A subjective guide on Reaver Basics.

• erasmo.belfiore
    erasmo.belfiore
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 260

Sound tactics against the Reavers. The Engine Disruptor pairs well with ballistic fleets as mighty as the Stingray or Vindicator to even simple hulls like my pre-retro lab HHA's (thud 4's and ripper 4's), which are sufficient to do all of C tier in this combination. And for the B's, I use a long range missile fleet (Mercs) to deal with the slower moving ships after my Vins have dealt with the fast ships. Your advice on how to move is spot on, as you take far less damage with careful movement which triggers each pod separately. 

A great read which will help newer players avoid the trial and error. 

"WTF is wrong with those chickens!?" "They're angry. All I feed them is cocaine...and chicken!"
  • TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743
    Got any tip for the Dredge fleets?

Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • KIXEYE CM Robot
    KIXEYE CM Robot
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,827
    Got any tip for the Dredge fleets?

I've only just got my feet wet on the Dredge Fleets. But Yes I am planning on releasing something updated in the near future.

If I don't respond to your PMs please don't be offended, CMs get a lot and aren't able to respond to them all!

Beep. Boop. Having a problem? Submit a support ticket: https://www.kixeye.com/support/#!/

• Fatih1023
    Fatih1023
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20

these setups is out of date , if u put hb3 and al3 on ur fleet ur fleet will die in secons in any of B set. U need stings coz thay have 4 special slots , so u can add extra armour specials like d5x or alloy armours. And if ur arbitrer dies ( reavers have missiles now) the other fleet wont work. Coz u need hurricane or vanguard.

and u put a limit to sets , 10. Who can get the max prizes with hitting 10 set c and 10 set b? it gives u nearly 12mil , and tier5 prizes mostly over the this points.

So what kixeye wanna do? Refit ur ships everyweek , build new ships (like Vindi - Nc - Atlas) and use them on raids. But how? They all need 2 months one of the fleet... I got vindi had a good setup it takes 58 days to build it for this raid type. Than u changed the range and added some new guns to reavers hulls and my range was became short. so i stopped to build it , begun to build NC and now u gave Atlas...

Why u giving this hull? Ur answer they help u on raids weeklys dreads drac base etc. So when can i build them while the time is too long for building them and when i dont have a dry dock or a second dock? when i refit my fleets for raids i loose time to build another good fleet , when i build a good fleet u gave another one so my fleet becomes out of date in 2 months.

So kixeye u changing the game to make all of us coiner. That's why lots of people playing game less time and leaving the game. 

and when u make an update u definetly ruin lots of thinks in the game , then u try to fix them if u can. By the way we match with lots of problems after u do an upgrade.

TheConQueRoR
  • Jaboti
    Jaboti
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 28
    Fatih1023 said:

these setups is out of date , if u put hb3 and al3 on ur fleet ur fleet will die in secons in any of B set. U need stings coz thay have 4 special slots , so u can add extra armour specials like d5x or alloy armours. And if ur arbitrer dies ( reavers have missiles now) the other fleet wont work. Coz u need hurricane or vanguard.

and u put a limit to sets , 10. Who can get the max prizes with hitting 10 set c and 10 set b? it gives u nearly 12mil , and tier5 prizes mostly over the this points.

So what kixeye wanna do? Refit ur ships everyweek , build new ships (like Vindi - Nc - Atlas) and use them on raids. But how? They all need 2 months one of the fleet... I got vindi had a good setup it takes 58 days to build it for this raid type. Than u changed the range and added some new guns to reavers hulls and my range was became short. so i stopped to build it , begun to build NC and now u gave Atlas...

Why u giving this hull? Ur answer they help u on raids weeklys dreads drac base etc. So when can i build them while the time is too long for building them and when i dont have a dry dock or a second dock? when i refit my fleets for raids i loose time to build another good fleet , when i build a good fleet u gave another one so my fleet becomes out of date in 2 months.

So kixeye u changing the game to make all of us coiner. That's why lots of people playing game less time and leaving the game. 

and when u make an update u definetly ruin lots of thinks in the game , then u try to fix them if u can. By the way we match with lots of problems after u do an upgrade.

