Dumb Question

LORD DAEMONICUS
LORD DAEMONICUS
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254

As the title states, this may be a stupid question.  When all of you are reviewing player guides do you prefer a guide with the pictures of the actual blueprints, charts and/or tables explaining all stats, or a combination of both?

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,715

Id say both, but that just me

When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord

mabye make a poll

When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324
    both as this can give me the most information, allowing me to understand things a little more.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Was about to do that, but the poll option isn't on my page.

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord

poll option is next to new topic on general discussion page

ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    4/select "find base"
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    wolf123 said:

poll option is next to new topic on general discussion page

What he said

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Yes it is supposed to be, but apparently Kixeye has limited my options since giving me my privileges back.

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord

Yes it is supposed to be, but apparently Kixeye has limited my options since giving me my privileges back.

you could PM Robot to see if you can have it back.

1/select leadersboard.
    4/select "find base"
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Nah, I've given them enough hell over the years, it's time to accept things for how they are and just go with it.  Eventually I'm sure what's missing will be returned.

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

There is already a Facebook group that maintains screen shots of every blueprint.  If you want to add new value then charts, tables, or stats would be useful.

Here's another approach that might be of interest to you: a plain English guide to event hulls.  Have been writing this up the last two years for the December raid.  If the game had something similar for weapons, specials, and/or armors it would probably be widely read.
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/424499/p1

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Weresquirrel, I have seen the guides you have posted, and to be quite frank I don't have the desire to put that much thought into a guide such as that anymore.  I am simply a stat-keeper so to speak, so I'll just put everything I have together and if someone wants to draw up additional information or combine guides or such, then that is excellent.  As for the Complete Guide to Blueprints on facebook, it does not contain every single blueprint as it states, and most of what it does were uploaded by me only for the admin to take credit for everything and ban me when I questioned him on it.  That is in the past however, as we are different people and had a difference of opinion, regardless of the circumstances.  I need to look ahead at what I can contribute now, and now deal with all the little fuzzies over the years that created nothing but drama and drove me away from completing this years ago.

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

And to make a note, it will not be on here or a facebook group, it will be on a website which should make it easier to gather the information.

• Benjamin Becker
    Benjamin Becker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,436

As the title states, this may be a stupid question.  When all of you are reviewing player guides do you prefer a guide with the pictures of the actual blueprints, charts and/or tables explaining all stats, or a combination of both?

a table to compare all stats (including dps, dps per weight), would be awesome

Raid Hulls:
    Corvette, Destroyer, and a few others...
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

And to Kevin Gulik, you clearly are simply nothing but a troublemaker as you have spammed, abused, and trolled my comments on here not once, but twice for no reason as it was a clean, and simple conversation.  I would request that a mod look into this as soon as possible.

• kevin.meurs.9
    kevin.meurs.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197

There is already a Facebook group that maintains screen shots of every blueprint.  If you want to add new value then charts, tables, or stats would be useful.

Here's another approach that might be of interest to you: a plain English guide to event hulls.  Have been writing this up the last two years for the December raid.  If the game had something similar for weapons, specials, and/or armors it would probably be widely read.

Thumbs up for you ;)

There's realy no need to put out guide's for blueprints anymore as there's so many for em out there already.

The facebook page is far the best out there but for the players that has no FB acc here's a guide (wiki) that is also usfull ;)

http://battlepirates.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Pirates_Wiki

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Thumbs up for you ;)

There's realy no need to put out guide's for blueprints anymore as there's so many for em out there already.

The facebook page is far the best out there but for the players that has no FB acc here's a guide (wiki) that is also usfull ;)

http://battlepirates.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Pirates_Wiki

There is a need actually, as I have seen both of those and they are both in such disarray that you can't tell what's going on or where anything is, not to mention all users have the ability to add and change things at will, without concern of whether the information is correct or not.  Bottom line, there is not one guide, or should I say facebook group about this game that is complete and in 100% order.

• kevin.meurs.9
    kevin.meurs.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197

There is a need actually, as I have seen both of those and they are both in such disarray that you can't tell what's going on or where anything is, not to mention all users have the ability to add and change things at will, without concern of whether the information is correct or not.  Bottom line, there is not one guide, or should I say facebook group about this game that is complete and in 100% order.

There wil never be a 100% perfect guide but both the wiki and FB group are 99% accurate and are very helpfull it those aspects ;)

As for the second regarding the (disarray) u must know that most comments were player opinions but the screenshots DO are made from the game so u cant make mistake's on them and it counts for both the FB page and the wiki.

In contrast with that there are some pages that compared the stats and there are also some very usfull ship and base planners out there to help u on the quest for beeing a good or bad pirate.

But when in doubt ask the comunity for help or look @ youtube vids there's so much info out there that a simple google search uncovers a treasury of info that is up for grabs and nobody have yet noticed it ;)