Prize for top infamy ?

MR.XULQI
MR.XULQI
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 121
edited 11 Nov 2013, 11:08PM
hi! 

what if there can be a prize for top 3 global infamy leader board each week ? 

I mean they do quite a great effort to be at top and stay at top by playing so many hours a day and spending a lot as well so I think some sort of encouragement will be great :) 

and I know I can't be in top 3 at any given circumstances it requires much hard work lol but may be if any prize I can think :P

• TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397

Yes you are right, they sure do spend quite a bit every week and they should get rewarded for spending os much cash! :D 

/s

getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478

No, it would be bad. We don't need any more weapons that only a select few can have, definitely a trend I don't want to see. Plus it will just encourage more cheaters. 

• FOUR_ACES
    FOUR_ACES
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135

yea, lets just reward coiners even more.

if it was sector wise, sure, id be ok with it, that can change, global? hell no. itll be the same people, probably KT, every week

• MR.XULQI
    MR.XULQI
    Minor Nuisance
    hmm yeah those concerns are real, it can be something else in shape other than a weapon its for not me to decide but top 3 deserve something in my opinion

• War_Commander
    War_Commander
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 463

i like idea,i'm nr 4 now :P

• Shark Kills
    Shark Kills
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

Well i have no chance of being up there so to me it doesnt matter even if the prize is a ferrari.. lol. But a nice idea.. Only one thing thats messing this game a little bit.. they making it an all out coining competition.. and the strategy part seems to be disappearing.. after all its a strategy game.. For example they gave the zombifier to top 3000 last event.. im sure all those who won coined for it.. cuz others just have no chance without gold.. there should be something for those too who can give the game all the time it takes.. just not the gold.. wat say..? remember the time when hellfires were the top weapon..? people could micro heal them if they died and keep playing with strategy.. but now with spectre and emegas and spider and crusader.. only option without gold is play 1 day and repair whole week.. 

• Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468

Mr. Moon,

Their currently a system to reward not just the three top players but all active PvPers, it's the Metals and the prizes within the Gear Shop.

This is their drive and reward.

Nothing more is needed, if you feel it is not good then, let's remember why they play in the first place... 

For the joy of the game.

Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • MR.XULQI
    MR.XULQI
    Minor Nuisance

thanks for your valued response shark kills my friend  and I do agree to you to some extent but since changing and evolving is part of it, game has changed a lot and some players miss the old way now,  it is now fast paced and way much more competitive and time taking than before, but prize for infamy at least since it is the way it is now is good right  :p

• MR.XULQI
    MR.XULQI
    Minor Nuisance
    Elder_Lee said:

Mr. Moon,

Their currently a system to reward not just the three top players but all active PvPers, it's the Metals and the prizes within the Gear Shop.

This is their drive and reward.

Nothing more is needed, if you feel it is not good then, let's remember why they play in the first place... 

For the joy of the game.

yeah i been to top 11 global myself :) now i am back down, but top 3 requires way too much work and money to be in, as i remember when i was at top 11 global i was like not sleeping all night long guarding my base for my life :) lol thats why i floated this idea, must be real hard to manage and stay in top 3 and about medals top 1 and top 150 gets same so i am happy staying in 150 :) just floated the idea :) 

• YCJ
    YCJ
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 4

would be a stupid idea as the same people would win it week in week out