Names for the new Reaver hulls?

Umweltverschmutzung
Umweltverschmutzung
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 77

What are the names/nicknames of the Reaver hulls that have been going around in the different sectors?

In my sector the biggest hull has been dubbed "Big Mamma". The one between the H.S. and the Mamma, I have been calling the Behemoth. 

Level:  66
Raid Prizes:  Cudda, BBA, BC, BCX, BS, Corvette, Destroyer, Destroyer X, DN, DNX, FFA, Frigate, Goliath, HHA, HHB, Hellstrike, Hurricane, Interdictors, Jugg, Levi A, LC, LCX, Mauler, Mercury, MC, MCX, Rampart, SSA, Spectre, Stingray, SC, SCX, SF, Thresher, Triton
  • DanteLeo
    DanteLeo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 403

Drone

Scout

Enforcer

then big mama :)

• Tyrannulet
    Tyrannulet
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 830

I believe the "Big Mama" is called the Mothership, but I like your name better, and Scout? Screw that I'm still calling them "Two-Headed Rubber Chickens" due to well, the fact that they look like two headed rubber chickens

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    edited 15 Dec 2013, 8:54PM

Edited:

Please be aware of what you say on forums, thanks.

• Tyrannulet
    Tyrannulet
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 15 Dec 2013, 8:55PM

Excuse us for having a little fun, so far every one of your high and mighty 27 posts I've seen have been retarded anyways, go away troll, nobody likes you.

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990

Good question I will get back to you about this and I have edited a post in this.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Excuse us for having a little fun, so far every one of your high and mighty 27 posts I've seen have been retarded anyways, go away troll, nobody likes you.

You ever think of the reasons behind that? Maybe it's because I don't kiss Kixeye's **** like everyone else in this game.  And there's a difference between fun and stupid.

• Tyrannulet
    Tyrannulet
    Strike-force Captain

You ever think of the reasons behind that? Maybe it's because I don't kiss Kixeye's **** like everyone else in this game.  And there's a difference between fun and stupid.

Lmao, please remind me who got their post deleted?

• night storm
    night storm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 392

The real name of the mothership or "big Mama" is Reaver Hulk

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

Actually, Mothership is its real name. The Reaver Hulks are the smaller ones that shoot the fireballs in the Bs. 

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance

Lmao, please remind me who got their post deleted?

lol, 90% of my posts do get deleted simply because I speak the truth and Kixeye doesn't want to hear it so they try to hide it to keep a straight face, when in reality we all know what's behind the scenes.

• JoveRisen
    JoveRisen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 11

I personally still like what some people were calling the hulks before the raid: Pancakes. They're all flat and their unstable core looks like butter in the middle~ ...y'know, like a pancake! A pancake...that shoots fireballs...right, who wants to go to IHOP?!

Rockets? What rock- *BOOM*

Raid Hulls Won: Mercury, Mauler, Stingray, Reaper

• ToasterNinja
    ToasterNinja
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 250

annoying **** 

scout

fire mortar ship thing

mother ship

• WaverunnerBOM
    WaverunnerBOM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 53

in 424 we are calling the big ship the crab

Waverunner  LVL 57 - Sec 7,  283,  489, 365  Killing and Chilling since 1976

Raid Prizes - Destroyer, Battle Cruiser, Interdictor, Dreadnaught X, Triton, Goliath, Mauler and more to come!
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238

65 Mothership is "The Buffet". 

• robert.carl.794
    robert.carl.794
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 304
    JoveRisen said:

...that shoots fireballs

I'm calling them snow-balls

they look more like a snow ball than a fireball

• Scott77701
    Scott77701
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 316

Its a Flaming Flatulence Cannon. Some poor, gassy bastard with 2 midgets...one holding a lighter and the other pulling his finger.

Hulls:  DNX, DN, Mercury, BS, Barracuda, HHa, HHb, FFa, Sea Scorpion A, BC, BCX, Rampart, Levi-A, BB-A, LC, LCX, DDX, Corvette, and a jar of dirt

Resistance is futile.....but welcome.
  • stormageddon Sec4
    stormageddon Sec4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 114
    I call the big one shooting flaming projectiles "Darmok", and the one with the disruptor "Jilad".

• baconneggs
    baconneggs
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,167
    edited 16 Dec 2013, 7:51PM

Alliance mate watched me hit the one in 65 and called it the Angry Island

• michael.gildersleeve.12
    michael.gildersleeve.12
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 349

The Fat Alboat?

• michael.gildersleeve.12
    michael.gildersleeve.12
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 349

Hey, hey, hey

• Izikiel
    Izikiel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 227

I saw the ones in the B tier called "enforcers," at one point. I like that name, personally.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. 
    And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
  • JohnsUSMC
    JohnsUSMC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 17

A call the biggest one the Drac Base