Listen up everyone -- BATTLE PIRATES IS A BUSINESS!!!!! and like all businesses it has to make money. If it does not produce revenue we will not have a game to play. So STOP ****'. If you like the game play. If you don't, keep it moving. If you coin good for you, if you don't - DON"T HATE those who do. For whatever reason some players think Kixeye is here for their enjoyment well NO they are in business. It is free to play so play. But if you want to advance and grow, be a big dog, you have to spend something it might be time, it might be money, or both. SO PLEASE STOP ****'. Kixeye is not our mommy and daddy, they are not obligated to take care of us. Kixeye provides a service and certain parts of that service cost. You don't have to coin so please STFU!!! and play

• erasmo.belfiore
    erasmo.belfiore
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 260
    Jaboti said: Listen up everyone -- BATTLE PIRATES IS A BUSINESS!!!!! and like all businesses it has to make money. If it does not produce revenue we will not have a game to play. So STOP ****'. If you like the game play. If you don't, keep it moving. If you coin good for you, if you don't - DON"T HATE those who do. For whatever reason some players think Kixeye is here for their enjoyment well NO they are in business. It is free to play so play. But if you want to advance and grow, be a big dog, you have to spend something it might be time, it might be money, or both. SO PLEASE STOP ****'. Kixeye is not our mommy and daddy, they are not obligated to take care of us. Kixeye provides a service and certain parts of that service cost. You don't have to coin so please STFU!!! and play

Harsh, but true. I generally hate to write off people's complaints as whining because when it comes down to it, we all have something to complain about and the generalization "you're a whiner" could apply to everyone including me at one time or another. However, when people feel that a business owes them something for nothing, even when the business in question ALREADY DOES GIVE THEM SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, that is by definition, whining. It bears repeating: Kixeye is nothing more than an online arcade, and one which is willing to let you try before you buy at that. If you are 35 or older, you remember the heyday of video arcades at malls. How many quarters did you spend then? And if you happened to be broke, the best you could do was watch others play. Remember the one kid who could tie up a Pac Man machine for hours on one quarter? Well, he or she spent MANY quarters becoming that skilled! So yes, stop whining about not getting ENOUGH for FREE and maybe accept the fact that you are a casual player. If you want to the top prizes, you are going to spend something, be it an excess of time, a good amount of coin, or most likely, some combination of both. And for the record, C and B tier in the Reaver raids were easy compared to some of those military fleets, occupied bases and the like. C and B tiers are how I got my top level prizes. Around 17 million points without touching A tier folks. Just saying...

"WTF is wrong with those chickens!?" "They're angry. All I feed them is cocaine...and chicken!"
  • chuck.vourazeri
    chuck.vourazeri
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 15

i use sea scorp a thuds auto loader 3 hb3 speed 3 and disrupter arb as lead ship to rip through b tier then assault x dreads too finish mothership

• Mike Noel
    Mike Noel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 123
    lol 90% of us newbie dont have them ships yet

tier 2 is pretty easy to get... one of our alliance members got T2 Battlecruiser and from there on was able to hit T3 at lvl 30.... It was probably luck because he randomly got it but just saying you keep plugging away.... all the prizes come in harndy at some point in the game.

• Fatih1023
    Fatih1023
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    Jaboti said:
    Fatih1023 said:

Listen up everyone -- BATTLE PIRATES IS A BUSINESS!!!!! and like all businesses it has to make money. If it does not produce revenue we will not have a game to play. So STOP ****'. If you like the game play. If you don't, keep it moving. If you coin good for you, if you don't - DON"T HATE those who do. For whatever reason some players think Kixeye is here for their enjoyment well NO they are in business. It is free to play so play. But if you want to advance and grow, be a big dog, you have to spend something it might be time, it might be money, or both. SO PLEASE STOP ****'. Kixeye is not our mommy and daddy, they are not obligated to take care of us. Kixeye provides a service and certain parts of that service cost. You don't have to coin so please STFU!!! and play

one of other advocate of kixeye...!!! Kixeye making lots of guys who dosent coins "out of date" cant u see that? Why? If u wanna keep up to date u have to coin... So bp is not a free game.

