FOUR_ACES
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135
edited 16 Sep 2013, 11:35PM
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478
    Nice, you have nothing but erm's defending your base, you must be such an awesome player intentionally glitching out your base! Wtg

• Pubic-Parasite
    Pubic-Parasite
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 243

Nice, you have nothing but erm's defending your base, you must be such an awesome player intentionally glitching out your base! Wtg
    you my friend are a moron get a better comp or learn to hit a base and quit crying about rifleman ROFL
    I hit people because I can

I come up with an excuse later ;)
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Zeus 104 said:

you my friend are a moron get a better comp or learn to hit a base and quit crying about rifleman ROFL
    I am the moron yet you are the one defending someone using no skill or strategy and defending something which has been tried and tested on high end and low end pc's and the resuts are always the same, huge lag and units doing as you ask 10 seconds after the order was issued. The only people who use this are those that need an unfair advantage in any way possible, including handicapping any attacking players. Lmao, learn SOMETHING about the game, sounds like you know little at best to nothing at all. 

• TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397
    Zeus 104 said:

Yea i agree with the other dude.

You sir are indeed the moron here.+

getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Yh Meme, you must be right, surely wc isnt a strategy game and surely erm's should be the go to unit of level 30+ players... lmao

• Pubic-Parasite
    Pubic-Parasite
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 243
    i use them have no problems i hit people with them and guess what?  NO PROBLEMS!

I hit people because I can

I come up with an excuse later ;)
  • FOUR_ACES
    FOUR_ACES
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135
    elite riflemen and customized elite heavy gunners. and it takes about 1000 space total. which means, i can repair in one hour and my attacker will not. :P
  • KIXEYE Bert McGirt
    KIXEYE Bert McGirt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 5,709
    The age ol' debate of Riflemen defense can go on, just not here...let's keep it on topic guys please. 
    I too, work on War Commander!

If I don't respond to your PM, please don't be offended. We receive a large amount of PMs so I'm unable to get to all of them.

Contact Customer Support for any in-game issues you may be experiencing.