Alaric6
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 18

These mines need a retreat button.

• Yo-Hoe-Hoe
    Yo-Hoe-Hoe
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 618

Here's a novel idea...Lets put retreat button's in salvage's also...lol...Simple solution, suck it up and wait for it to time-out or better yet, build a fleet to beat them...

• Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 211

A retreat button is not needed in mines.

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857

Perhaps you could elaborate on why you don't think a retreat button would be beneficial? Or are you now just posting to up your Troll count Terry?
  • Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance
    Dreaded said:

Perhaps you could elaborate on why you don't think a retreat button would be beneficial? Or are you now just posting to up your Troll count Terry?

I would explain but you flagged me as a troll for having an opinion old chap. Please don't be rude to new comers or flag them as a troll when i have not trolled it just messes up the forum. thank you.

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 29 Jan 2014, 8:05PM

You didn't offer any opinion at all, just stated that it's not needed without a reason as to why you think so. That is being a troll.
  • Lolumad
    Lolumad
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,937

They really don't need one. NEED is the keyword that keeps being used, and it's not a necessity. Some people would like it, but it's not a necessity.

Battle Pirates - 74 - Retired
    War Commander - 38 - Retired
    Vega Conflict - 38 - Retired
  • Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance

How about it would be too easy then if we had a retreat button does that satisfy your thirst ? thanking you.

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord

That's a bit better, but I fail to see how waiting for a time out for 10min, or hitting a retreat button is making it to easy? It's the same thing just without the 10min wait, causing people to waste less time and play more.
  • Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance
     Its to do with ship builds, example, if someone was a level 60 for instance, then i would hope they should be able to manage a mine or two with out pleading for a retreat button.

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord

I do believe you've missed the point so I'll stop bothering to enlighten you Terry.

Thank you Lolumad that's very true, it's not "needed" but it sure would be a time saver when prepping out the fleet.

• Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance

Please enlighten your self before you try me old chap, As i said it would be too easy, and yes there not needed as lolumad stated, so why plead/beg for them ? time saver is probably another term used for less damage. 

• Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance

Check up the post you will find i also said there not needed so in fact your agreeing with me also. and i thank you for that. 

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord

Do you even know what a prep is at level 25? Obviously not. Do you know how a retreat button even works? Can you even do the FM? Jeez man, spend some time in the game before you claim to know stuff. **** n00b's and their trolling! Your ignorance deserves to be flamed. Go crawl back under that rock and stop posting nonsense you have no idea about Terry.
  • Terry_M15
    Terry_M15
    Minor Nuisance
    Terry_M15 said:

A retreat button is not needed in mines.

• Alaric6
    Alaric6
    Greenhorn

Here's a novel idea...Lets put retreat button's in salvage's also...lol...Simple solution, suck it up and wait for it to time-out or better yet, build a fleet to beat them...

Here is even a better idea, remove it all together, even base hits. That way when some one hits a base with a DMX or another mortar fleet has no escape form base protected with piranha or blitz drones and have to battle instead of using the retreat button and bringing in stingrays and  re hit  with the DNX or another mort fleet. 

• robb.sachelle
    robb.sachelle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,216
    lols u kids :) 

kixeye - play hard - pay harder :)
    'You do screw people and take their money right?'
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
    Alaric6 said:

Here is even a better idea, remove it all together, even base hits. That way when some one hits a base with a DMX or another mortar fleet has no escape form base protected with piranha or blitz drones and have to battle instead of using the retreat button and bringing in stingrays and  re hit  with the DNX or another mort fleet. 

The top guy in Kixeye actually voted Yes to this in a player poll. 

If that comes into effect I am either running to the hills or may just punish low levels (more than I do already and steer clear of equal levels and above).

• Pride001
    Pride001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,317
    Dreaded said:

I personally would like to see Retreat button's added to Mine's and Drac bases. It would allow us all to more easily prep them and enter back in quickly for the final hit or more prep (whatever may be the case).

we do have a retreat button in Drac bases ... it shows up exactly when it should !

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    Pride001 said:
    Dreaded said:

I personally would like to see Retreat button's added to Mine's and Drac bases. It would allow us all to more easily prep them and enter back in quickly for the final hit or more prep (whatever may be the case).

we do have a retreat button in Drac bases ... it shows up exactly when it should !

