Question regarding forsaken missions.

• bumdeal
    bumdeal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 31
    ahh the joys to have both mortars q and b  hoping they pull it nexr week , replace with something else , love see liam 99 "the legend " crying again lmao 

• tunder.
    tunder.
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 2,086
    bumdeal said:
    hoping they pull it nexr week , replace with something else , love see liam 99 "the legend " crying again lmao 

sounds fine with me, as long as I get q this raid  ;)
    Retired, Not playing BP with planes in it.
  • Mika Soutukorva
    Mika Soutukorva
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 340
    liam welcome to world of battle pirates sometimes you need to wait for the goodies.. well now you know how the smaller spenders and non spenders feel :D
    lvl. 61 
  • Thamur
    Thamur
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 135
    You know the system. I don't see why people make fun of lower levels asking about this are now kissing liam's azz and agreeing on this.
    I had only 5 prizes to obtain left: shockQ, siegeB, Du3, Armor and BCX and guess what I get.. BCX. Well if i'd start a thread about this people would be calling me a whiner.

Now they are all being afraid of liam and agreeing with him.. seriously.. such weakness!
    Mercury demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oIb_7vjFFA

Owner of Guardian, Missile Cruiser X, Dreadnought X, Spectre, Interdictor, Goliath, Stingray Triton, Mauler, Mercury, Juggernaught, Battleship
    Disruptor cannon, Javelin, Halo
    Member of ROGUE

• Mike McClellan
    Mike McClellan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 123
    Yep, your not special, same thing happens to us still down here in T2.  How many weeks has BC been back in the rotation in T2? yes, at least 8.  I was down to a 1 in 2 chance ONCE AGAIN this week to obtain this mid level hull as the only OK prize in T2 but for the Umpteenth week in a row I did not get it.  The armor was added and my chances went back to 1 in 4.  Its amusing now how many times can this happen.  Oh and yes, I have made it to T3 once and received the glorious Transport System III so believe me when I say we all live in a world of crap prizes Liam.  Sorry to hear about your bad luck though.
  • LST-DINO
    LST-DINO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 96
    i would have coined morts b or q not the new p*** take armour
  • CurlyPubes
    CurlyPubes
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 823
    I'm still missing speed system 3.  And I don't have any of the new mortars yet.  I skipped two forsaken missions early on, and will never be able to catch up I'm afraid.  And living without speed system 3 is a major handicap...equivalent almost to the year I was forced to live without hailstorms.  
    SOS? Sorry, my magic fleet that sucks attackers out of bases and fixes your buildings is repairing.  
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,648
    Well Liam99 i got the evade upgrade armor for T3. Now i'm gonna be just like you if that siege mortar B is not in next weeks mission. 
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • psykik simon
    psykik simon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 338
    Dont you feel kixeye that this continuous spew of ballshit tech is ballshit.

3 weeks ago you released 3 new blueprints in tier 3 of the forsaken missions. but due to the raid we only had 2 weeks then a raid. so nobody in the entire game will have had a chance to to obtain all the new prints. so why can i ask you did you decide to throw this armor at us today. 

Im really really really pissed off. 4 weeks now and no Siege mortar B. instead im collecting all the other ****. Siege B is by far the most important print in this game right now.

So my second question is. 

Are you actually going to allow us to collect all your current **** before you create more ****. because im half expecting 3 new bloody prints next week and you to pull siege B out. Ive already refitted all my fleets ready for siege B, and now im going to have to wait another bloody week to get it as you keep plaguing me with this trash armors and pinche resist crap.

you really seriously need to reconsider the frequency of which your adding new stuff in forsaken missions. i have never missed a week since the start of them. but if your releasing 4 new prints in tier 3 but only allowing me 3 weeks to get them thats crap.

So can i have an answer please magi...more un needed non wanted crap next week? will i actually get a chance to get siege b? are you pulling siege b?

I would like to know as ive invested heavily in preparing 4 dnx fleets ready for them
    funnily enough i found doing weekly mission straight away and done in a few hour you get the new or latest stuff, but if like me this week i havent got much time and like the last few weeks ive stretched it out over a few days and didnt get the latest bp, maybe it was luck or maybe it was becuz i didnt do mini raid in few hour , who knows,i did get the B, 2nd week i think it is hot too defo needs Q to go with it,hope you got the Q already,BIG UP THE BRITS.......wales forever!!!!
  • Michigan Marauder
    Michigan Marauder
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,787

Go play farmville, stop crying ****, you want some cheese with the whine, etc.....are what I expected. LMFAO, I just about shot tea out of my nose. Honestly this is coming from the great and powerful Liam99? I actually checked the profile to make sure it wasn't a clone. Had you written this like so many other wrote how they hated random prizes....then perhaps you get some backing, but WTF kind of **** is this. We have all dealt with this since it started. 

Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php

WoW Alpha Tester

Holy crap I need to get my eyes checked.  I thought you had typed, "Will we see midget strippers dancing on our whorehouses?"

Sarcasm and jadedness is all we have left - everything else costs Uranium now. -Grumpy Pirate

• alexcat1
    alexcat1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 21
    I got the siege B the first week it was out, now the past 2 weeks I've gotten crap.  I'm thinking it's on a cycle...3 weeks of crap, then 1 thing that you want, then repeat the cycle.  I got the armor this week and I can't for the life of me figure out what good it does me. 
  • WarmApplePie
    WarmApplePie
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 978
    edited 30 Aug 2013, 6:37AM
    Well reading this makes me feel slightly better that i wasnt the only one to waste a ton of repair (used every fleet i have) to get the mission done in a couple hrs to HOPEFULLY see i won shock q to go with my siege B's.......andddddd nope. I had to back away from my computer as i was ready to punch the monitor. Well played kixeye......well played.
     Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?

WarmApplePie-BPELI
  • J0LLYB0Y
    J0LLYB0Y
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 483

Im really really really pissed off. 4 weeks now and no Siege mortar B. instead im collecting all the other ****. Siege B is by far the most important print in this game right now.

Are you actually going to allow us to collect all your current **** before you create more ****. because im half expecting 3 new bloody prints next week and you to pull siege B out. Ive already refitted all my fleets ready for siege B, and now im going to have to wait another bloody week to get it as you keep plaguing me with this trash armors and pinche resist crap.

you really seriously need to reconsider the frequency of which your adding new stuff in forsaken missions. i have never missed a week since the start of them. but if your releasing 4 new prints in tier 3 but only allowing me 3 weeks to get them thats crap.

So can i have an answer please magi...more un needed non wanted crap next week? will i actually get a chance to get siege b? are you pulling siege b?

I would like to know as ive invested heavily in preparing 4 dnx fleets ready for them
    I've not got them either yet...above all this week I got the yellow HH  :)  ....its the way it goes no complaints just another ticked off the list... Kixeye can not project or cater for individual whims and everyone who cries on forums....you take the tough with the smooth as far as I'm concerned with these weekly missions
  • Zaharkan
    Zaharkan
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,067
    Finally got the B, but if I had gotten the Q I would be refitting those now, need another fleet for B or I'll be fumbling with armor for 12 days lol. I fully accept that things will be rotated in and out and sometimes you lose in RNG (actually you lose a lot in RNG). Now in Liam's defense (Liam you are whining), there are items in T3 that have been there longer than the mortars that should be rotated out first...such as the hulls. (let the hate flow).
    Sweet Sweet Lemonade coming to a base near you
    Drac Base #2 - Done Solo 
  • VIKESx
    VIKESx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 17
    well Liam99  i do feel your  pain in this , but  it is the nature of the game a lot of people are in your  same boat and i too don't  have  the cx-3 that was offered  a while  back  and they never  released it again. 3 weeks and they take out the new stuff we all have the same chances, just the luck of the draw.
  • Stinga68
    Stinga68
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 107
    Liam, I hear ya that mate. I still don't have D4M Armour, Tier 3 Speed System.

Still haven't got Siege Mortar B, some of the level 3 Alloy armours, Siege Torpedos

I just don't understand why they just cant add to the inventory and leave them there instead of taking them out.
    Its straight forward commonsense!!

Or they let you choose the prize you need........
    lvl 83
    Current Sector - 340
    Home Sector - 300 

• BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,362
    Liam I'll have to disagree with your post. You have made the same valid point others have made time, and time again, but I'm a player who has accepted the current system. I don't have either mortars, and I'm pissed, but I understand what the rules are. The worst part of it is wondering when they will come back again. I've been through this before, and I will get over it. I'm glad I posted asking if we can have the mortars stay, and switch out old tech for old tech. I was told it will be discussed, and I'm happy about that. The effort will be made. If it's back yipeee!!! If not thanks for the attempt.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • --Mz--UC
    --Mz--UC
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 92
    This may have been asked before but here goes...how do you expect the little guys to get anything with the lack of lower lvl outposts for them to hit ?  No way for them to only hit 31's and higher.... there is just not enough 20 & 25's for them on the map
    It's MzCapn if yer nasty! ;)
  • Shonaldo
    Shonaldo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 378

3 weeks ago you released 3 new blueprints in tier 3 of the forsaken missions. but due to the raid we only had 2 weeks then a raid. so nobody in the entire game will have had a chance to to obtain all the new prints. so why can i ask you did you decide to throw this armor at us today. 

