lowered the points

• Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 837
    I contacted Cs like you said and now I have to send in a support ticket?
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,108
    Cranberry said:
    TheBAM said:
    Cranberry said:
    We get a moderator post of what is available each week.  You would think that they would at least post the change in points and damage as well, but they do not.  How about a little rotation for the prizes.  Currently I have no prize available for tiers 1 and 2 and only 2 available for tier 3.  A little bit of thought into what goes on in mission would be nice.
    I haven't heard of any points change. I'll double check and confirm, but to my understanding, points haven't changed.
    You never hear, understand or know anything when it comes to kixeye and their games. What good are you anyway? Just step down and let someone that will actually do the job take over.
    He's too busy handling **** from people like you. That's his job to relay communication from us to the developers. It's harder when most of it is pure complaining *example* your post.   [-X
    As opposed to you trolling in support of kixeye. Yeah, lose your rose colored glasses and think for yourself instead of being a sheeple for kixeye.

Now, I would say you have the definition of "trolling" confused. Your earlier post is trolling. My posts on Community Support are actually truthful, helpful, and logical. I seem to be at a loss when it comes to seeing any of your posts that would incorporate any of those three characteristics.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• RattleHead_tm
    RattleHead_tm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 759
    Well just hit a 37 and got 109k and a 31 and got 31k in points.  A lot of people cried about the point drop and it seems Kixeye reversed it to satisfy the tears of a few people.  What was the problem with the lower points?  Was it because lazy player would have to work a little more for what they wanted?  

• DodgyRodger
    DodgyRodger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 94
    Agatonsax said:
    gtlyons said:
    Are we going to get credited for the points we should have earned without this error?
    If players hit a target and did not get the correct number of points, please let CS know when the attack occurred and they will look into the matter.

How many players actually record the attacks they make, once again kixeye screw up and the player suffers. You should have a record in a database with the points tally, it would be so easy to run a database query and set it right.

Shows how much kix don't care about their players.
    The mission should be reset, then there is no comeback but kix wants pix and times so they dont have to coin your repairs, they are becoming a joke
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 781
    edited 17 Jul 2013, 6:11PM
    Magic, I don't want to play anymore until this problem is fixed (don't want to send in that many CS tickets). Will you announce when the problem has been resolved? Also, when its fixed..will Kixeye be extending the time for the FM due to this error? I know other people probably don't want to waste flts on this until its resolved and the 3 day clock is now ticking.
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Magic, I don't want to play anymore until this problem is fixed (don't want to send in that many CS tickets). Will you announce when the problem has been resolved?
    Looks like we just resolved the issue. Players may need to refresh the game before logging back in. The main FM thread has been updated as well. 
  • BlacklagoonCreature
    BlacklagoonCreature
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 372
    MikeHawk said:
    Well just hit a 37 and got 109k and a 31 and got 31k in points.  A lot of people cried about the point drop and it seems Kixeye reversed it to satisfy the tears of a few people.  What was the problem with the lower points?  Was it because lazy player would have to work a little more for what they wanted?  
    When they cut the points of targets in half, with no notice an add more damage. Yea M8, that was a crap move an really hurts the lower level players. And **** right players are, an should **** an complain about a move like that.
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 781
    Thanks for your timely attention to this matter. I'll go give it a try :)

Magic, I don't want to play anymore until this problem is fixed (don't want to send in that many CS tickets). Will you announce when the problem has been resolved?
    Looks like we just resolved the issue. Players may need to refresh the game before logging back in. The main FM thread has been updated as well. 

This game is rapidly dying. 
  • JoKe
    JoKe
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,147

Honestly this is nothing new, at the beginning of most weekly events I have noticed the same complaints over and over with dmg being higher and such. Perhaps your setting on the weekly events are set and instead of changing them they are just being rehabbed each week.

Of course I cannot back that up personally because I usually do not start weekly events until 2 3 days in.

I go Poopy...Yeah, It was good!!
  • andy_v
    andy_v
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,148
    A good way to get people to quit playing the game.  Raise the damage and lower the points earned.  Who's idea at Kixeye was this?  I don't remember seeing anyone complaining about either...  You created this game Kixeye, but it is OUR game.  Put it back the way it was, and we will let you know if something needs to be changed.  

