Unstable core question

Evil Hamster
Evil Hamster
Incursion Leader
Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 1,049

Since the 'scouts' have apparently been removed from the game, will cores be possible to win from the raid fleets?

106 (born), 8, 169, 209, 274, 319, 419,  76(current)
  • LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254

No, if you would actually read the forum posts you would see what Kixeye has offered for Burning Seas.  Can't believe some people these days.

• christian.aquino.923
    christian.aquino.923
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 47

No, if you would actually read the forum posts you would see what Kixeye has offered for Burning Seas.  Can't believe some people these days.

lmao...i couldnt even imagine how did they come up with the question sometimes XD...

• ViktorE
    ViktorE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3

My understanding of this post was: Are the reaver fleets going to drop the unstable core BP as the scouts did?

• Quackgoesthe
    Quackgoesthe
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,706

What's the chances the unstable cores will be dropping from the raid targets?

([Damage] * (1 + [Damage Bonus])) / ([Reload] / (1 + [Reload bonus]) + 0.1 * ([Salvo] - 1)) = [DPS]
    Not factoring in splash or spread.
    (3200 * (1 + 0)) / (4 / (1 + 0) + 0.1 * (6 - 1)) = 711
    (3200 * (1 + -0.65)) / (4 / (1 + 2) + 0.1 * (6 - 1)) = 611

[QUOTE=KIXEYE CM MagicSarap;2643418]Actually, it's 815 trillion.
  • phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,342

Unfortunately, no. The Reaver fleets in the raid will not drop Unstable Core blueprints.

Out of retirement
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 15,047
    I think it is a legit question, but I would think they probably wont, but the fleets that do will probably show up again after the raid.

• Evil Hamster
    Evil Hamster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 1,049

I assumed no but figured I'd ask.

And this is hardly in the league of dumb questions asked on these forums.

106 (born), 8, 169, 209, 274, 319, 419,  76(current)
  • Zee3
    Zee3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 292

The drop rate when they appeared before was very high, I got all 3 cores within a day or so.  I continued hitting them for fun and practice, they did not drop any other bp's, just the 3 cores

• steveroush77
    steveroush77
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 95
    edited 11 Dec 2013, 9:59PM

same here zee3, I got them all on the first try, refitted my bcx fleet with assualt torp b along  with the core 3. Did not find any other bp's, been kind of fun too, killing stings faster then my bcx...they climb right up on top and die...they dont realize what hit them till its too late lmaooo..**** kinda of funny!

AKULA (TTMX)
    lvl 83
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    edited 11 Dec 2013, 10:01PM

I never even saw any "scouts". Are you sure they arnt a figment of your imaginations? 

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

I fought a few. They definitely existed.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Androm
    Androm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,368
    edited 11 Dec 2013, 11:07PM

It seems a very legitimate question, especially if the reaver test fleets are gone, they're not in raid prizes, and they're unlikely to be in forsaken missions...

... guess we're lucky if we picked them up.

And bp's have dropped like flies from past raid targets - actually begs the question why the only reaver bp isn't going to drop from fleets, other than with only the one, it would be a guaranteed and thereby pretty mundane win, I guess.

• LORD DAEMONICUS
    LORD DAEMONICUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    ViktorE said:

My understanding of this post was: Are the reaver fleets going to drop the unstable core BP as the scouts did?

Quite obvious you're a noob, as when have bp's ever dropped from raid fleets? The only exception was from the hubs during a test run in a couple of the events.

• Terry Martin
    Terry Martin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 99

BPs always did drop from raid targets, but once you collected the lower tiers few people ever hit high enough targets in raids to see BPs drop. You would need to hit level 40 and above raid targets to ever see a tier 3 BP drop. And most people capable of that already have all their BPs

• Daniel Runkel
    Daniel Runkel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 130
    edited 12 Dec 2013, 4:23AM

yeah, blueprints used to drop like crazy from raids, during BI5 (I think it was, raid I won Interdictor in anyways), I got over 40 blueprints during that raid because I was autoing raid targets with 5 different fleets,