TheConQueRoR
  • rascal
    rascal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 191

this is already outdated. show us a guide for the new reaver. interested to see what fleet can take a reaver in one hit

• chuck.vourazeri
    chuck.vourazeri
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 15

scx cannon 3 core 3 thrusters 1 assault disrupter 3 siege x  2 assault z evade armor x4 

• scottwilso
    scottwilso
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6
    Jaboti said: Listen up everyone -- BATTLE PIRATES IS A BUSINESS!!!!! and like all businesses it has to make money. If it does not produce revenue we will not have a game to play. So STOP ****'. If you like the game play. If you don't, keep it moving. If you coin good for you, if you don't - DON"T HATE those who do. For whatever reason some players think Kixeye is here for their enjoyment well NO they are in business. It is free to play so play. But if you want to advance and grow, be a big dog, you have to spend something it might be time, it might be money, or both. SO PLEASE STOP ****'. Kixeye is not our mommy and daddy, they are not obligated to take care of us. Kixeye provides a service and certain parts of that service cost. You don't have to coin so please STFU!!! and play

Harsh, but true. I generally hate to write off people's complaints as whining because when it comes down to it, we all have something to complain about and the generalization "you're a whiner" could apply to everyone including me at one time or another. However, when people feel that a business owes them something for nothing, even when the business in question ALREADY DOES GIVE THEM SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, that is by definition, whining. It bears repeating: Kixeye is nothing more than an online arcade, and one which is willing to let you try before you buy at that. If you are 35 or older, you remember the heyday of video arcades at malls. How many quarters did you spend then? And if you happened to be broke, the best you could do was watch others play. Remember the one kid who could tie up a Pac Man machine for hours on one quarter? Well, he or she spent MANY quarters becoming that skilled! So yes, stop whining about not getting ENOUGH for FREE and maybe accept the fact that you are a casual player. If you want to the top prizes, you are going to spend something, be it an excess of time, a good amount of coin, or most likely, some combination of both. And for the record, C and B tier in the Reaver raids were easy compared to some of those military fleets, occupied bases and the like. C and B tiers are how I got my top level prizes. Around 17 million points without touching A tier folks. Just saying...

Yes, KE is a business. I am a butcher (also a business). I work solely to make money selling meat. However, you know what happens when I start raising the price of meat? At first I make more money, customers are simply used to my store and assume that my prices reflect a price increase everywhere. So I raise the price some more. As I continue to raise the price of my merchandise, customers begin to look elsewhere; causing a small drop in profit. To counter this drop, I'll raise the price some more! As people begin to notice that my prices are increasing steadily, I begin to lose business, so I raise the price again. Eventually, even my "die-hard" customers will leave me because of my greed, and I will lose my business and be forced to close the store. Sad, when all I had to do was keep going as I was in the beginning.

Increasing the difficulty, increasing the build times, increasing the resource costs... All forms of undeniable GREED. It is an advantage of being a high level player that research is easy, I've worked hard to get here. Why is there no payoff for my efforts? KE, you're taking my reward away from me and others because you want me to coin MORE, after all the quarter's I've already dropped in the Pac-Man machine? Why can't I tie up the Pac-Man machine for hours with just one quarter?

So sirs who claim that I am simply complaining, your logic is flawed and your argument has improper premises. Businesses need money to run, but you know what gets a business money? HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

Signed,

An unhappy customer.

• LexLuthor801
    LexLuthor801
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 344
    Cable companies are notorious for giving customers headaches, While the majority of us might think our local cable company deserves to be complained about many don't actually change their cable provider. 

Game balance is very important. The tech does change so often our heads swim, coupled with the fact that anytime your not coining, Battle Pirates = a ton of stick & a gram of carrot. Kixeye can't be doing this soley based on greed, that is a misconception. They would make more total revenue if the proletariat was still able to compete vs the game (Raid) and compete vs the bourgeois. 

