THANK YOU to KIxeye and Higher Level Players

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngel
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 260

I would just like to say thank you to Kixeye and higher level players for a wonderful raid.

Thank You Kixeye for setting up a raid that is very hard for lower levels and allowing very few targets that can even be hit to be on the map. Thank you for allowing higher levels to hit these targets on auto pilot to allow even fewer targets for lower levels.

Thank you to higher levels for making lower players span the map in hopes of finding a target you were not autoing and giving us that adrenaline rush of will my slow little fleet make it there before your powerful fast one. 

THUMBS UP ALL this was an awesome time I had but unfortunately with only 16 hours left and work starting tomorrow I have to call it quits, so good luck all pirates left on the water 

You asked for it now stop **** Kixeye gave it to you 
  • luis.lima.963
    luis.lima.963
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 203
    Pride001 said:

at first I thought this player was really thanking Kix and higher level players , lol ... I watched ALOT of higher level players helping lower levels get tiers done !

i agree with you pride, though i admit that maybe kix could alter the event base programming a little bit so instead of spawing lvls that are based on player bases lvls, instead they should be based on player fleet lvls perhaps. or make dedicated zones for lower lvl event fleets to spawn that only up to a certain lvl of players can enter, or make more fleets around the sea, on my sector pretty much the west part was empty of players thsu empty of fleets, they could make C tier fleets spawn on those spaces. though i think what flamed said is unfair, high lvls did help lower lvls alot, it was thanks to them that i got the vindicator hull, i just wished people noticed that its not kixeye fault that you are surrounded by high lvls.

• DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,626
    Pride001 said:

at first I thought this player was really thanking Kix and higher level players , lol ... I watched ALOT of higher level players helping lower levels get tiers done !

Yes I have helped several in my alliance get theirs done. 

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Seamus Mcbutternuts
    Seamus Mcbutternuts
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 507

step 1 .have friends............if no friends change your attitude and hope to aqcuire friends

step 2 have said friends prep fleets for you

step 3 well.....not much else to say....

• Pride001
    Pride001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,317

I personally did MOSTLY tier C and I am level 66 .. but I did the B tier a few times ... that said , the raid for me was not fun, but tedious and boring... Tho I got what I set out to get at 12 1/2 mill points, I think the B and A tiers being overly difficult really took away the chance for alot more fun for the higher levels , thus making it harder and less fun for the lowers .. I for one hate seeing the lowers not being able to compete , that often leads to the newer / lower level players not staying...

Let's face it , player retention these days is severely lacking and at the same time desperately needed .. who will those of us who still play be fighting if no newcomers to the game will stay and old schoolers are leaving ?

It could have been more fun for all if it had been a little more thought out without thinking money first and players (paying customers) as an afterthought ... just my thoughts on it

• Apollo4life
    Apollo4life
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 448

Hey DBAG I have hit tons of Tier A targets and left a single reaver scout for lower levels this raid so that they can get top prizes. I cant help it if your sector sucks so dont come on here being a JERK.

• Captain Awesome
    Captain Awesome
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,092

This thread is confusing.

• Lord_Pantygrabber
    Lord_Pantygrabber
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,573

I get being frustrated with not being able to find a target. However blaming other players is just sour grapes. So they should not be allowed easy targets and be forced to coin so you don't have to? What makes you so special? Build better ships if you want to hit big targets.

• CraftyKiller
    CraftyKiller
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 466

I would just like to say thank you to Kixeye and higher level players for a wonderful raid.

Thank You Kixeye for setting up a raid that is very hard for lower levels and allowing very few targets that can even be hit to be on the map. Thank you for allowing higher levels to hit these targets on auto pilot to allow even fewer targets for lower levels.

Thank you to higher levels for making lower players span the map in hopes of finding a target you were not autoing and giving us that adrenaline rush of will my slow little fleet make it there before your powerful fast one. 

THUMBS UP ALL this was an awesome time I had but unfortunately with only 16 hours left and work starting tomorrow I have to call it quits, so good luck all pirates left on the water 

Your welcome!! 

thank you for leaving us those targets as without them (with the unlimited amount of ISP problems i have had during this raid) i would never have hit two prizes from every tier

Looking forward to adding my brimstone to my base :)

• Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 5,543

Anytime  <3

BP Alliance: - PNLS -  Dunno bout us? Well ask your Mom, she will fill ya in.

TOME:    -Harbinger Pampei-   Coming Soon.
  • Gbarare
    Gbarare
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 490

Hard raid huh.. With a SW missile fleet, 5 lvl 3 cutlass, lvl 2 SFB, lvl 2 engines, and lvl 3 laser targeting, no armor. I spammed tier C enough times to get 2 prizes in tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 not pushing for anything else. Im only lvl 42 and you say the raids too hard... SURE THING

Do or die

• Neiloo83
    Neiloo83
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 408

Hard raid huh.. With a SW missile fleet, 5 lvl 3 cutlass, lvl 2 SFB, lvl 2 engines, and lvl 3 laser targeting, no armor. I spammed tier C enough times to get 2 prizes in tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 not pushing for anything else. Im only lvl 42 and you say the raids too hard... SURE THING

Lol, Well done Chris, the OP is only one level below you and crying.

