Would you buy 'Battle Pirates' for xbox?!

faze.sniipers.9
faze.sniipers.9
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 11
would you buy battle pirates for xbox, open the attachment and post your responses below!
Captain_KieranReturn
Day 4
Sector: 277
SV: 118, 277
Level: 23
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465
    edited 5 Aug 2013, 3:01PM
    no

would i buy an xbox NO :)
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• ShadowCracker
    ShadowCracker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 318
    no 

and is that real?
  • General1AIT SG234
    General1AIT SG234
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,162
    edited 5 Aug 2013, 3:06PM
    omg, i have joystick and still have to use only one button ?!!! lol.. HELL NO.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GAMING GIRLS ARE THE FKNG SEXIEST !!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info: Male /1985 BD/ hell no not just an addicted gamer!!

Ladies, Gentelmen and **** (All Three Species Of This Community)..Cheer up, Game IS going in the RIGHT Direction!!

• Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    I wouldn't.... But only cause I am a PS3 guy. LOL. Considering I love THIS version as much as I do, I would probably try it out VIA demo, then if it was good, I would cough up the cash for it... :ar!
  • Yanusal
    Yanusal
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 878
    I would probably cough up the cash for a PS3 version. Hopefully it would be more stable.
  • faze.sniipers.9
    faze.sniipers.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 11
    no its not real i made it n would download the demo and if i liked it it would buy it
    Captain_KieranReturn
    Day 4
    Sector: 277
    SV: 118, 277
    Level: 23
  • Chris Robb
    Chris Robb
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,547
    in its current state this game would only just make it into the indie area ... and then u have to still have a server for all to play on it could not go on a console without some major changes

on topic hell no lol
    oh if this was a teaser, explains why you are all master baiters :)

bored :)

Hitman007 said:
    It has built in re-targeting however because you do not have laser on them they will not hit subs under water with them.
  • NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877
    hell yeah i would lol i love my xbox screw u ps3 owners lool sorry haha 
    reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • JFCS0429
    JFCS0429
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 17
    uuhhmm, Thanks.... but No!
    JFCS [DSTB] - Sector 63
    ----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------
  • John Splitwood
    John Splitwood
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 112
    Would have to have some major changes.  There are some games going to Xbox.  WOT comes to mind.  I am very impressed with it's graphics and playability.  There is talk that the World of Warships is under development, and it will likely be on xbox.  If mentioning these games are off limits, I apologize. 
  • unforseen_crisis
    unforseen_crisis
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,891
    im and xbox person but would i ever buy battle pirates for xbox... HELL NO

• Mika Soutukorva
    Mika Soutukorva
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 340
    would i buy live time to play this on xbox umm no

lvl. 61 
  • Rapid Fire
    Rapid Fire
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 125
    for xbox an xbox1 no but ps4 maybe
  • Kickass BDS
    Kickass BDS
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,426
    LMFAO no
     Kickass (BDS)  
    Sector: CURRENTLY PLAYING "another game" (name redacted because of a forum mod's threat of a ban)............... because Battle Pirates Devs DO NOT LISTEN and REFUSE to do what is NEEDED  to put Battle Pirates back on track.
     ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Youtube:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
  • DodgyRodger
    DodgyRodger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 94
    Are you kidding, playing online is bad enough with all the glitches, it would never work and would be no support, just like the online version
  • Just-For-Fun
    Just-For-Fun
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 622
    No, No, No
  • darkid792
    darkid792
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 343
    if they put it on ps3 i would coin like all hell i have plus on their so id get a discount lolz
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Lets see, to play BP on Xbox 360 you'd need an internet connection and a constant gold membership so, no BP on Xbox would be a major fail.

PS3 on the other hand could be workable seeing as it has built in WiFi and doesn't charge to play online.

But that would require you to go out and buy that disc for a console when we already have it right here on our computers.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• darkid792
    darkid792
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 343
    Lets see, to play BP on Xbox 360 you'd need an internet connection and a constant gold membership so, no BP on Xbox would be a major fail.

PS3 on the other hand could be workable seeing as it has built in WiFi and doesn't charge to play online.

But that would require you to go out and buy that disc for a console when we already have it right here on our computers.
    i download it all online those discs arnt worth a dang anymore its all going digital pretty much if you give a week itll show as a download quite cheaper to
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
    no.  just for the simple fact, I do not play game consoles.  In fact this is the ONLY game, I play.  if they made a downloadable version for a computer, I would be all for it thought.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Was mentioned earlier, but the issue with Xbox is that you need a subscription to play online.
  • Aladar jarok
    Aladar jarok
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 730
    no i will not play bp on xbox, in fact that goes for most facebook games.
  • Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    Was mentioned earlier, but the issue with Xbox is that you need a subscription to play online.

You don't for PS3!

:D
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Trogar said:

You don't for PS3!

True, but PSN's UI is not so great in my opinion.
  • ChopOff
    ChopOff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 924
    Trogar said:

You don't for PS3!

True, but PSN's UI is not so great in my opinion.
    LMFAO - Is that Kixete daring to comment on another company and their gaming platform or network lmfao pmsl - that is like the kettle calling the pot black...I would defo keep quiet on this one if I was you lol
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,766
    edited 5 Aug 2013, 11:04PM
    I'll think about it. :3

But if it has a campaign and skirmish modes, then yes, I'd buy it. :D
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    Do all the bug's come with it? And what about the superior customer service when there's an issue?
  • Citadel125
    Citadel125
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 80
    In it's current state, what would be the point? However...........

There is the scope to make this a much broader strategic game using the much greater computing power (I'm thinking PS4 & XBox One here)

For all ships you could decide where would be the best place to pack the armor - Hull (anti-sub) Belt (Anti - Ballistics) deck (Anti Missile & Mort) or turrets.
    With missile fleets you could choose where they could land. Hit the engines to kill the speed or target the weapons and hope they don't run away.

For base attacks you could have it that morts only provide initial bombardment and you could only destroy a base with close rocket and ballistic fire, and all of this in glorious full HD 3D graphics.

Just a few quickly thought out ideas but I'm not aware of any decent fictional naval strategic game on the consoles.