Great now my post is gonna be too long to most humans to read:P I shall make 2 posts and get back on topic Why did we even address Fatih1023's off topic rant? Feedback is not always positive but it should be productive.  Bet Fatih1023 felt better, slightly better mayhap, after he vented :P

All your base are.... Bubbled by us
  • LexLuthor801
    LexLuthor801
    Skilled Warrior

To get back on topic of Reaver combat have any of you tried the Wake Mod arby with Engine disrupt arby in same fleet?  When i ask active players about the Wake Mod they just say "It sucks". I have actually stopped asking about them in comms.

I have not seen the Wake module in action, I'm not sure if the boost they give is as good as it looks on paper or not. Level 3 for example claims to be the same boost as three speed upgrades. If that was true everyone would not seem to say "It sucks". 

I know most of the thread was about basic, readily attainable tech and a wake mod is new and was kinda random being a FM item. I think everyone has level 2 wake mod though. I'm starting to think level three tactical mods weigh too much, level 2 disrupt is 3000 tons less weight...Noticed level 2 engine disrupt worked good just like Engine disrupt 3. The 66 range is the same on all Engine disrupt mods and level 2 is strong enough to stop Reavers and P Drones.  Only the anti sub mod and the drones are worth level 3 size mod IMO. 

My engine disrupt keeps the Reavers from getting too close. I still take more damage than I would like and have tons of fun avoiding firewalls and fireballs. I would like my main Reaver flt to either be faster & avoid more damage. Or to mix in some countermeasures somehow to aid in my use of "Liberal retreat". 

I know the third Reaver raid is already done and that Dredge fleets don't rush. j/s If we keep fighting Reavers at the relay towers part time then I wanna build a Wake Mod, I think.

• Jaboti
    Jaboti
    Potential Threat

Like every business it cost to keep up to date, the clothing industry doesn't give you the last clothes. So for those who don't coin stop bitchen if you don't want to play the free version of the game DON'T!!!!! But if you want to keep up it will cost you TIME or MONEY or BOTH. I am a business owner and no one can stay in business by giving it away for free. You don't want to go to your job and work for FREE 

• Jaboti
    Jaboti
    Potential Threat

Yes, KE is a business. I am a butcher (also a business). I work solely to make money selling meat. However, you know what happens when I start raising the price of meat? At first I make more money, customers are simply used to my store and assume that my prices reflect a price increase everywhere. So I raise the price some more. As I continue to raise the price of my merchandise, customers begin to look elsewhere; causing a small drop in profit. To counter this drop, I'll raise the price some more! As people begin to notice that my prices are increasing steadily, I begin to lose business, so I raise the price again. Eventually, even my "die-hard" customers will leave me because of my greed, and I will lose my business and be forced to close the store. Sad, when all I had to do was keep going as I was in the beginning.

Increasing the difficulty, increasing the build times, increasing the resource costs... All forms of undeniable GREED. It is an advantage of being a high level player that research is easy, I've worked hard to get here. Why is there no payoff for my efforts? KE, you're taking my reward away from me and others because you want me to coin MORE, after all the quarter's I've already dropped in the Pac-Man machine? Why can't I tie up the Pac-Man machine for hours with just one quarter?

So sirs who claim that I am simply complaining, your logic is flawed and your argument has improper premises. Businesses need money to run, but you know what gets a business money? HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

Signed,

An unhappy customer.

Unhappy Customer your premise is flawed and your business plan sucks. I'm a business owner and every consumer has the right to go elsewhere if they are unhappy with the services or product provided. So for those who are happy they will play and coin for those of you who are not find another game and STFU!!! I am not a major coiner but I do coin and I'm not ashamed to say so. I don't go to the movies or play sports so this is my recreation and I spend what a person would spend seeing a movie once a month. Modest coining require lots of time invested during raids to get a top prize so I hunker down and play. Its hard but I like the effort I put in to get me were I am. Sometimes Kixeye loses its mind with the difficulty level of some of these outpost but it forces me to do what I have to do to try and defeat one. Sure I complain sometimes but it will never be about a company trying to make money from a business they developed through hardwork and intelligence. My complaints are limited to the long periods of waiting because it takes me out of the game for days on end and I just might find something else to do because I'm not forced to play this game I choose to.

