Assault disrupter cannon gone from weekly prize

Odan
Odan
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 160

Why did kixeye take out the disrupter cannons from T 3 prize ????????? it was one of the only things I wanted . I have been trying for weeks to get it now they take it out ? really ? that sucks . Its stuff like this that makes me want to quit .  I keep getting crap I don't want ., and keep trying to get something I can use and they take it out . Man I am pissed for real

• Odan
    Odan
    Minor Nuisance

If they don't put it back . I'm looking for another game to spend my money on. I feel it was one of the only weapons I could use on my base gaurd to even have a chance of slowing down the newest ships . now that chance is gone .

• DataOutlaw
    DataOutlaw
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 724

the forsaken mission prizes always rotate back eventually

• Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465

try the crossbow 2 instead ...

Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,342

The mission prizes rotate in and out on a regular basis. All items will make a return eventually so don't worry, you'll have more chances at it.

Most mission prizes have also been offered during the monthly raids lately as well. If something is eluding you, you can often either pick it during the raid or clear out some of the other prizes from the missions pool to increase your odds of getting what you want the next time it rolls around.

Out of retirement
  • Rustdog
    Rustdog
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 749
    Well they better put the disrupter cannons, mort's Qs @ Bs back in and also the rampart!!!! Or I for one will also be looking for another game.. Getting tired of the fact of a game being more like work then fun! Hope things come around for the facts of the game has lost its hype and FUN..
  • steve-dave
    steve-dave
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 27
    edited 26 Mar 2014, 10:43PM

have you seen the build time for the disruptor cannon? 1d6hrs per cannon! i was excited to win it but not when i saw how long it would take to fit them.

all in all not a big loss - they'll come back eventually and you'll still be disappointed when you see how long they take to fit

• Odan
    Odan
    Minor Nuisance

have you seen the build time for the disruptor cannon? 1d6hrs per cannon! i was excited to win it but not when i saw how long it would take to fit them.

all in all not a big loss - they'll come back eventually and you'll still be disappointed when you see how long they take to fit

• Odan
    Odan
    Minor Nuisance
    Even if they have a long build time .I will deal with that. My point is I have been building my base in a way that they are part of the plan . I have t1 and 2 done ,and have 6 of done in t3 , my chances were getting better that I could complete my base as planned . That is my complaint 

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    Rustdog said:
    Well they better put the disrupter cannons, mort's Qs @ Bs back in and also the rampart!!!! Or I for one will also be looking for another game.. Getting tired of the fact of a game being more like work then fun! Hope things come around for the facts of the game has lost its hype and FUN..

Then don't let the door hit you on the way out as you have no need to be **** and demanding simply because the prize you want is not in this week's mission.  How do you think I feel, wanting 3 out of the 6 tier bps that I didn't have and 3 weeks in a row got the 3 that I didn't want.  You don't hear me complaining about it do you? I mean what the hell am I going to do with the compound plate, seeing as to how I don't even use the forsaken plates to begin with? When something switches out that you dont want or need, simply get it, so you'll better your chances the next week and the next to where it comes to a point where no new bps are released and say you've gotten rid of the junk bps and you have, let's say 4 tier 3 bps left, and you want all of them.  Well that is a 100% chance that you're going to get something you want, instead of not doing the missions and getting the junk prizes, thus lowering the chance of getting the one's you do want.

• SCHA
    SCHA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 434

Apparently none of you are very patient. All the prizes will eventually come back and you all should know that by now. So what if you got something you don't need or want. Consider it improving the odds of getting what you do want later on. If you can't see it that way you really should find a different game because I highly doubt that they will ever change that.

• Lord_Pantygrabber
    Lord_Pantygrabber
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,573

uh oh he is pissed for real. What are we going to do?

• michael.pravlik
    michael.pravlik
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 8

Cry much? Suck it up, or go away. You really won't be missed. I hear they have new animals in Farmville 2. You might want to look into that.

• Ev0l
    Ev0l
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 456

Bye felicia.

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

Closing before this slides further downhill.

This discussion has been closed.