LOWER REPAIR TIMES = MORE PLAY TIME

river rat3
river rat3
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 31

Lower repair times = more time to play plus more fun, also allows the player the ability to repair with coins and wont need a bank loan....for example my venom fleets were around $1.60 now they are $2.70 to repair...i'm not repairing a fleet for $2.70 when it can be lost in a battle royal in a few minutes, not going to happen... but if repair times were lower, i could repair and not worry about a short term loan...repair times are ruining this game not allowing one to play endlessly with out a huge repair times. Peeps will leave this game if they cant play simple...

• Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669

Please stop with the spamming. Too many people already made threads of this nature. Kixeye isn't going to lower repair times after JUST increasing them.

You might find yourself having less repairs if you are less reckless. The only time I have more than a few hours repairs is when I intentionally dump fleets for laughs and to test things out. Otherwise I tend to not have that much. But I use skill more than coin...

I don't play much anymore =(
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,793

How come its OK for YOU to add extra threads that re-iterate repeated concepts again, but no one else is allowed to !?

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669

@Kevin: Please stop stalking me with that redundant crap... and next time you feel the need to make that accusation, provide proof.

I don't play much anymore =(
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389

river rat said:

Lower repair times = more time to play plus more fun, also allows the player the ability to repair with coins and wont need a bank loan....for example my venom fleets were around $1.60 now they are $2.70 to repair...i'm not repairing a fleet for $2.70 when it can be lost in a battle royal in a few minutes, not going to happen... but if repair times were lower, i could repair and not worry about a short term loan...repair times are ruining this game not allowing one to play endlessly with out a huge repair times. Peeps will leave this game if they cant play simple...

• EberhardtvonSomerfeldt
    EberhardtvonSomerfeldt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 43

LOL Holy, you have the dumb? I'm sorry... I can smack you really hard to see if it falls out... just let me know.

• Stop base spamming.  But it would be nice to reduce the repair time on ships.  If they are under attack stop the  repairs maybe.