• scottwilso
    scottwilso
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6
    Jaboti said:

Signed,

An unhappy customer.

Unhappy Customer your premise is flawed and your business plan sucks. I'm a business owner and every consumer has the right to go elsewhere if they are unhappy with the services or product provided. So for those who are happy they will play and coin for those of you who are not find another game and STFU!!! I am not a major coiner but I do coin and I'm not ashamed to say so. I don't go to the movies or play sports so this is my recreation and I spend what a person would spend seeing a movie once a month. Modest coining require lots of time invested during raids to get a top prize so I hunker down and play. Its hard but I like the effort I put in to get me were I am. Sometimes Kixeye loses its mind with the difficulty level of some of these outpost but it forces me to do what I have to do to try and defeat one. Sure I complain sometimes but it will never be about a company trying to make money from a business they developed through hardwork and intelligence. My complaints are limited to the long periods of waiting because it takes me out of the game for days on end and I just might find something else to do because I'm not forced to play this game I choose to.

If you are not interested in keeping your customers happy, then you will not be a business owner for long. There is always a limit to what customers are willing to deal with. Plenty of people are already leaving, having reached their limits with this game. Abandoned bases are everywhere in every sector, so the cards are on the table.

You have used nothing to validate your own argument against my own. Merely dismissing my argument and premises does not actually make them false or improper. Proof is required to dismiss such, like my quoting other people to demonstrate my point and the contradictions that people are arguing with. Perhaps you should take a class or two in philosophy to better understand the mechanics of proper arguments.

• launch
    launch
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 578

The fleet set ups listed above amuse me. weaker ships equal weaker results, when 1 fleet destroys 2-3 fleets and spends 3 hours repairing or you have a mega fleet that takes 5 hours in events to repair but kills 8-10 fleets the choice is simple.

100-150 damage missiles wont get the job done. the blue print cannons? ha ha... use reaver tech, roll in with top of the line battle ships, 8.7k armor plus each between reaver guns and missiles, they don't stand a chance. use engines 3, to evade mortars, and its a simple extermination, with minimal effort. you don't need to get fancy, they move in, get in a few shots and die. you can even use FF and HH and make millions of points in events using only 1 fleet. once that reaver tech locks on with a boat full of there rockets with the salvos of 30, the enemy is dead. the lvl 2 torrent rockets or missiles, do a combined 1.6k-2k damage? all 5 ships combined do 60k damage (if using 6 weapon slot ships), with solid boosters 3? wave by as anything in range is dead. if they are rank 5 its a 25% faster reload, and 25% on turning. the 12.5 sec reload becomes 9.375 secs. that's over 6k damage a second, with the blueprint guns your looking at 50 a second? maybe 100? so 600 per ship? 3k per second and that's being generous, very generous. not to mention the armor on the battleship has got to be 2-6 times stronger? the quicker you kill an enemy, generally the less damage you take, meaning less repair time.

• LexLuthor801
    LexLuthor801
    Skilled Warrior

Everything you said is true and over simplified. You can make R5 BS go far, yes. But a ballistic BS fleet is not going to solo Dredge fleets. 

• LucasTremere
    LucasTremere
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 7

Jaboti i believe you are a little wrong in your argument, because you are assuming that whoever is complaining is a player that doesn't coin. I am a coiner and I won't coin if my fleet cannot handle 1 target alone or if i have to use 2-4 different fleets to kill a target(assuming i can push retreat) than my 2-4 fleets will have (minimun) to be able to handle 2-4 targets otherwise in my eyes its not worth it. Another thing is that the Raid is not offering opportunity for the many different kinds of fleets. some people don't like subs, some people don't like Mortars and some others don't like some other kind of fleet, the Raid forces you often to use a kind of fleet that you don't like, don't have the tech, or haven't built. IF they want to limit the higher prizes just put a minimun lvl requirement to be able to buy it, problem solved. Yes they are a busyness but i am not forced to feed the whole family of KE to be able to play and the way things are, I am being forced to feed a whole family, yes forced cause i like the game, i want to play the game, i believe the KE can do better and for some reason they simply don't. For you to see, i am able to make 50 mil points last Raid and the change they made from last raid to this one is so high that now i am stuck at 3 mil with a lot of effort. Now we rarely can push Retreat to go prepping with the different kinds of fleets required, we always have to kill or die with the fleet we started to be able to come in again, fleets seems to have no weakness, we just gotta coin and coin and coin to be able to kill something.

