Forsaken Mission

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    LBW said:

LBW said:
    Hi today I have reached my Tier 4 in forsaken mission, Iam a lvl 47 and managed to get T4 in 2days those people who says that its hard to get points or there should be more time added I don't think so. I don't coin and never will and managed to get T4 so all those who complain you should see what you doing wrong.   

While you may not have coined the mission to get tier 4, at your current level I guarantee you coined to get the the ships to tackle them as well as possibly the build times as there is no way a lvl 47 can get to tier 4 in 2 days without that.  I'm level 65 and can't get tier 4 simply because I don't have enough fleets built and not enough time to do it with the current ones because of the long repair time, as the repair time on my fleets is half the time of the mission, which I'm not willing to coin, so I get what I can, which is usually tier 3 each week within the time frame.  So don't go bragging on forums that you did this or that when you are simply a coiner.

Hi there, 2 or 3 raids ago Iam not sure which one was it, the vindicator was for grab and there was no raid cap. I have managed to get enough points for it and something else Iam not sure what it was. I have used no armor bc's thuds and chains doing only tier C. When the launcher was for grab in that raid I have managed to get 4mill points just by doing Cs and got the launcher as I knew that the launcher will be useful. I don't see nothing hard in picking a target you can do with instant repairs and keep doing it till you get enough for something you want. I don't think that 4mill was that hard to get or 5mill when there was no cap. Also one more I don't coin as Iam not working atm, even if I did had money I wouldn't spend a penny on this game.

It makes it difficult for people to take you seriously as the impulse launcher was available during Burning Seas 3, which there was the cap so from that standpoint I think you're nothing more than a troll as you don't even know which raid had the caps and which ones didn't.  And there is no way that anyone sat there hitting only C targets as the point payout was a complete joke without the bonus, so it gives room for speculation that you had help with the B targets, and/or did them yourself with coining.

• LBW
    LBW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 113
    edited 5 Apr 2014, 6:40PM

LBW said:

LBW said:
    Hi today I have reached my Tier 4 in forsaken mission, Iam a lvl 47 and managed to get T4 in 2days those people who says that its hard to get points or there should be more time added I don't think so. I don't coin and never will and managed to get T4 so all those who complain you should see what you doing wrong.   

While you may not have coined the mission to get tier 4, at your current level I guarantee you coined to get the the ships to tackle them as well as possibly the build times as there is no way a lvl 47 can get to tier 4 in 2 days without that.  I'm level 65 and can't get tier 4 simply because I don't have enough fleets built and not enough time to do it with the current ones because of the long repair time, as the repair time on my fleets is half the time of the mission, which I'm not willing to coin, so I get what I can, which is usually tier 3 each week within the time frame.  So don't go bragging on forums that you did this or that when you are simply a coiner.

Hi there, 2 or 3 raids ago Iam not sure which one was it, the vindicator was for grab and there was no raid cap. I have managed to get enough points for it and something else Iam not sure what it was. I have used no armor bc's thuds and chains doing only tier C. When the launcher was for grab in that raid I have managed to get 4mill points just by doing Cs and got the launcher as I knew that the launcher will be useful. I don't see nothing hard in picking a target you can do with instant repairs and keep doing it till you get enough for something you want. I don't think that 4mill was that hard to get or 5mill when there was no cap. Also one more I don't coin as Iam not working atm, even if I did had money I wouldn't spend a penny on this game.

It makes it difficult for people to take you seriously as the impulse launcher was available during Burning Seas 3, which there was the cap so from that standpoint I think you're nothing more than a troll as you don't even know which raid had the caps and which ones didn't.  And there is no way that anyone sat there hitting only C targets as the point payout was a complete joke without the bonus, so it gives room for speculation that you had help with the B targets, and/or did them yourself with coining.

First of all I said that when the vindicator was for grab there was no raid cap, I have never said when the launcher was out there was no cap. So read again. Secondly yes I only did Tier C I was hitting 23,and 22s non stop because it was instant repair for me, and managed to get 4mill points by the end of the last day of raid, and yea I don't know the names of the raids and dates because I don't write them down.

• MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495

Come on Guys, this thread was created to illustrate the reasonableness of the new FM format, Not for some of you to start poking each other.

Well done fella and well done the level 28 for reaching T2

• LBW
    LBW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 113
    edited 5 Apr 2014, 7:25PM

Come on Guys, this thread was created to illustrate the reasonableness of the new FM format, Not for some of you to start poking each other.

Well done fella and well done the level 28 for reaching T2

Thanks bro. Yup mate but tell this to other folks if it will keep going like this I will delete this thread I dont need more bull **** as it is.

• Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    Closing, mud slinging has gone on long enuf.
This discussion has been closed.