It's not about having the best of everything, but making the best of everything you have.

The Kixeye "A" team troubleshooting the latest glitch.
  • paul.swan.144
    paul.swan.144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 262

yes if you don't plan for the raids each month yes they can be very hard to do but you need to plan your fleet builds so that you can get better each month I remember when I first started and taking my instant repair battle barges and getting only to tier 3 at your level and having to have friends help me get my first few big hulls all I can tell you is that at lvl 61 I am just now learning to plan my fleet builds it makes a big difference what alliance you are in or if you are in one I would suggest that you and your friends get in one or form one and help each other out. just my thoughts on your statement

• DanteLeo
    DanteLeo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 403

Why u don't just leave the game, ppl like u should play farm vile.

• Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 5,543
    balasim79 said:

Why u don't just leave the game, ppl like u should play farm vile.

Oh stop, this game needs farms, dont twll them to go to a ville!

BP Alliance: - PNLS -  Dunno bout us? Well ask your Mom, she will fill ya in.

TOME:    -Harbinger Pampei-   Coming Soon.
  • Commissar
    Commissar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 282

well i'm a 58 and was able to do b's with some challenge.  I helped several people in my alliance by prepping b's for them. This is a hard raid to those who don't have the proper ships. i built 2 ED2 arbies and that made a huge difference with my bs R5's. I can see it being hard for those who don't have good ships, but i used a fm prize boat chain guns and thud guns. so if i can, others can too. its all in the build.

Battle pirates L51
    War Commander L33
    Vega Conflict Beta Tester L25
  • Redemption_6
    Redemption_6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 47
    I am level 48 and managed 6.5m on my own suck it up.

• cannonfodder147
    cannonfodder147
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 182
    You are the architect of your own experience.  Stop looking for some other cause.   

• PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224

i cant speak for everyone but i know a few high lvls and coiners that went out of thier way to help lower guys get t4 and t5 in this raid and a few lvl 40s and 50s got t4 on thier own if thats how you feel about it dont play the game im sure we will miss another cry baby who spits out his dummy everytime someone gets something he doesnt lol

• sgtengu
    sgtengu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 208

lol as a high lvl player i only hit As i was done with raid pritty quick i then went on to prep low lvls for low players in my allaince and then on to helping sector , so thanks kixeye for a wonderful raid  only thing i can say is 2 prizes per tier  had it been more i would of spent a bit more not only on myself but on helping others stock upon things they didnt have 

winner of  battle barge A  ,levi A , corvette , destroyer x  ,light cruiser ,light  cruiser x , juggernaut, mercury, battlecruiser , arc missile , drones ballistic and missile piranah  , battlecrusier x and hammerhead B , hammerhead A ,Mauler ,mc Disrupter cannon triton  goli  frigate  destroyer cuda  halo and jav   vult missile spec hellstrikes interdictors dred scx ssa ffa thresher battleship gaurdian rampart

https://www.youtube.com/user/RelentlessAssassins?feature=watch

• Sammy_H14
    Sammy_H14
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,214
    edited 27 Jan 2014, 5:10AM

I am a level 54 I hit B targets not C.  Got 26 mil and just spent the last 5 hours with 5 other players in my sector prepping b's for everyone else so they could get their prizes. 

• ak-Fergie
    ak-Fergie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 228

well the only thing i am going to say about this raid is the prizes they had was mostly mini raid prizes i wanted javs but did not see them why are you not letting us have the good one's like D55 F javes. that would be worth me playing this raid 

• earthpig
    earthpig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,154

Easiest raid in a long time. Did the whole thing with this fleet that takes 16 days to build and five minutes to repair (built 2 arbs): http://bpoutpost.com/shipyard/?2b8a9a9a9a9RRRu7yb8a9a9a9a9RRRu7yAnRRa7abmb8a9a9a9a9RRRu7yb8a9a9a9a9RRRu7y

• earthpig
    earthpig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,154

It's actually kind of disappointing: My MCX, etc, just sat in dock the entire raid. Was more efficient to just use BCX on B tier for everything. 

• CraftyKiller
    CraftyKiller
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 466

Gratz some good specials in t3 so hopefully they will help you in future raids :) 

you probably made the right decision going for a few t 1 2 and 3 prizes rather than 1 from t4 whats the point in having the hull without the specials to make it decent 

• Androm
    Androm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,368
    edited 27 Jan 2014, 3:07PM

What a twt.

I'm a mild mannered man and all that, but really...

a) those high level players are the first to guide and advise you (if you don't act like a whatsit)

b) there are straightforward strategies not to make an idiot of yourself in raids [winning Raid Prizes with instant sw, player guides; mea culpa]

c) if you really are incompetent, don't blame others

d) if you're not big enough yet to get the prizes you want, wait, grow, and you will grow up - your base/fleets at least

e) I frankly can't imagine a true 'higher lvl' player even bothering with c's except out of boredom: a's and b's are there for a reason

Meantime, yeah, thanks higher lvl players. Have a good one.