I am also a very unhappy Costumer, cause i wanna make my Raid, i wanna coin, but the way things are it is not worth it, i am being forced to pay some else to prep for me? And that sux, cause I wanna play, and only enjoy a fair fight and now its not fair, only the lucky people(with specs+Crew) and people that don't need the Raid rewards are doing fine in the Raid.

• Jaboti
    Jaboti
    Potential Threat

LucasTremere I feel your pain and understand completely what you're saying. I'm in the same boat as you, but at the same time, while I don't like it I understand what Kixeye is doing. If I can't win a raid I don't play and with the long build times I'm still trying to build a berserker flt from the last raid. So sitting out this raid is not big deal. Each of us needs to just play our game and stop trying to keep up with the heavy coiners. Not everyone coins so there is a place for your game within kixeye's world of ever advancing tech. I won't be done with my berserker flt until probably august so I'm in no rush to acquire new tech. I haven't really played this game in a year I have been in constant build mode. But as soon as I find a game that grabs my attention like this one has I will be saying goodbye to kixeye. That is all I was saying the forum is filled with people ****, don't.... just play or move on. Action speaks louder than words and only when enough players leave and no new ones on the horizon will kixeye change their stance.

• LucasTremere
    LucasTremere
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 7
    Jaboti, now I see your point and i totally agree with it. Yes we are on the same boat, i like the game, i like my ships, i really like to see my Tritons in action, just this Raid was the Raid I've being waiting for very long, cause i didn't want new Hulls(i confess that i regret to pick BZ and Grimm BZ last raid, cause i will never build it, 10-15 days for a Hull alone? I Think twice to build my beloved Triton with 5 days per Hull), but i really wanted to get some basic stuff that came in this Raid that i didn't have the luck to win when it came in the Forsaken Missions and i had to work harder than i would for a job...But if eel the same as you, once i find something new to drive me away from here i will go without thinking twice, cause the game is not giving me what i expected to find here, i wanna play a Raid to have fun, i don't wanna play a Raid that makes me want to "****" about it...I hope Kixeye find a way to suply me and the many players considering stop playing before it is too late.
  • astropirates
    astropirates
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 25
    Quoting the Art of War, like a boss :)

do you mean witherboss?  B)
    Don't Panic!
  • silentwolf
    silentwolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 164

So I am suppose to use this guide, so the old timers will have some uranium to farm in my base? I don't get it!

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/450519

uranium won't be stealable for the time being

And this is supposed to be for raids where you don't get rep or uranium, not reaver surges. Try to at least troll properly

So you are saying, we can't use this strategy against Reaver scouts? A Reaver is a Reaver, try not to be so picky, why would I want to coin repairs when my coined booty will be stealable, but not at first, but inevitable?

• Bomber42
    Bomber42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 134
    sure i was a X<40 during Apocalypse, and i was using a cannon Marauder fleet for it (1x Reaver Chaingun 1, 2x Ripper III and HB1, 2x Iron II) and got myself a vind, shredder 1, shredder III, unstable core 1, Reaver Chain II, and the BCX, now im going to be going with a fleet of similar efficiency scaled to what i will be fighting in the next raid (im keeping that Marauder fleet for FM) but i dunno what the next raid is, SHOTGUN APPROACH TO IT I GUESS!!!! my point is is that you need to understand and love a particular playstyle and know its ins and outs, i can literally say "My Reaver Chainguns will fire now." right on time because i use em enough. (ALSO, the Shredder cannons are amazing, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise)
  • leonard.omolecki
    leonard.omolecki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 76
    I wish I read this a long time ago.