question about weekly gold

basa saba
basa saba
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 59

i heard that were weekly gold for who was on top first on dunno either sectors or planets leaderbord so is it sector or planet and how much is it and is it still giving us or its left

• Swagger Jagger
    Swagger Jagger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 26

its not true

• Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586

Kixeye does not give out free gold to anyone, no matter how high on the leadrboard. The only reason someone would get free gold would be because of a  glitch that caused him too loose stuff.

Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• shadow228
    shadow228
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 887
    Flo said:

Kixeye does not give out free gold to anyone, no matter how high on the leadrboard. The only reason someone would get free gold would be because of a  glitch that caused him too loose stuff.

Partially correct, there have previously been events called Bounty Weekends where the top 3 players (in terms of medals) in each sector got coins or hulls, but it's been a long time since they've had the events and I doubt they're doing them again.

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652
    Gold is not distributed to a player unless they buy it, win it in an event, or it is granted to them for a special reason by KIXEYE.  The rumors that you have been hearing are just that; rumors.  They are false.

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p