take the necessary giants to make my upgrades

• MegaDonk
    MegaDonk
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 400

Its too late, the changes were just now implemented, Kix proves they dont care about their own customers.

I had level 13 FAVS stolen from me in a Glitch, Kixeye called me a liar, said they could not verify that I had indeed purchased them. 

Sectors: 180, 7, 187, 191, 256, 300, 377, 128, 409, 86, 194
  • SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

Never it's too late. Lets keep alive this thread. 

• sabojr
    sabojr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4

GlasgowBilly. Most of us have jobs that we go to every day and only play an hour or two. I would rather spend my time actually having wars than gathering resources for the little bit I can get on. Now i understand that living in your parents basement is a drag and all, but not all players have all day to screw around on a game.

• Well I could see shutting off mediums to lv 35+ players and thought the smalls were a cool idea. I myself can not farm giants without serious losses and sadly I have my little workers going non stop to try and catch up. This has me at a high level without all the tools required to take these depos. Now you shut off the ones I could grab without losing all my units. So will I not unlock units when I take the giant depos or get a chest to open that has thorium in it and possible units, schematics, or epic tech? If not please change it back.

• Craig Anderson
    Craig Anderson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 33

Guys you all should be complaining about the changes most lvl 30 players cant take larges & if kixeye keeps this BS up they gonna have no players playing the game....PMSL

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

Lets keep the voting coming! sooner or later, kixeye will have to do something about it.

• PhantomII
    PhantomII
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 6

Bottomline, it's all about making money for Facebook. I'm looking for another game to go to.
  • Craig Anderson
    Craig Anderson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 33

Do you guys actually play & look on maps already we have so many medium & large depos on maps now that no1 is taking,think about what going to happen with this change kixeye..lol

• Martin Andrew Cullen
    Martin Andrew Cullen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 578

i agree to it but i believe if there reserving depo's for certain lvl they should reserve the giants for big players and make every take there own lvl depo end off we still got the beggin b/s for giants a simple 35+ restriction would stop that and make players play game for em selfs

KILLER_Ego_MaC LV 39 

Event prizes: ALL (including zombiefier, CEBERUS TROPHY)   advanced missions : All Done

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2564060976.png

• SlayerWC
    SlayerWC
    Strike-force Captain

In my sector 96% of giants are untouched! lol