New mort build times

ThisGuyHere
ThisGuyHere
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2011 Posts: 220
I know some people have them. What is the build time on the two new morts that came out 8/7?

Thank you.
  • NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877
    shocks are like 3 hour n half each i think
    reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • Dublin
    Dublin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 309
    yeah the shocks are 3 1/2 hours to refit
  • Dublin
    Dublin
    Skilled Warrior
    2 days 1 hour for seige
  • Dublin
    Dublin
    Skilled Warrior
    sorry 2 days 2 hours
  • ThisGuyHere
    ThisGuyHere
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 220
    Dublin said:
    sorry 2 days 2 hours
    Thank you. 
  • TheDragon
    TheDragon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,164
    so what is the downside to these new morts?  there doesnt seem to be one...very un-kix like lol

• Dublin
    Dublin
    Skilled Warrior
    no downside from what I can see
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    hoping I get the new seige if I do I will refit my 2 ship dnx 10 seige s to the new one and get video. will know here in few hours only 3 things it can give me. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    TheDragon said:
    so what is the downside to these new morts?  there doesnt seem to be one...very un-kix like lol

The downside is the fact that we all have to refit our existing mort fleets.
  • TheDragon
    TheDragon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,164
    hmmmm refit old hh or keep building new mcx.    i dont want to put a stop to my mcx so ill probably get the siege B lol
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238
    No downside- Mort fleets have been kind of second best for a while due to all the powerful base gear we got. This is kix's way of making them useful again.

• Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    Karma111 said:
    No downside- Mort fleets have been kind of second best for a while due to all the powerful base gear we got. This is kix's way of making them useful again.

Agreeing with this.  I love the big booms, but against a lot of high end bases the long flight time just kills mortar fleets.  Being able to overload bombards with less slots and higher damage may help quite a bit.  I'm honestly worried for the first time in a long time, I have my base cut down to a razors edge on killing decent DNX fleets as is in order to beef up anti-missile and anti-blitz.
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • Red_SheDevil
    Red_SheDevil
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 232
    only downside I see is more armor pts will up repair times, but yeah I think the extra damage is worth it

• Mika Soutukorva
    Mika Soutukorva
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 340
    downside must be that theyll be nerfed in couple weeks to be little weaker :D
    lvl. 61 
  • SolaarMyth
    SolaarMyth
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,204
    The downside is getting them. Both mortars are Tier 3 so it's a minimum of 2 weeks to acquire both.
    Battle Pirates
    Name: Shenanigans
    Level: 64
    User ID: 292066 
    Alliance:  CLASSIFIED - NEED TO KNOW BASIS ONLY
  • Dublin
    Dublin
    Skilled Warrior
    Max Last said:
    Karma111 said:

Agreeing with this.  I love the big booms, but against a lot of high end bases the long flight time just kills mortar fleets.  Being able to overload bombards with less slots and higher damage may help quite a bit.  I'm honestly worried for the first time in a long time, I have my base cut down to a razors edge on killing decent DNX fleets as is in order to beef up anti-missile and anti-blitz.
    Use combustion system and it helps flight time.
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238
    Dublin said:
    Max Last said:
    Karma111 said:

Use combustion system and it helps flight time.
    I tried but it is so heavy that you have to sacrifice somewhere else. 
  • Bite_This1
    Bite_This1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 72
    New Siege Mort B build time are 1 day 18 hours thats with the worker ......only 3 hours more then the other Siege Mortors 
    Drac Ships Won: Corvette, Destroyer, Frigate, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser Battle Cruiser X,, BattleShip, Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Dread X, Spectre, Triton, Thresher, Mercury,Stingray,Hurricane,MCX, HH A, HH B, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, FF A,SS A
  • WarmApplePie
    WarmApplePie
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 978
    Havent seen em posted. Seen a few new fleets of em, anyone care to share?
     Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?

WarmApplePie-BPELI
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    yeah i just got them im going to refit my shock dnx fleet with em when my mcx is done :P
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
    edited 8 Aug 2013, 3:34AM
    wesker said:
    yeah i just got them im going to refit my shock dnx fleet with em when my mcx is done :P
    rub it in and burn in hell :P...well.. my pinch thingy lvl 3 LOOKS cool.....I wanted either the shocks or siege so bad...2/3 of a chance to get something awesome and BBAAMMM... pinch thingy....
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    i had a 1 out of 4 chance to get it lol
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Target
    Target
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,296
    They are great bp's. As for downside the increase armor they provide will add more weight depending on the specials but hey?? its more armor!!
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    Merged threads as they were both on the same subject.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.