How does a lvl 41 hit a lvl 24?

greywolf2
greywolf2
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11

Just logged in to repair base (no big deal i know its a game) Hit locate to find where they are located and turns out to be a lvl 41... So now with 4 Gen cruisers and 2 TRIDENT DESTROYERS can now hit 17 lvls lower?  How does this help the game?  I have no problem with getting hit but when a lvl 41 hits 17 lvls lower then the game seems a bit unfair now.....

• Lawrence J Reed
    Lawrence J Reed
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 153

by the sounds of it, your base layout sucks.  sorry to say it.  Anyway, if he (or she) puts low enough weapons on there fleet, and gets the fleet level low enough (within 5 levels) then he can attack.  You have to build up base defenses and improve your layout so that he (or she) will have to snipe you.  sniping take alot of time and usually they run out of time trying to level your base. i bet the collateral damage is what is making your base easy.  spread out your CM's so that they surround your bridge by a space. set your mines on the edge of your CM's range so that he (or she) has to go into your kill zone to hit your bridge.  Work on your base, have friends help.  or friend me and come to 622 and i will help you out with base set-up.  

Leoendithas Sector 600 Planet 622. look me up.
  • greywolf2
    greywolf2
    Greenhorn

yeah i read the update and see that. Just makes the game less appealing for lower lvls if a lvl 41 using 2 trident destroyers hit a lvl 24.  I dont get alot of time to play so it really does not bother me that much just should be a limit at some point.

• Herald of Tzeentch
    Herald of Tzeentch
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,322

maybe you should learn to read the update threads, you know the ones near the top of this same section of the forum or update archive section.  also if all's fair in love and war, there is always some people who will cry about anything. have a great bubble.

Carebear Flu (C4B3 virus) symptoms : hot-flashes, tearing of the eyes, raw-throat, pain in the hands or fingers, sore knees, lower-back or buttock pain.

• Arctic Wolf_01
    Arctic Wolf_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 84

And another carebear thread.

Vega Conflict: Arctic Wolf                 Born in Sector 600 on Planet 603                    Beta Player

I do not discriminate on who I hit in open space.
    If your base is level 32- 34 I will test it, and if you cry I will farm it. 

• KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

Someone with a base level of 40 can build fleets of any level to hit fleets within 5 levels of the fleet.

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • greywolf2
    greywolf2
    Greenhorn

First off didnt see anywhere in my post crying about getting hit--- I got no issues of a bubble--- Hell gives my base time to research, Its so funny those who jump on a post and first thing they think--- ohh carebear..... If i had the reseach to be able to hit him back i would (Not enough research done) But when i do i got no problem hitting back. So carebear????  Dont think so

• Hummingbird_1
    Hummingbird_1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 52

I guess there would be no complaint if the attacker would have used something level appropriate, say rancs or broads to kill the level 24 base. I'm guessing that kix wil eventually adjust the fleet leveling system so that 2 tridents are too strong to attack a low level base. In the meantime you have to live with it and learn from it how to make your base stronger so that in the future you can smile when rancs etc attack your base and die in it. 

• Lawrence J Reed
    Lawrence J Reed
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 153

really greywolf2 come to 622, we will show you what to do, and help in protecting our planet.  we could use a lower level.  :-)

Leoendithas Sector 600 Planet 622. look me up.