Whoever came up with this idea at Kixeye, needs to be demoted or fired.  
    Again, it the issue here was inadvertent. The issue has been identified and we are in the process of resolving it.
    I am really curious as to how this could be inadvertent?  Nothing has changed from last week so it should have been just a flip of a switch per say.  Unless someone had tinkered with the program this could not have happened on its own.   
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Reading through this thread it seems clear the supposed raise in damage was intentional. Good job kixeye, you're listening soooo well to your players, low level player indeed need a harder game >_>
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Danny White
    Danny White
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 204
    Idk, I swear I am getting more from a 45... Before if I am correct you would get 163 k... I just got 173 this time 
  • Ramon Maldonado
    Ramon Maldonado
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 31
    I guess being honest and transparent with your clients is no longer a policy, huh Kixeye?  Did not even give the players time to discuss and give you feedback as to whether the weekly missions standards need to be changed -- but you did it anyway.  Please return the mission point system and damage system back to where it was;  matter of fact increase the point and decrease damage for the rest of the week to show a sign of good faith toaward your clients; the players.
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    edited 17 Jul 2013, 6:19PM

Guess those of us that have already hit outposts(edit) are just SOL about the points we DIDNT get....

Not surprised, any way to give the players a good lo sandpaper fist to make a buck.
    CM Magic Sarap:

Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • Makavelli2
    Makavelli2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 6
    come on thats so not fair for mid lvl players like me cause we hav to focus on our base defense more becuz we're so close to 40 so we rely on the FM every week to get more stuff to deal with higher lvl players 
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324
    so is it sorted yet? cos i it a 37 outpost and got the 109k points that we usually get.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • DodgyRodger
    DodgyRodger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 94

Wild_G said:
    ok I posted a thread in CS to ask for rest of my pts to be given to me.
    If you haven't done so already, please file a Support Ticket.
    What good does that do MS?
    Every time in Support you get told that Support is not able to redeem anything game related. No points, no xp, no resources or anything. Only get told: I have redeemed you 20 gold to help you with repairs!

As if that is making my wasted time allright.

So please - do NOT ask anyone to submit a ticket about issues like this. It doesn't help.
    This has been discussed with CS already. Though, due to the number of players engaged in FMs this morning, there will be a delay; that cannot be helped.
    That would be right, send in a ticket and we will continue to ignore it oh and please run the usual checks on your pc and send us the details, oh your pc is working fine, it must be a server somewhere in russia thats causing the problem, we are working to fix the issue....... so how about some honesty and get the **** game working properly before running out all kinds of rubbish that your servers cant handle.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord

Guess those of us that have already hit outposts(edit) are just SOL about the points we DIDNT get....

Not surprised, any way to give the players a good lo sandpaper fist to make a buck.
    As previously stated, players can file a ticket with CS if they received a discrepancy in points. Players will need to state the estimated time frame in which the attacks occurred.
  • JoKe
    JoKe
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,147
    I can understand problems arising, getting them fixed asap is key. I just wish The support would actually just pay back actual costs of coining repairs that were damaged by kixeye glitches, or mistakes.
    I go Poopy...Yeah, It was good!!
  • bruce_lee
    bruce_lee
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,735
    LarsB said:
    Reading through this thread it seems clear the supposed raise in damage was intentional. Good job kixeye, you're listening soooo well to your players, low level player indeed need a harder game >_>
    It seemed to me that it was unintentional and it was fixed in an acceptable manner.
  • andy_v
    andy_v
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,148

andy_v said:
    A good way to get people to quit playing the game.  Raise the damage and lower the points earned.  Who's idea at Kixeye was this?  I don't remember seeing anyone complaining about either...  You created this game Kixeye, but it is OUR game.  Put it back the way it was, and we will let you know if something needs to be changed.  

Whoever came up with this idea at Kixeye, needs to be demoted or fired.  
    Again, it the issue here was inadvertent. The issue has been identified and we are in the process of resolving it.
    I am really curious as to how this could be inadvertent?  Nothing has changed from last week so it should have been just a flip of a switch per say.  Unless someone had tinkered with the program this could not have happened on its own.   
    It wasn't as simple switch this time as we had to account for Draconian Bases being a persistent target in the game as opposed to last week when the FM started before Draconian Bases were launched. A modification had to be made and it level limitation was inadvertently enabled.
    Thanks.  That makes sense now.  
  • Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 837
    We should not have to tell a estimated time when we all have been posting here about the lowered pts in the mission you should have a estimated time all ready from when this thread started.  I sent in a support ticket and took a pic of my points.  So please fix it.
  • Christopher Mesaeh
    Christopher Mesaeh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 194
    MikeHawk said:
    No the problem is, its not the point of having to work harder, it's the point of only having 2-3 days, not everyone can do it, what if they have connection problem or gotta work during the time. Think it was there way to make more money for coining more repairs on fleets.
    The_Hammer  ID: 8074398 
    Sector 192
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    I will be closing this thread now as the issue has been resolved and players that had issues earlier in the morning may contact support for any discrepancy in points.
This discussion has been closed.