so sad>>> ROBOT HAS BEEN ASSIMILATED

madi.majcherek
madi.majcherek
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 107

he is now part of the kixeye collective!!!

• madi.majcherek
    madi.majcherek
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 26 Mar 2014, 1:43AM

although our forces were strong they have taken his mind as they did swag and sarap!!!

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324

i think he's been re-programmed or has a virus lol.

ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • jd12
    jd12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 230
    they might of started paying him. Maybe just maybe!

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324
    jd12 said:
    they might of started paying him. Maybe just maybe!

Oil, chips or RAM?

ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • andy_v
    andy_v
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,148

madi.majcherek said:

although our forces were strong they have taken his mind as they did swag and sarap!!!

They all start out strong and try to appear to be a voice on the side of the player but we all know they are nothing but kix employees.  They will never actually be on the side of the player.  Even though the players pay them the company signs the paycheck.  Who do you think their allegiance is directed to? They swap them out as soon as they start getting beat up by the players (Can't control the crowd any longer) who no longer see them as a friend per say.  

• jdk470
    jdk470
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 413
    edited 26 Mar 2014, 2:01AM

I'll be the voice of dissent here. Robot's done an awesome job!  

1. He understands the game very deeply, so he gets what folks are asking, which is important for reporting back to design & devs at Kix
    2. He actively tests reported issues to reproduce, which is required for any fixes to be made
    3. He isn't afraid to offer his own personal opinion, even though that invites some trolling active disagreement
    4. He actively updates the status of issues that are in progress for fixes
    5. He has posted teasers of interesting things to come, as well as posted early ideas for community trolling feedback

I think some folks probably want him to flame his bosses & colleagues to show "he gets my pain", but that is silly as he'd probably get fired, or at a minimum he'd lose influence with the design & dev teams, who are the folks that need to be sold on changes the community requests. 

I get that folks are upset with a lot of changes recently (myself included), but let's not kill the messenger here.  He's an ally of the community and I bet he has more influence with his colleagues than any other CM to date due to his ability to understand both sides deeply. 

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254

1. He understands the game very deeply, so he gets what folks are asking, which is important for reporting back to design & devs at Kix
    2. He actively tests reported issues to reproduce, which is required for any fixes to be made
    3. He isn't afraid to offer his own personal opinion, even though that invites some trolling active disagreement
    5. He has posted teasers of interesting things to come, as well as posted early ideas for community trolling feedback

I think some folks probably want him to flame his bosses & colleagues to show "he gets my pain", but that is silly as he'd probably get fired, or at a minimum he'd lose influence with the design & dev teams, who are the folks that need to be sold on changes the community requests. 

I get that folks are upset with a lot of changes recently (myself included), but let's not kill the messenger here.  He's an ally of the community and I bet he has more influence with his colleagues than any other CM to date due to his ability to understand both sides deeply. 

Quit trolling.

• jdk470
    jdk470
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 413

Funny - I was thinking the same thing of your no value comment.  

Threads like this remind me of:

• Capt_Pimpin_HH
    Capt_Pimpin_HH
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1,552

Quit trolling LORD DAEMONICUS

Quit trolling.

• Just-For-Fun
    Just-For-Fun
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 621
    Robot is doing his job plain and simple he is a mouth piece for Kixeye they pay him a salary that is where is who's side he will always be on plain and simple. It is nothing personnel he is doing his job and he will back the company line when forced to choose.

• madi.majcherek
    madi.majcherek
    Minor Nuisance

if thats the case why move this from general discussion???