First of all the OP was not talking about the drac bases you dunce.  And second, there is no retreat button in the drac bases either, once you're in, you're in till you destroy it or you die.  **** noobs talking like they know everything.

• Pride001
    Pride001
    Incursion Leader

obviously LORD DAEMONICUS , your the dunce .. I quoted a statement made in this thread .. and yes , the drac bases do have a retreat button , that as I stated "SHOWS UP WHEN IT SHOULD" , which is after you have destroyed enough of the base to make it show up ! !! oh , and whether I am a noob or not as you say .. I do know this , I do drac bases ALOT !

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    Pride001 said:

obviously LORD DAEMONICUS , your the dunce .. I quoted a statement made in this thread .. and yes , the drac bases do have a retreat button , that as I stated "SHOWS UP WHEN IT SHOULD" , which is after you have destroyed enough of the base to make it show up ! !! oh , and whether I am a noob or not as you say .. I do know this , I do drac bases ALOT !

Once again you're proving your ignorance as there is NO retreat button in the drac bases as I've done them from start till finish and it's never came up.  If it comes up for you, and no one else, then clearly either you're bullshitting or you're hacking, one of the two.  A game that is coded does not just randomly appear after so much damage.  Get a life son before you start lecturing the veterans of this game.

• Joseph Gordon
    Joseph Gordon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 241
    Pride001 said:

Once again you're proving your ignorance as there is NO retreat button in the drac bases as I've done them from start till finish and it's never came up.  If it comes up for you, and no one else, then clearly either you're bullshitting or you're hacking, one of the two.  A game that is coded does not just randomly appear after so much damage.  Get a life son before you start lecturing the veterans of this game.

Hate to burst your bubble Daemonicus but yes there is a retreat button in the drac bases. It only shows up after 75ish percent of the base is destroyed. Next time you hit a drac base pay close attention to the damage meter. 

I suggest double checking your facts before posting a rant like that, just makes you look like a fool and a bit noobish. 

Leviticus4 said:
    If you have been playing any amount of time you should know how fleeting the shelf life is on anything Kixeye puts into the game.  Spend a small fortune, enjoy the 8 weeks of fun, then buy whatever makes it obsolete.

Crackheads know that crack is dumb, but they enjoy it anyway for 20 minutes of glory.  Battle Pirates isn't much different.

• Angus Walker
    Angus Walker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 233

Woah- relax everyone. Play nice.

• John Carpenter
    John Carpenter
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 552
    edited 16 Mar 2014, 8:26AM

Threads like these makes me lol. THX for the laughs, I was starting to get down, but as always, the toxicity of this forum is good for a pick me up.

Also there totally is a retreat button in drac bases, it only shows up after it is considered 'defeated', or like dude love said, when it should show up.Tho I have heard others say they also dont have it or see it, but I do, so thats their/your problem, not mine/ours. Bring it to kixeye instead of jumping straight onto the hack train next time....

On the subject of things needed in the mines, lets start with a torp tower or 2 before we go all retreat button on them

• Dion Heap
    Dion Heap
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 185

On the subject of things needed in the mines, lets start with a torp tower or 2 before we go all retreat button on them

That would be nice ;)   

• Krondrin
    Krondrin
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1,729

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/445512

In terms of "build a better fleet", see if this gives you any ideas for a 1 shot fleet.  It's not tier 5 face roll tech, but it does use tier 4 event and tier 3 weekly prizes.  Results will vary.

• Pride001
    Pride001
    Incursion Leader
    Pride001 said:

Hate to burst your bubble Daemonicus but yes there is a retreat button in the drac bases. It only shows up after 75ish percent of the base is destroyed. Next time you hit a drac base pay close attention to the damage meter. 

I suggest double checking your facts before posting a rant like that, just makes you look like a fool and a bit noobish. 

yeah ... what he said !! Noob !
  • Alaric6
    Alaric6
    Greenhorn

The Wulf said:
    Alaric6 said:

The top guy in Kixeye actually voted Yes to this in a player poll. 

If that comes into effect I am either running to the hills or may just punish low levels (more than I do already and steer clear of equal levels and above).

Well I'm only a lev 45 and I get hit by 65 and up on a regular basis anyway. If the +/- 5 rule applied up the whole scale, no one will get in. So what happens now is the 60+ prep my base then the lev closer to me hit. 

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063