Base attacking and slow build times...I am out!

Donatelllo
Donatelllo
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 17
edited 18 Apr 2011, 5:24AM
Thanks but no thanks devs. This game actually had potential but unless you spend a heap of money on fb coins for upgrades or spend 12 hours a day online, you will never get anywhere in this game.

Base attacking is slowing down what was a slow game to begin with. I will have to say goodbye to Battle Pirates I am afraid. I cannot accumulate enough resources to build certain defences, building or upgrade ships due to base attacks.

Thanks for your efforts but I really think that unless you have a major rethink of the way you have constructed this game, you will never really have a truely popular game.

Good luck and all the best with your next endeavour.
  • kodiak
    kodiak
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 1,969
    sorry you don't find base attacking fun Dony. i get the feeling that your problem is that your warehouses keep getting hit so you keep losing resources. just in case you didn't know, there are ways to use your landfill to keep your warehouse and outpost out of range of any attacks if you sacrifice some of your RGs.
    oh, and give my regards to splinter & mickey
    t('-'t) stick it to the man <- click it to find me! ;p
    Heroes Guide to the BYM Galaxy<- Damsel in distress? Your answers can be found here! <('~'<)
    Battle Pirates ID: 904 (active) / BYM Preview ID: 9158 / New BYM ID: 115269 (semi-active)

Corsairs of the Coast
    "Take what you can, give nothing back. Drink up me hearties yo ho!" :p
  • Ryan Russell
    Ryan Russell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 27
    You really wouldnt do good on Eve-Online, some skills on there take 56 days to complete.
    This is like a cake walk to me tbh.