I found these waves extremely difficult, so I'm making a guide on passing them.
- 7 Paladins(Level 6)/15 Razorbacks(level 9)
- 14 FAVs(level 1)/ Suicide Trucks (any level)
- 4 Hellstorms(level 5) (Pretty required)
- 4 Cobras(Level 10)
- Bait the Gats, distract with HS and kill off with cobras.
- Kill the exposed widowmaker factory
- Kill the right side with HS and Cobras. There's no AA except for the MG turrets, so kill them and Destroy the Widowmaker Factory.
- Move forward and fire your HS Missiles at a barricade to distract the Widowmaker's drones.
- Kill the Stingers, Laser and Mortar using Cobras.
- End the attack.
- Bait the Behemots and FAVs.
- Use 7 FAVs/Suicide Trucks and move them to the left. Charge at the tower, Try to kill as much as possible.
- Use 1 Plat of Paladins or Razorbacks to eliminate the remaining Watchtower. (Spread them out) (More Suicide Trucks work too)
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the left part of the enclosure. Make sure you leave a few barricades standing
- Target barricades with HS to distract the widowmaker drones.
- Move Cobras in range of the drones, they'll kill them
- Target the Widowmaker with HS, keep cobras In range to kill the drones as soon as they spawn.
- Eventually the WM will die.
- Finish the wave off with whatever you have left.
My losses: 7 FAVs, 7 Paladins, 3 Cobras.
Now this is a tough one, but I made it through. It will be long but there is no timer, so take your time.
I figured this out through a little trial and error.
- Level 9 Razorbacks with Concussion Warheads.
- Level 9 Razorbacks with +5 Range Customisation. OR Level 4+ Hellfires
- Cobras (Level 10)
- Paladins (level 8; Level 6 will work too, but not as well) (Challengers/Megas are a good alternative, but with higher Repair time)
- Any unit with high HP. Megas are best, but if you don't have those, a Challenger or Paladin works. (I'll be using megas this guide.)
- Deploy 7 Razorbacks and 1 Mega from the southeast. Move the mega within the Napalm Turret's range. Make sure you stay away from the Enforcer.
- Use your Razorbacks to target the Enforcer and Flak Tanks. Don't worry about the bunkers, they are full of Suicide Bombers and Flamethrowers.
- Kill the Napalm Turret. By now, your mega is probably at less than half HP. Kill the Napalm quickly or end the attack and use another mega.
- Kill the Cryo with Razorbacks. Be careful, the Strongholds have Mortars in them.
- Kill the bunkers with Razorbacks. Keep Paladins or something to kill the Suicide Bombers that pop out of them.
- End the attack and Deploy 1 Mega along with 7 Razorbacks with +5 Range. If you have hellfires, you can try using those instead.
- Move them to the SouthWest.
- Bait the Napalm with your Mega and use your Razors with +5 range/Hellfires to hit the Red Laser.
- After the Laser is Dead, Have your Mega/Paladins finish off the Napalm Turret.
- Kill the Flaks and Bunkers with Razors or Paladins. One is hidden behind the Napalm and one behind the Bunker.
- Deploy atleast 7 Razorbacks with Concussion to the South. Spread them out
- Target the Stronghold. You might lose 3-4 Razors but once the shot lands, the Stronghold will be stunned and useless.
- Repeat steps 1-4 on the Northwest.
- Repeat steps 6-10 on the Northeast.
- Kill the East Stronghold the same way you killed the Southern one.
- Do the same to the Western Stronghold
- After all the Strongholds are dead, finish the wave off with Cobras or Paladins or whatever you want to use.
You basically have to repeat the steps on each side. As you can see, The Southeast and Northwest are the same, and the SouthWest and Northeast are the same.
My losses (Trial and error sucks): 4 Hellstorms, 5 Cobras, 15 Razorbacks, 4 FAVs, 15 Paladins.
Your losses if you follow this guide: 4 Megas, 7-10 Razorbacks.
This is the easiest way to do this with the least losses possible.
If you do not have the Razorbacks +5 Range Custom, you can use Hellfires. Nothing else works on that laser really, The Flaks will kill your HS/Cobras/WH if you try to use them.
I use the Concussion Custom because it stuns the bunker. Again, nothing else works on the bunker, not without losses.
Also, please be careful with the difference between Strongholds and Bunkers. Strongholds are the ones on the corners, bunkers are the ones that are outside.
Good luck everyone, I hope this helps.
War Commander level: 29, Home Sector : 265. Ater Honos Forum Officer
Event/Sickle Prizes: Plasma Turret, Gladiator, Shock Trooper, FAV, Hellstorm, Hellfire, Gatling Truck, Attack Dog, Stinger,Elite Riflemen , Honey Badger, Colossus
Next event unit LEAK!!: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/402782
See my Unit Parodies for a laugh: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/396069Turtling is not a strategy, It's a weakness