Blazing_Darkness 1 vote
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    Zerg (Starcraft Universe)
    Zerg!
    https://www.google.com/#q=zerg+rush

I'm a starcraft fan to say the least... Plus I love esports so the combination goes well together.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • MetalstormV
    MetalstormV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,359
    Flood (Halo Universe)
    I' am a halo fan so naturally I' ll pick flood but its an interesting mix because both flood and zerg are so similar in many regards. 

-They both have the ability to multiply rapidly
    -Both can assimilate the memories of captured victims
    -Can mutate to adjust biomass to suit there needs

What I think puts the flood over the line is that they can never be wiped out. "A single spore can wipe out an entire species". Also, while the zerg have a overmind as their centre of collective intelligence its vulnerable to being killed if its unable to spawn off another overmind which leaves the zerg without control. The flood have a gravemind and in some cases a key mind (Entire planets that act as a giant super computer) that when killed are simply created again once a flood form reaches critical mass and the process starts over.  

video games animated GIF

• The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    Wheres option for never played? And don't want to? :)

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• bvc
    bvc
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,606
    Flood (Halo Universe)
    I' am a halo fan so naturally I' ll pick flood but its an interesting mix because both flood and zerg are so similar in many regards. 

-They both have the ability to multiply rapidly
    -Both can assimilate the memories of captured victims
    -Can mutate to adjust biomass to suit there needs

What I think puts the flood over the line is that they can never be wiped out. "A single spore can wipe out an entire species". Also, while the zerg have a overmind as their centre of collective intelligence its vulnerable to being killed if its unable to spawn off another overmind which leaves the zerg without control. The flood have a gravemind and in some cases a key mind (Entire planets that act as a giant super computer) that when killed are simply created again once a flood form reaches critical mass and the process starts over.  

That covers pretty much everything.
    Stuff left to unlock:
    Air: Elite Hellstorm
    Turrets: Rocket barrage turret.