Exactly why I am so pissed off at the wankers now.  I just failed to get the Shockwave Q 4 weeks after it was released because I got the stupid and useless P armour instead.  **** you Kixeye, you are idiots.

• NUTS
    NUTS
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,552
    OH ****
    i better not mention i got siege B first time around - just havent been bothered to add it to anything.
    been putting Q on different ships and testing the results.
    better keep me mouht closed on that subject

• Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,319
    edited 30 Aug 2013, 2:10PM
    I seriosuly can not believe how much im raging about this..... im logging off before i snap the laptop. or say something i regret.
    Don't snap the Lap-Top, here you go you can have my Siege Mort D75-B. Or am willing to trade for the Shockwave Q lol
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• NUTS
    NUTS
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,552
    I seriosuly can not believe how much im raging about this..... im logging off before i snap the laptop. or say something i regret.
    Don't snap the Lap-Top, here you go you can have my Siege Mort D75-B. Or am willing to trade for the Shockwave Q lol
    NO - DONT DO THAT

Siege way too good to swap for Q's

LOL
  • Tony8808
    Tony8808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 59
    I think this is relevant.

• Scarlet-Locust
    Scarlet-Locust
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    I cannot believe this Bull**it.  I got the Armor on tier 3 when I should of gotten the Mortar B......Cannot believe Kixeye pulled this stuff.....ok on second thought yes I can.

Scarlet-Locust
  • CaptConley
    CaptConley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 835
    Lol. I got the siege b last go around and shock Q today. But I really wanted the armor! :((
  • anisixia
    anisixia
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,198
    I figured it out liam. I had a shock stinger fleet ready for the Q. I was drooling... and I got the b. 5 ships ready, no q. brand new spankin' dnx hull is in the oven getting ready for the b/q combo. 2 weeks... come see me in two weeks so I can show you a single boat. It's a **** conspiracy... :(
    Come visit that Dragon_Bane guy over at Battle Pirates on BACON!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bponbv/
  • KingOfAllDomains
    KingOfAllDomains
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,005
    edited 31 Aug 2013, 4:20AM
    im in the same boat as you liam it just seems to be a piss take. whoever's idea it was to release this armour this week need his head slamming on his desk an his nuts slamming in his desk drawer
    you guys are all in the same boat and this boat must set sails all the way to Farmvile..you have no idea how STRATEGY WAR game is supposed to be like and what distinguishes it from a video game..I thought kixeye had no idea about that as well..but it turned out they do, fortunately..the thorium basics in WC and the Random awards in the fm on BP refere to that fact..well done kixeye.
    Agreed Annex. This quote off my sig explains it all. 

========================================================================================================
    ""I love all that **** and I will take all the **** they can throw at us, the more **** the better. Just cos you have the **** does not mean you have to use the ****, you can put your **** in the cupboard and bring it out later when dat **** will be useful ****.Bigger problem is: when does **** become crap and when does crap become **** that's the answer I what to know... And also while you are about it when does **** become "the ****" because you have to admit some **** is the **** to have.""  -Drax
    =======================================================================================================
    KingofAllDomains, on Vega Conflict c;
  • Target
    Target
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,296
    Tony8808 said:
    I think this is relevant.

LOL Balance of the universe, I somehow ended up with them both first 2 weeks they got released, thought I beat the odds good with 7 odd bp's to get but the Gods have smiled on you.
  • JoKe
    JoKe
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,147
    Well I got q, pulled not siege B either, for me I am okay for now without it since I am awhile off from completing my dnx flt with them since I am finishing up my scx flt. Still have trouble see the armor helping all that much vers subs. sonar adds 25 detection to bc's and I get near the same result vers a spec with full anti vision. So adding a couple armors lowers my integrity of my ships D via evade...Oh well cool looking crap to have taking more room in my building.
    I go Poopy...Yeah, It was good!!
  • slickR
    slickR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 380

wat he said X2